2010.03.25 WFTV Reports River C. Attempted Suicide

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't a suicide attempt, it's a scream for help. People who want to die, don't twitter their intentions to the planet.
They just do it!

So, how many dozen times do you think Caylee has rolled over in her 'cremain' teddy bear since this circus began??
Sorry but this is outageous and I can't stomach much more. No empathy left.

Please remove or delete JBean. I saw your randomly showing up post after the fact.

kaRN I understand and agree. I respect your posts and have for a long time now. But dangit if there is one last shred of goodness to be wrung out of this mess, then let it be this: the compassion that a group of people with disparate views can show to another frail and fractured and faltering human being in their time of need. May none of us ever need the same, and if we do may it rain down on us whether we "deserve" it or not.

River----turn your back on anyone who seeks to run you down. I am thinking of you and sending up positive thoughts for you.

Here is a quote for you:

"Henceforth I ask not good-fortune, I myself am good-fortune". - Walt Whitman

kaRN I understand and agree. I respect your posts and have for a long time now. But dangit if there is one last shred of goodness to be wrung out of this mess, then let it be this: the compassion that a group of people with disparate views can show to another frail and fractured and faltering human being in their time of need. May none of us ever need the same, and if we do may it rain down on us whether we "deserve" it or not.
Beautifully put! :blushing: Sorry......
I'm having a really hard time with this case these days.

Beautifully put! :blushing: Sorry......
I'm having a really hard time with this case these days.

No apologies necessary, friend. :blowkiss: This is a tough case to sit with.

River to River here...Honey...do not ever think that you are alone....far too many have also walked in your shoes...the con-jobs, the lies, the users, the smears...we have ALL trusted in the wrong person!!! You can and MUST rise above these bottom-feeders and redemption will be yours...IF you are here when that time comes. Please...Stay with us, many have been there and many can help you. Good Luck, Lady - this is one dog that you can outsmart!

RiverRat!

River,

Praying for you to get well soon and stand strong against anyone who chooses to run you down. I believe you!

As an aside, River's Twitter is gone. Maybe her sister removed it. I hope we soon hear something about how she's doing.

00032.jpg

Amen!

Many prayers for you, River :rose:

Her twitter page says "Sorry that page does not exist". Has she cancelled the account?

Yes, good move on her part.

Very good move on her part, and exactly what I was hoping for. It's been my opinion since news of the suicide attempt that she should refrain from reading anything or posting anything online. After what she has been through, SILENCE is her best bet. She's damned if she does and damned if she don't.

1may-the-stars-carry-your-sadness.gif

I was reading the new updated Prosecution witness list and I see she is listed.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/31909330...-March-28-2010

I do not think the prosecution would call her if they didn't believe her story.
But SO many people all over the internet (including here on WS) have chimed in discrediting her that I don't blame her at all for deleting her twitter account. Or maybe her sister did that, too.

As I mentioned, it seems her sister was the catalyst for bringing attention to River and disclosing details that River, herself, would not have wanted to disclose.

I now wonder how much 'sisterly love' there is between the two of them. Not pleasant to contemplate, but it does seem that Skye is the one to have leaked all the info. :twocents:

dreamcatcher-bringmeallyourdreams.gif

For you again, River. The rough fingers of the internet are those you need to avoid.

Blessings again, to you, River.

Joy Wray is also on the list just sayin

Thanks for your input. After reading your other posts, I know where you stand. We don't agree with each other.

You seem determined to discredit River, I believe her. Good thing that we all can agree to disagree, here.

Please people.
I have asked that this thread be used for well wishes, if you so choose, or updates to her condition.
Please hold the commentaries.
Where this post lands is random.

please update my computer crashed and I have no sound right now.TIA

Just for general information.
When I post a notice, I write:
where this post lands is random

I write that so that the post that immediately proceeds mine does not get the mistaken notion that my warning is necessarily directed at them. Just move ahead with the rule in mind.

So, if my posts don't apply to you, don't worry about it. :)

Also, if a moderator removes any of your posts, please don't repost the same post. Thanks.

OK... have never quoted myself before but happened to have a long drive today. And the mind gets working once the cruise control is set. And my mind was churning around the post quoted above, and wondering when and if I might be able to show compassion to KC or CA or GA, all of whom are also "frail, fractured, faltering" human beings?

This probably needs to be its own thread. But got hit with the humility stick outta nowhere today and wondered if anyone else has been pondering the same questions. If we can extend compassion to RC (accept her choices even those that were ill-advised, understand that we as humans have or could make the same choices, refuse to judge her for being merely human with the same foibles as all of us), then can we feel compassion for CA? for GA? Dare I say, for KC?

Thought experiment only. As yet I have not been able to extend my compassion that far. But I have been thinking on it, FWIW.

Oh yikes JBean I done went way off topic. Please to delete or redirect as you see fit and accept my advance apologies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces