2010.03.17 NG: George denies affair, Woman tells NE about supposed affair.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skye saying the story wasn't sold to NE and then NE coming out with it today is highly suspicious, IMO. I'm sure she had to have known! Why lie when she knew it was coming out? Do they get paid to be on NG?

I wonder how Nancy knows the sisters sold the story to the NE, rather than the NE just doing a story on it. Personally, I wouldn't blame River for selling the story if her story is true. If it's all some hoax, I'll be mad.

Exactly. Do we know the story is from River or Skye yet?

I wonder how Nancy knows the sisters sold the story to the NE, rather than the NE just doing a story on it. Personally, I wouldn't blame River for selling the story if her story is true. If it's all some hoax, I'll be mad.
Selling the story to the NE ~ what better way to not get subpoened by the state to testify at trial? ;)

IMO... I do think this story is possibly true....If GA told her it was an accident -could it be that KCA drugged her so she could party and she died from an overdose?
Then KCA made up the story instead of admitting what happened...I hope that KCA's parents didn't eventually learn the truth and take part in a cover up..

Showing clip where Skye says it was not sold to the NE. That's what is making NG unhappy.

.............but, skye said that LAST night---------------today is a whole new day.

To remember the mistress name...George took the KF boat up the RIVER.

Skye saying the story wasn't sold to NE and then NE coming out with it today is highly suspicious, IMO. I'm sure she had to have known! Why lie when she knew it was coming out? Do they get paid to be on NG?

Are my eyes going bad? I can't find a George Anthony story in the 3/17 NE from the link given.

Argh.

As far as I know, she wouldn't get paid to be on NG's show.

Oh here comes a caller making the connection between the sister's last name rhyming with "Zenaida". :clap:

I've looked at the National Enquirer website and there's no article about GA, RC or any alleged affair that I can find. Does anyone have a link to any NE article and not just a link to the NE home page?

Exactly. Do we know the story is from River or Skye yet?

No. But when NG was reading directly from the NE it sounded like direct quotes. But NG hasn't said who NE is giving credit to as their source. It's all so suspicious!!!

I've looked at the National Enquirer website and there's no article about GA, RC or any alleged affair that I can find. Does anyone have a link to any NE article and not just a link to the NE home page?
Is it possible that the print issue was given to NG before they updated their website?

I looked as well, not seeing any link...anybody else?

So what came first the NE interview or LE door knocking?
How long between the interview and the running of the story on grocery store shelves.

I think the edition NG held up, is on the right-hand side in the box.
Whitney H is on the cover. The rest of it, I can't read.
IMO

.............but, skye said that LAST night---------------today is a whole new day.

Exactly, NE could have called them last night and said we will wire you 100k for the story and you sign this statement our courier will deliver.

Are my eyes going bad? I can't find a George Anthony story in the 3/17 NE from the link given.

Argh.

I'm wearing my glasses, my eyes are good now, but I can't find the article either.

:waitasec:

Nancy, with her guests, going through the "evidence" that points away from an accident.

Oh, now Leonard........."GA wasn't having an affair with that woman"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member