2010.04.08 - Jail house videos released on Blogger News

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IF thats the case she needs to quit with all the I love you and I miss you crapola as well as some other personal information she has elaborated on in her visits with Tommy..JMO

Em, I'm pretty sure she was talking about her waist size. She says right after what her wieight is now. LOL

One thing I've come to realize from all of these tapes...I'm sick of the Croslins whining & blaming LE for all of their problems. Yes, I realize they're being targeted, but they know what to do to stop it. There's not a single one of them that isn't hiding something. & that goes for Hank & Lisa, too. If they were truly in the dark, they'd tell their offspring to put up or shut up. & then refuse to talk to them, until they told the truth.

Dodie the one thing I've come to realize from these recordings is that in terms of any evidentiary value towards the Haleigh investigation, they are pure JUNK. If LE has proven anything to us over these past 15 months, they've released NOTHING meaningful. As frustrating as that is for all of us, it's as it should be.

IMO the value lies in the recordings that are NOT being released. It's been over two months since we've heard a word of jailhouse recording out of the Cummings camp.

BTW, I agree as to the Croslin's whining and belly aching, I was sick of that after the first one I heard. IMO it's simply trash talk with zero value.

No, not at all.

This is really making me think there are several crimes being covered up here. They are all tied in close to the time Haleigh went missing. I think Ron did something, I think Timmy, Tommy and Joe did something and I think Misty did something.
You know,,,this is the most eye opening statement I have seen here in a while.....I have wondered,,why have the Croslins been in the crosshairs of LE for the past year..now it seems they are all going down....I have given up any hope of figuring these people out, because they are all criminals..Even Lindsey, I believe was into the hornets nest with knowledge, of all the B and E's because she knew when all that stolen stuff came into her home,,she used the stuff, she didnt hide it,,,so weve heard..These people are no good, period...Haleigh being gone and most probably dead, it sounds to me she was in the middle of all the crimes, drugs, guns, robberies,, wow,,,,whatever.....There is so much more to this than a child gone missing.....I cant wait for the whole truth to be known,,,and Lindsy, to save whatever she has left, I hope tells the truth,,,I dont think anyone of these people, Croslin or Cummings gave a hoot about any of the kids born to these people....otherwise, Haleigh would still be alive....

Right, she doesn't know what those guys were up to when she was at work that night and there is no way in heck she believes misty's version of the evening so you know just because Tom went to bed with her she is still wondering about what went on while she was gone.
Lindsey knew Tommy wasnt out making a living the "LEGAL" way...she knew he was out robbing their neighbors blind, that is why we are seeing doubts now coming out of her about Tommy...She knows what he is capable of and that is why she has her doubts, now,,,Funny how before he got caught, she continued to live with this bum...She lived in a nest of criminals, and if she didnt like that stuff around her children I am sure her GP would have helped her get out....Lindsey chose not to get out,,,so that tells me what she is all about....People can change,,,but she is only changing now that her man is in jail, looking at a big sentence.........I can only imagine what her kids have seen and experienced...just look at how she takes the little boy to jail to see his kin.....That child is going to be ridiculed in school because of his last name,,,and I hope that makes Tommy warm and fuzzy inside....

We have seen many tapes and videos of the Croslins - mostly mundane stuff to wade through - but nothing lately of the Cummings.

Could it be that the Cummings tapes contain information that LE want to keep to themselves?

You could be right. I think she gets her message across, but who knows how the machine interprets the "mangling" of sentences.

It might be helpful if after asking her a series of questions, if they went back and asked for clarification of her answers, by asking her to verify by saying "yes" or "no" and comparing this with the questions. I don't know if the machine can get much of a reading on one word answers, but they could try.

What if a person doesn't have English as a first language and they can't find an interpreter - I wonder how that works....

If you are referring to LDT's, they only ask questions that require a yes or no answer. They do not allow qualifying answers.
Misty does not have a speech impediment... they just interrupt and talk over each other and sometimes don't speak in complete sentences. I'm sure that LE is used to dealing with this, and don't need an interpreter.
It may be that some of their conversations have been edited out of the tapes as well.

If you are referring to LDT's, they only ask questions that require a yes or no answer. They do not allow qualifying answers.
Misty does not have a speech impediment... they just interrupt and talk over each other and sometimes don't speak in complete sentences. I'm sure that LE is used to dealing with this, and don't need an interpreter.
It may be that some of their conversations have been edited out of the tapes as well.

I was referring to the test (voice analysis?) where a link was provided showing her answers were mainly shown as false or stressed. I didn't realize LDT were just yes/no answers. I was wondering what the difference was between these tests. Thanks for the info.

You could be right. I think she gets her message across, but who knows how the machine interprets the "mangling" of sentences.

It might be helpful if after asking her a series of questions, if they went back and asked for clarification of her answers, by asking her to verify by saying "yes" or "no" and comparing this with the questions. I don't know if the machine can get much of a reading on one word answers, but they could try.

What if a person doesn't have English as a first language and they can't find an interpreter - I wonder how that works....

After hearing Misty's conversations it is obvious Misty lacks the ability to get her message across because she doesn't know how to use verbs and nouns in the proper context and it creates inconsistencies in her statements. It is a fact Misty dropped out of school at grade 6 and consequentially she does not make proper use of the English language. She is mentally challenged and entitled to receive the services of a victim’s right advocate IMO.

I want to write her lawyer Robert Fields. IMO, Robert Fields top priority is to arrange to have Misty's language skills assessed by a professional to prove what level she is functioning at and the extent of her abilities. Fields should not allow any more polygraphs with LE or anyone else until this is done. Then he needs to approach the Judge and present him the results of her evaluation.

If a family member is unavailable to interpret languages, there are community service agencies which provide interpreters. Courts are resourceful and will appoint someone if necessary. However, there are machines now which convert languages making the need for an interpreter obsolete.

I just do not feel that she needs help communicating! She does not want to communicate!! JMO I could be wrong!!

I just do not feel that she needs help communicating! She does not want to communicate!! JMO I could be wrong!!

Seems she certainly doesn't have any problem with communicating her LIES. As I see it.. IF she told the TRUTH, everyone would understand what it is she is saying..JMO

Seems she certainly doesn't have any problem with communicating her LIES. As I see it.. IF she told the TRUTH, everyone would understand what it is she is saying..JMO

Misty is a chamelion - compare her interview at the airport with new clothes and jetting off (with Donna) to "do" national TV with those of her jailhouse tapes. She can playact to reflect what roll she is wanting to, It is my opinion she has done this all of her life.

Misty is a chamelion - compare her interview at the airport with new clothes and jetting off (with Donna) to "do" national TV with those of her jailhouse tapes. She can playact to reflect what roll she is wanting to, It is my opinion she has done this all of her life.

Or look at the difference when she called 911 to report Haleigh missing, and when she called to report something much more valuable to her: Her purse.

All we know is that Timmy is very mad at RC. He called him a FAB. Was that because rc would not let him talk to misty? can't recall.. Doesn't seem they like each other though.

Timmy is mad at RC or RC is mad at Timmy?

Here is how Chelsea explained it : http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/04/exclusive-“no-party…i-was-sleeping”—misty-cummings/

snip~It was a quick call, almost two weeks ago, said Chelsea, who moved North at the urging of her parents, to escape the madness and Satsuma family dysfunction from the story, to try to start fresh with husband Timmie, and their kids.

She’d just gotten a phone call from a Putnam County detective informing her that Ronald had filed a harassment complaint against Misty’s brother, Timmie, for calling him. Apparently words were exchanged, according to the Ron Cummings police report (re Timmy) obtained by The Bald Truth. In it, Ronald tells police he felt threatened when Timmy called him a “ *advertiser censored* bi*ch” by phone. Chelsea said she was shocked to think Misty might be behind it.~ end

RC police report for the harassing phone calls here: http://www.artharris.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Ron-Cummings-police-report-re-Timmy.pdf
Phone calls occurred between 9/5 and 9/18 2009

Lindsey knew Tommy wasnt out making a living the "LEGAL" way...she knew he was out robbing their neighbors blind, that is why we are seeing doubts now coming out of her about Tommy...She knows what he is capable of and that is why she has her doubts, now,,,Funny how before he got caught, she continued to live with this bum...She lived in a nest of criminals, and if she didnt like that stuff around her children I am sure her GP would have helped her get out....Lindsey chose not to get out,,,so that tells me what she is all about....People can change,,,but she is only changing now that her man is in jail, looking at a big sentence.........I can only imagine what her kids have seen and experienced...just look at how she takes the little boy to jail to see his kin.....That child is going to be ridiculed in school because of his last name,,,and I hope that makes Tommy warm and fuzzy inside....

I want to take the other side of this comment. (Respectfully)

I'll start with the last comment. You can pick your friends, but not your relatives. Who knows what makes kids turn out the way they do? You can take a wonderful family, with great family values, and have kids that turn out to be harden criminals. It works the other way as well. For me, I find the use of the F word in front of the kids as the most offensive.

