2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I call BS! Why isn't there a written accounting of funds spent?????

AL on the stand. I have a feeling they are all going to try to bamboozle the judge. Cheney still saying that money from before doesn't matter as they money is gone now.

JS isn't going to fall for this tactic.

This still doesn't explain where the money went...

Their are not asnwering JS's question yet, where is the rest of the money not listed on the Affidavit!

Just started watching but pls tell me that they will have to SHOW where money went...

AL has 14 law students working on this case. She does fundraising for the the clinic, not specifically Casey. Approximately $70,000 spent on this case. Minus the $22,500. (?) Itemized for the lawsuit. "Maybe" available.

AL says not a dime left. MC asking her to estimate her hours. Asking her how many students helped, students not getting paid, getting credit? MC asking if there are any book deals or anything like that, AL says no.

Judge needs to put Cheney in his place. Seems to me Cheney is attempting to take over this courtroom, entertain and diminish the importance of accounting for the monies paid to date. He may be a good attorney - but, he's coming across very poorly to me - FWIW.

State asking about fund raising for "clinic"...Lyons

I wonder how the other people that use AL's legal "clinic" feel about it being bled dry for this...

Baez's turn on the stand.

Is there anyone who can explain WHY this is relevant?? Doesn't the judge want to hear about WHERE the money CAME from?? NOT where it went???

The JAC responds, but we can't hear it.

State asking AL about money she raised. AL says she did fund raising for her clinic which she used for this case. She is estimating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly