2010.04.08 - Jail house videos released on Blogger News

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You are correct Ger. At least at some point WBG lived with him. Have no idea if he still does though.

Wow this case is like an onion. Peel back one layer and there's another layer to get through. I'm so confused.

This is from waaaaaaay back! It is about a Larry though.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5138635.php?

This came to light Wednesday when HLN producer for the Nancy Grace Show asked Terry Shoemaker, the attorney for Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings, what he thought about the claims by Ronald's father in-law that he could get his daughter back if he had $35,000.

AUDIO: Hank Croslin Sr.'s Voice Message

Lance: Did Ronald tell Misty's father that if he had $35,000, he'd be able to bring haleigh home?
Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that. The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday. Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her. She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry. What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back. Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back.

Stay tuned to News Talk 97.3 The Sky for breaking news and check back often with www.thesky973.com for the details.

This is from waaaaaaay back! It is about a Larry though.

This came to light Wednesday when HLN producer for the Nancy Grace Show asked Terry Shoemaker, the attorney for Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings, what he thought about the claims by Ronald's father in-law that he could get his daughter back if he had $35,000.

AUDIO: Hank Croslin Sr.'s Voice Message

Lance: Did Ronald tell Misty's father that if he had $35,000, he'd be able to bring haleigh home?
Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that. The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday. Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her. She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry. What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back. Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back.

Stay tuned to News Talk 97.3 The Sky for breaking news and check back often with www.thesky973.com for the details.
What's weird about the jail tape discussion about Larry is that they seem to actually know who Larry is. :waitasec:

No, not at all.

This is really making me think there are several crimes being covered up here. They are all tied in close to the time Haleigh went missing. I think Ron did something, I think Timmy, Tommy and Joe did something and I think Misty did something.
Something big enough to cause Teresa to shower Misty with support, to cause Ronald to marry Misty, to make Ron move back in with GGS, to make Joe shag azz, to make Timmy disappear, to make Tommy seem as if he's hanging on by a string...something that makes Hank, Lisa, Teresa, GGS, LE, pussyfoot around this bunch. I've wondered if somebody wasn't murdered before all of this-but I guess we would've heard about a missing person, or unidentified body. Surely, not everyone is as equally culpable. Somebody could strike a deal. Lindsey, maybe... Years ago, my best friend moved off with her boyfriend & a bunch of guys, so they could work the oil fields. She told me that while there, the guys gave a dealer a $1,000 for drugs. The dealer supposedly kept the money & didn't cough up the dope. These guys then supposedly got him, took him to some woods, & took turns putting bullets into him. That way, nobody knew for sure who fired the fatal shot, & they were all culpable. As far as I know, nothing ever happened to these guys. My friend broke up with the bf, & moved back to town, but not until after shooting her own self, in the chest. I always suspected that one of them did it, to keep her quiet. I really don't know why I thought of all of that, but it does point out how drug people live & die, & that there are ways to share culpability, & to keep secrets.

It does seem like somethings about to blow in this pressure cooker the players have got themselves in. I am feeling more optimistic today after hearing those tapes than I was all last week. A lot of stress and finger pointing going on. Haleigh is coming up more and more in the tapes. Go LE- get to the truth! :prayer:

It does seem like somethings about to blow in this pressure cooker the players have got themselves in. I am feeling more optimistic today after hearing those tapes than I was all last week. A lot of stress and finger pointing going on. Haleigh is coming up more and more in the tapes. Go LE- get to the truth! :prayer:

Me too Mew!
Have you seen Lindsy's new picture on MS? She looks very happy!

Jo is the cousin of Misty so who's side of the family? Hank's or Lisa's? Brothers kid or sisters? Thanks

At this Link, there is an audo tape of Hank Sr. calling TM about this Larry guy. At one time they thought this was on the level. Maybe they still do.

Yep, I remember that well! Some said Hank Sr. was lying for what ever reason. I always felt he was being honest. I tried to look up some Larry's and found a few. I wish I would of saved all the info I had.There is even one with the last name of Cummings. Who ever he is, I doubt he is Mexican because Larry is not a Mexican name.