I don't think Lindsy knew anything about the stolen things in her house. She asked LE to search for themselves. If I remember correctly, in the police report LE wrote, "we were happy to oblige." Things were found in a shed out back of the house, and in the backs of closets in the bedroom and bath. I'm not sure anything was in plain sight. Misty is the one that told LE there were things in Tommy's house that didn't belong there. No one pointed the finger at Tommy, except Misty. In a jail house tape, Tommy says he doesn't know how those things got there, because he didn't do it. He goes on to say, it was probably one of Misty's boyfriends that put them there. When Lindsy found other things that didn't belong to her, she called LE back to retrieve them. She didn't have to do that, she could have just thrown them in the trash. Since she knew Tommy was on drugs, she probably thought he was responsible for the stolen items being in the house. I heard Tommy on a jail house tape say he did things before and never got caught. I think he is referring to drugs, and not breaking and entering. With all the stuff about drugs going on, I think Lindsy had every right to kick Tommy out. Just because she didn't, doesn't mean she accepted it. I have to take up for Lindsy, until I see real evidence that she approved of Tommy's actions.

Elle, that reinforces what Crystal's mother said about not being able to talk to her daughter when she was with Ronald. He cuts them off from their families, and he is in complete control. How scary!

How do you think Misty would score on a language skills test?

It is a fact a person with a grade 6 education will not know how to communicate effectively with others, be able to process complex information and follow instructions. It is pointless to deny a person's level of education doesn't effect their ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing. This is why employers want high school graduates. I have a teaching degree and provide support services to underpriviledged people in conflict with the law. I also worked with forensic psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health workers who conduct court ordered assessments and evaluations for the Justice Dept. Misty is a person with special needs. Have you looked at her letters or listened to the tape where she is struggling to say what she means but misuses the verbs and nouns? She does not know English well at all and it's because she was allowed to drop out of school.

After hearing Misty's conversations it is obvious Misty lacks the ability to get her message across because she doesn't know how to use verbs and nouns in the proper context and it creates inconsistencies in her statements. It is a fact Misty dropped out of school at grade 6 and consequentially she does not make proper use of the English language. She is mentally challenged and entitled to receive the services of a victim’s right advocate IMO.

I want to write her lawyer Robert Fields. IMO, Robert Fields top priority is to arrange to have Misty's language skills assessed by a professional to prove what level she is functioning at and the extent of her abilities. Fields should not allow any more polygraphs with LE or anyone else until this is done. Then he needs to approach the Judge and present him the results of her evaluation.

If a family member is unavailable to interpret languages, there are community service agencies which provide interpreters. Courts are resourceful and will appoint someone if necessary. However, there are machines now which convert languages making the need for an interpreter obsolete.

I never thought about that- the fact that struggling to communicate something you're not sure how to get across correctly could affect something like voice stress analysis results.

The reason I thought about it was your post and this- about 6 months ago I started taking a medication for migraines. I've always been very verbal and had a large vocabulary, but something about the way this medication works sometimes makes it hard for the words to come. I can think of what I want to say, but not the exact word or phrase. It's extremely frustrating- after years of being able to write and say exactly what I meant, these things being "on the tip of my tongue" can sometimes bring me to tears.

But I don't see where this would make a difference on a LDT.

I agree with just about every thing you posted, except I, personally, don't have a problem with her taking the kids to see Tommy. Like it or not, that's their life, & he's their dad. I'm sure they miss him & want to see him. He may be looking @ a long sentence, & there's no use in pretending that he's on vacation. The kids would feel abandoned, confused, & in the long run, that would probably be worse than the jail exposure. But this is their reality-thanks to mom & dad. It seems that the only thing that breaks these couples up, is jail, but I expect if Tommy manages to get out, she'll take him right back. & if he doesn't, & she 'moves on', she'll pick another winner. Mybe not a thief, but another addict she can enable.

How do you think Misty would score on a language skills test?

It is a fact a person with a grade 6 education will not know how to communicate effectively with others, be able to process complex information and follow instructions. It is pointless to deny a person's level of education doesn't effect their ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing. This is why employers want high school graduates. I have a teaching degree and provide support services to underpriviledged people in conflict with the law. I also worked with forensic psychologists, psychiatrists and mental health workers who conduct court ordered assessments and evaluations for the Justice Dept. Misty is a person with special needs. Have you looked at her letters or listened to the tape where she is struggling to say what she means but misuses the verbs and nouns? She does not know English well at all and it's because she was allowed to drop out of school.

BBM...I respectfully disagree with the statment I have bolded.. Also, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell the truth about what happened to a five year old.. All she has to do is name the person/s responsible for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh, and tell what happened..IMHO there is nothing complex about that, there are many pre schoolers who are capable of doing just that...JMO

I also do not believe that Mistys language skills have anything to do with what misty has or has not revealed. The truth rings clear even with a severe speech disability..and I dont see any severe impediment in misty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back