2010.04.08 - Jail house videos released on Blogger News

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ToC says he will accept whatever he has to for the drug charges. He is young he will take his 3 years and be out by 26. He said God won't give him anything he can't handle. He prays every night for Haleigh and for the person that took her or whatever to come out....

recording 4 over. Me sleepy....lol.

Tommy leaves out the important thing about him not saying Joe did it. It would mean Tommy was involved somehow.

I can't see tommy taking her either for some perverted sex thing, people with his addiction usually have zero sex drive.

Tommy leaves out the important thing about him not saying Joe did it. It would mean Tommy was involved somehow.

I keep thinking about Misty' dream of 4 people in the house. Maybe Tommy took off like Misty said, I don't know....I need to let this all sink in, one thing for sure, Tommy's lawyer did not blow the airwaves up with joyful news. Lyndsy said if ToC didn't pass the poly he wouldn't have a lawyer anymore....connected to the statement Art gave from the lawyer today maybe? who knows.

Please anyone add anything important I might have missed. We could hear these really good though, so I am sure peeps will listen to them if they can.

If grandmaj doesn't mind i would like permission to go to bed now....lol I don't want to have to make her get the whip out again. :dance:

God Bless Haleigh

I think Tommy was involved. I didn't listen, but I read Elle's updates. Doesn't Tommy seem desperate to you? That's the 2nd time that he has told Misty to keep his name out of her mouth. The 1st time, he made a statement about how Misty thought she was helping him, but she needed to keep his name out of her mouth. That made absolutely no sense, because we didn't get the whole tape. I kept wondering how her ratting out his burglaries was trying to help him. She must have said something else without realizing the implications. It must have been big, because he didn't even act that mad after the molestation allegations.

Okay I am listening to them now (had to wait til everyone was in bed)
I'm going to rehash a little of what Ella has already posted, because I find Tommy's reaction interesting and Lyndsey's response interesting.
LC: Call Lp
TC: I will but if he comes at me with that stupid $h!t I'm hanging up on him.
LC: Just talk to him. If you have nothing to hide it shouldn't pizz you off. Now I'm starting to get pizzed. You need to talk to him. Whatever he asks you just answer it and don't get mad and hang up. GROW-UP!
TC: Aight woman shut-up
LC: Well I have had enough of this $h!t today. I am tired, I'm over it, I can't handle anymore
TC:( LAughs) I hear you don't let it stress you out (Laughs again)

Okay I find this intresting, first off LC is PO and she should be, her saying IF you have nothing to hide, like she isn't sure, and then her telling him to grow up (you go girl!!!) then he tells her to shut up... OH but HELL NO, I would have reached through that glass, and then he LAUGHS at her being upset..... I'm just shocked at this exchange, I'm glad to see LC standing up and saying something, but I never expected TC to be so insensitive.

Tommy's in big trouble & he knows it, because all of a sudden, his 3 year drug sentence, looks pretty good. I get the feeling that he's trying to squeak through the system. & why in the world would he bring up somebody else failing a LDT??? Was he trying to plant an idea? He knows those conversations are recorded. I think Lindsey is ON TO HIM. She was defending Misty. Wow.

Okay I am listening to them now (had to wait til everyone was in bed)
I'm going to rehash a little of what Ella has already posted, because I find Tommy's reaction interesting and Lyndsey's response interesting.
LC: Call Lp
TC: I will but if he comes at me with that stupid $h!t I'm hanging up on him.
LC: Just talk to him. If you have nothing to hide it shouldn't pizz you off. Now I'm starting to get pizzed. You need to talk to him. Whatever he asks you just answer it and don't get mad and hang up. GROW-UP!
TC: Aight woman shut-up
LC: Well I have had enough of this $h!t today. I am tired, I'm over it, I can't handle anymore
TC:( LAughs) I hear you don't let it stress you out (Laughs again)

Okay I find this intresting, first off LC is PO and she should be, her saying IF you have nothing to hide, like she isn't sure, and then her telling him to grow up (you go girl!!!) then he tells her to shut up... OH but HELL NO, I would have reached through that glass, and then he LAUGHS at her being upset..... I'm just shocked at this exchange, I'm glad to see LC standing up and saying something, but I never expected TC to be so insensitive.
He's insensitive cuz his azz is on the line.

I heard something the first night on the Misty/Daddy Hank tapes. Now, I have listened to both of them, and I don't hear it. She said something to the effect that, Haleigh needs to be found so she can ...........
I think that's what I heard. I fully expected she was going to say, she needs to be found because she needs a proper burial. She didn't say that, it's what I thought she was going to say. Has one of the tapes been clipped? Tape 1 quits with me around the 26 minute mark. I can go back and drag the slider over and restart it, but I never hear that one part. I can't tell if it has been edited, but I remember Misty was crying when she said it. Maybe I heard it on another tape! I'm at a loss! Does anyone remember this from the other night?

Please anyone add anything important I might have missed. We could hear these really good though, so I am sure peeps will listen to them if they can.

If grandmaj doesn't mind i would like permission to go to bed now....lol I don't want to have to make her get the whip out again. :dance:

God Bless Haleigh

:floorlaugh: You did really well. Sleep Tight. Tomorrow is another day.

I can't see tommy taking her either for some perverted sex thing, people with his addiction usually have zero sex drive.
My daughter's ex was/is a pill head, & his sex drive was off the charts. He constantly cheated & could never get enough. Maybe because he's young? Also, if someone took Haleigh to molest, there was more going on than a sex thing. I'm not sure what all is involved, but I know there are issues with power, violence, & anger. But would any of this explain Ron's & Teresa's behavior? The RAT? Why would Ron be worried about Tommy ratting? I'm really confused.

ToC says he already told them a bunch about RC.....cops don't want to hear it. ToC says why would he say that sh8t if it wasn't true. ( say what, anyone know?)

Wasn't Lyndsy away from Tyler that night? Where did I hear that? Why does ToC keep saying that he was in bed with her. Reminds me of Nay Nay letter to her BF about where she was that night.

Elle, the only thing I can remember about LC not being there, was when she said while she was gone, Tommy had prepared dinner and had it on the table for her when she got home. Maybe she was gone at another time, but that's the only one I remember.

Well, Tommy admits to ratting on Ron, Misty has ratted on Tommy, I wonder what Ron's had to say.

Does anybody else get the feeling that this bunch was acting all bad, playing games, trying to one-up each other, & some how Haleigh paid the price? Just too many drugs, guns, & wild weekends.

Here are the links to the audios so no one misses anything!! Links can be found within the articles.

http://www..net/124239

http://www..net/124251

http://www..net/124253

I can honestly say that I have no idea what happened to Haleigh anymore. I use to beleive that I had it figured out, but now I just don't know. I tell you one thing though I really do want to hear more from Timmy and Joe, the two of them have been way at the top of my list from the begining however now Tommy is looking more and more guilty. Could Timmy, Tommy and Joe all be involved? It seems as though I remember Misty claiming that she saw 4 people in the home that night, anyone remember that?

I'm just staring to get through all this audio, but already I've heard about Lyn's shopping and talk about her money. Where is she getting money to shop? O/T on the first tape I almost spit all over my keyboard when she told him she was "getting smaller....smaller and tighter." TMI there Lyns.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back