Maybe they asked for what they were wearing that night, but needing to hide the truth, they held on to the boots. Maybe Lindsey suspected this, & telling Tommy that she had thrown them out, was her way of letting him know that she had taken care of the problem.

Possibly, but it seems more likely to me that the boots had been lying around the house since Tommy stopped working and because Lindsy knows they are useless, she threw them out. They could have been worn out and they are replaceable. Anyhow, I think it is more than likely Tommy wore sandals or running shoes around the house not heavy workboots that make your feet sweat, and if she had thrown out his shoes or sandals, she might have done so to conceal evidence. Right now Lindsy is distancing herself from Tommy and establishing her independence and this is why she threw out his workboots IMO.

Jo is the cousin of Misty so who's side of the family? Hank's or Lisa's? Brothers kid or sisters? Thanks

I could be wrong but I believe Jo Overstreet is Lisa's sister's son..JMO

My understanding is Lisa's family, for the most part, hails from Tennessee not too far from the Kentucky border..

I think "Larry" was a name tossed in by Ronald and is just a red herring. It seemed like Ronald knew what this was about from the very beginning, so he created a Larry to throw LE off of himself. I feel he is guilty by way of something he did which caused a war against him and Haleigh paid the price. If anything, I believe when he mentions the Mexicans, it is a much more likely truth than the stupid story he gave about some Larry he conveniently doesn't know. Larry=Zanny

Possibly, but it seems more likely to me that the boots had been lying around the house since Tommy stopped working and because Lindsy knows they are useless, she threw them out. They could have been worn out and they are replaceable. Anyhow, I think it is more than likely Tommy wore sandals or running shoes around the house not heavy workboots that make your feet sweat, and if she had thrown out his shoes or sandals, she might have done so to conceal evidence. Right now Lindsy is distancing herself from Tommy and establishing her independence and this is why she threw out his workboots IMO.

IF thats the case she needs to quit with all the I love you and I miss you crapola as well as some other personal information she has elaborated on in her visits with Tommy..JMO

What if Mexican gangs are involved? Maybe they messed with the wrong crowd. If they tell LE, they are pretty much screwed either way. If they walk free.. the gangs will get them and/or their families for ratting. If they tell LE but still go to prison for whatever they did to cause the gang hit, they still get hit by the gangs in prison for for ratting. A lose-lose for ratting. Just pondering :waitasec:

I bumped the cousin thread, he is a maternal cousin. The information about relatives is in the first few pages of the thread, there are siblings and other family members of interest. Hope that helps.

If Mexican gangs are involved, I tend to think they came for Ronald and second best, Misty....which leads me to believe Misty wasn't there and Ronald was at work. The kids were left alone.

"Snip" http://www..net/124253#comment-1570797

First audio:

In this audio they talk about Tommy's hair, he looks bald and Lindsey going to hang out with her friend. Tommy said he rather have his parents watch the kids, Lindsey says she trust her friend to watch them. Tommy says that nobody better be spanking his kids. He says he trust Lindsey going out.
Lindsey mentioned that her friend just got arrested that week but that she didn't know why they arrested her. It was an old warrant and that they took her somewhere else before the jail to talk to her about a Jerry. They booked her then let her go home on a $200. 00 bond.

Lindsey talks about spending all her money..she got 3pairs of thongs, fire truck and other for the kids. A $90.00 comforter and she lent Hank sr. $100.00 for his tags until Friday. Tommy said just give it to him, Lindsay says no, I am lending it to him because he owes them money to. She said don't mess with her money. ( I wonder if this is her tax money?)

<snipped BM>
Lindsy said when the cops picked up her friend, that "somewhere else" was in a secluded area and her friend, who was alone, was afraid they were going to violate her. I think Tommy is jealous and resents his wife who gets to enjoy all the comforts of home with herself and her beautiful children. He argued with her when she told him how pleased she is with the lovely comforter set she bought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back