2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much as I had to admit it....I noticed that too. He looked pissed....JMO don't mean to ruffle feathers. I just couldn't get a feel for any emotion from that clip.

Until today he has no doubt held out hope that Haleigh is still alive and now it looks like that hope is gone. He is probably feeling numb. He is probably feeling a lot of anger if he was told that Joe is the one who took Haleigh. He probably wishes he was able to jump in his truck and go find Joe and rip his head right off. It was said that Crystal phoned someone after she left the police department and said that "Joe killed my baby." Ron, Crystal, and both grandmothers were called to the police department for some reason. It sounds like LE is pretty sure that Haleigh is in that water. I hope they do find her but I really wanted her to be found alive.

I posted this in the parkinglot (oops didn't realize what forum I was in)

Joe is the most OBVIOUS perp and always has been really.

...he left the area soon after Haleigh went missing, was staying with Croslins, Chelsea reports he slept in his clothes, would of had access to the van, Misty threw his name out there right away, said he 'messed' with her when she was younger, then we constantly heard he was questioned by LE and cleared (not sure if that was ever confirmed)

If it's joe I'm p***ssed that he wasn't hunted down and harrassed just like the rest of them!

Just such an obvious perp in this situation. *shaking head*

Why not admit it if it was him tho?? Misty made it clear she didn't like or trust the guy if it was Joe why not BLAME him from the get go?? What could make them afraid of Joe to this degree.....

Hmmm what does Joe have on them is the question.

Maybe Misty didn't rat Joe out because she was afraid of him? Wasn't he the one that they pressed charges against when she was younger? Also, ratting Joe out, would have meant ratting out her brother..... maybe she didn't want to do that?

I think Ron had suspicions early on about Joe... just some of the comments that were made as early as the 911 call. But maybe he just wasn't sure or LE told him to back off or.......

I see lots of posters that don't think Joe did this - how come? And I'm just asking because I didn't follow the whole Joe investigation closely.

Salem

Hasn't it been stated that the "suspect" is in custody? Joe is not in custody.

If Joe had relatives in this part of town, couldn't he also have had some acquaintances there?

From day one I believed TC and JO did this.......

Tommy has always been my suspect. I don't think anyone but him killed her. Maybe they both messed with her but I think Tommy ended her. jmo.

On NG it was said Crystal said "Joe killed my baby," to a friend today.

:banghead:Joe did it... no Tommy did it... no Misty did it... no Ron did it.... Theresa did it... Crystal did it... noooo, Timmy did it... nuh-uh, Larry did it... nope, Lenny did it...:banghead:

It was Miss Scarlett in the Library with a Rope. :D

IMO, the media got Misty being returned to custody confused with someone was taken into custody. I don't think there has been ANY arrest today.

Art Harris says TC admits Joe did it.

So when Joe supposedly took Haleigh.....He took her blanket too? If he was upset and intentionally taking Haleigh to kill her why the need for a blanket? Because if Joe did this (I don't believe that) but if Joe did this, he must've had access to the blue van, that the blanket was supposedly left in.

I must say that this is the first thing I have agreed on with Nancy Grace in a long, long time.

ITA....if they knew this from the start, they had no reason to protect him---or fear him---if they knew where evidence was, they could have insured that he would be arrested right away. No threat would have existed if he was in jail.

jmoo

IMO, the media got Misty being returned to custody confused with someone was taken into custody. I don't think there has been ANY arrest today.

AND, it's been a long day but I could have sworn it was a statement from PCSO that they had a suspect in custody. :waitasec:

Meaning I agree with you... lol

I haven't been following this case closely, but...:waitasec:

Perhaps Crystal was called in to identify something recovered?

ETA: A piece of jewelry?

Something must've been produced for this to have been deemed a homicide, as is being reported :waitasec:

Until today he has no doubt held out hope that Haleigh is still alive and now it looks like that hope is gone. He is probably feeling numb. He is probably feeling a lot of anger if he was told that Joe is the one who took Haleigh. He probably wishes he was able to jump in his truck and go find Joe and rip his head right off. It was said that Crystal phoned someone after she left the police department and said that "Joe killed my baby." Ron, Crystal, and both grandmothers were called to the police department for some reason. It sounds like LE is pretty sure that Haleigh is in that water. I hope they do find her but I really wanted her to be found alive.
ITA. I think Ron had suspicions but was no more able to get to the truth than LE was for all this time. Tommy may have thought that he could fool a LDT and get himself off the hook, but it didn't pan out as he expected. This led to pressure from his lawyer & the PI to come clean and broke the case.

Now the big question is exactly to what extent is Joe involved, Misty involved, and Tommy involved. I hope that LE finds enough evidence to assist them in sorting this all out.

To me, Ron looked grim and somewhat shell shocked in this video.

AND, it's been a long day but I could have sworn it was a statement from PCSO that they had a suspect in custody. :waitasec:

Meaning I agree with you... lol

"The suspect is in custody". Of course, I think that the suspect has been in custody since January.

I haven't been home from work long so I'm sure y'all have already posted this but this would mean they found some kind of remains, right ?

At about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, a van with the University of Florida's C.A. Pound Human Identification Laboratory left the search area. Its mission is to provide forensic anthropology services for medical examiners and coroners, according the lab's Web page. It "performs analyses of skeletal remains for many of the 24 medical examiner districts in the State of Florida"

http://www.ocala.com/article/201004...tle=New-search-under-way-for-Haleigh-Cummings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member