2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time ever watching Casey in court live. I can't immediately comment and have to watch what I am typing. I want to keep me record here clean.

That court deputy needs to move - he is sitting right IN FRONT of CA. But that's her.

I believe ca there with that guy from cbs....

JB and AL talking....

Everyone listening to people/person on phone.

Is this being covered live on tv anyone know? Maybe closed captioning might catch it?

A lot of folks on pro. side gallery, a hand full on def. side gallery.

State is refering to hearing of Mar 25, the sealed info

I think Casey is thrilled to have the new well-known, well-respected attorney represent her pro bono - it adds to and feeds her feelings of self-importance. I believe that is the reason for the smiles and smirks today. Just my opinion.

She is doing all the smirking, giggling and eyes popping in response to the most "hilarious" technical breakdown with microphone...Its almost like entertainment to her. Why can't her lawyers get her to at least pretend she cares that this is a very grave and serious matter?

Her facial expressions and laughter are priceless in that they continue to reveal that she most certainly is not a grieving mother

"Here's my problem; your affidavit's pretty thin. * * * It's pretty light in terms of full disclosure."

"You're seeking public funds * * * and trying to punch and get out of the way."

"The affidavit I have now is insufficient."

"Of course I trust you. That has nothing to do with handing over public funds."

Judge says affadavit is pretty light in terms of disclosure

This guy can likely afford to do the pro bono. All Florida attorneys usually do "some" pro bono work. Cheney Mason is so well-known that it is not like an attention grab here. He's old school and I don't know of anyone who dislikes him. Now, if he's allowed to take the driver's seat, we will be able to watch a really compelling trial with a level playing field. It's only fair.

o.j. part 2? i'll pass. everyone on the planet knows she did it. everyone knows her worthless parents helped her cover it up.

i dont know how caylee was always smiling for pictures when she was always around these 3.

Oh huh...no accounting of the funds...

Judge Strickland wants an accounting of the funds...

JS, Please DENY the request for 'in camera' disclosure!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor