2010.03.16 - Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
who was that just on? I missed it because I'm sitting here reading you all and listening to the TV.

Excellent point? The "accident that snowballed" comment was made in Nov of 08? Prior to Caylee being found. While GA was out soliciting funds for searching for her?

Gads, that could impeach him if true right? yikes.

That was Bill Schaeffer!! :D

Thanks Gibby! Dang that is some bad joo-joo right there if GA did say that.

Thank you to all websleuth reporters LOL

who was that just on? I missed it because I'm sitting here reading you all and listening to the TV.

Excellent point? The "accident that snowballed" comment was made in Nov of 08? Prior to Caylee being found. While GA was out soliciting funds for searching for her?

Gads, that could impeach him if true right? yikes.
That's exactly what the guest lawyers have been talking about ~ if it can be proven he actually said it and when.

Maybe Leonard is paying toward the defense he acts like he has a horse in this race.

talking about mom and son disappeared and car found submerged in lake.......

all over now!!!

That was Bill Schaeffer!! :D

He seems to be very much in the corner of River, he speaks with such authority, I just love him. He also said he has spoken with River on a one to one basis and she is very sincere/and or believable.

Well, it was a good show tonight and thankfully something new!

can hardly wait to read tonite's transcript...tonite was one of the best NG shows I've seen in I don't know how long.

He seems to be very much in the corner of River, he speaks with such authority, I just love him. He also said he has spoken with River on a one to one basis and she is very sincere/and or believable.
Having Bill S. on tonight did lend a lot of credibility to what she's saying; along with bringing up the LE investigation. MOO

can hardly wait to read tonite's transcript...tonite was one of the best NG shows I've seen in I don't know how long.

Thanks for letting us know. I had to watch American Idol first. But when NG comes on again....I will definately watch. :)

LMAO!!!! @ that caller! Being married to Cindy how could he not want someone else. I'm sorry but that was hilarious! :rolling:

-----------
In all honesty if it is true I cant say I blame him,just wrong timing.:floorlaugh::Banane59:

Question ~ did anyone catch the name that Leonard said RC used before, and did I hear correctly that he said she was originally from NY? :waitasec:

Question ~ did anyone catch the name that Leonard said RC used before, and did I hear correctly that he said she was originally from NY? :waitasec:
Hi Panthera...he did say she was from NY, but I didn't catch the name he mentioned.

Thanks for letting us know. I had to watch American Idol first. But when NG comes on again....I will definately watch. :)

YVW -- tonite's show was like I remember it years ago....informative, thought-provoking, great guests and not a lot of incorrect info (I think I caught 1 instance but I'll have to watch again or read the transcripts).... NG seemed like she enjoyed her job...IDK - just different from the past 2 years.

I'm catching the 2nd showing and so far, I have to say, I do believe 100% this affair happened.

Hold on regarding using their other names. I'm getting clarification on that.

I didn't watch the show - the names were mentioned on NG, is that right?

Hold on regarding using their other names. I'm getting clarification on that.

I didn't watch the show - the names were mentioned on NG, is that right?

ONLY by Leonard P.

IMO "rap sheet" is a little too strong - I would call it more like "traffic violations" Liked this show tonight.
I refuse to vilify this woman and add her to the list of all the others that were initially vilified and later proven to be, well just "not perfect" like the rest of us and more importantly, not evil criminals involved with the death of Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member