2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an observation here. If Joe was suppose to have been so angry because the gun he wanted to steal couldn't be found so he took Haleigh instead, then how did Misty find the gun in the driveway culvert via instructions from Ron, after the gun was stolen???

Does FL have 10:00 news or 11:00 news or both? Out here in WA, we even have 9, 10, 11.

I haven't been home from work long so I'm sure y'all have already posted this but this would mean they found some kind of remains, right ?

At about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, a van with the University of Florida's C.A. Pound Human Identification Laboratory left the search area. Its mission is to provide forensic anthropology services for medical examiners and coroners, according the lab's Web page. It "performs analyses of skeletal remains for many of the 24 medical examiner districts in the State of Florida"

http://www.ocala.com/article/201004...tle=New-search-under-way-for-Haleigh-Cummings

Sounds like they found her. IMO

Four things pointed to TC for me: no bond, MC wanted to talk to him in jail, he placed himself at the scene, he was an enemy of Ron's ... now 5 ... he did not want help from LP to pay for free poly.

I posted this in the parkinglot (oops didn't realize what forum I was in)

Joe is the most OBVIOUS perp and always has been really.

...he left the area soon after Haleigh went missing, was staying with Croslins, Chelsea reports he slept in his clothes, would of had access to the van, Misty threw his name out there right away, said he 'messed' with her when she was younger, then we constantly heard he was questioned by LE and cleared (not sure if that was ever confirmed)

If it's joe I'm p***ssed that he wasn't hunted down and harrassed just like the rest of them!

Just such an obvious perp in this situation. *shaking head*

Why not admit it if it was him tho?? Misty made it clear she didn't like or trust the guy if it was Joe why not BLAME him from the get go?? What could make them afraid of Joe to this degree.....

Hmmm what does Joe have on them is the question.

I think Timmy maybe involved somehow..He took off to Massachusetts and hasn't returned to Florida for any reason.. Why did Lindsey throw away boots of Tommy and Timmy's?? Tommy stated his boots were almost new. I think they are all involved somehow .

Maybe Misty didn't rat Joe out because she was afraid of him? Wasn't he the one that they pressed charges against when she was younger? Also, ratting Joe out, would have meant ratting out her brother..... maybe she didn't want to do that?

I think Ron had suspicions early on about Joe... just some of the comments that were made as early as the 911 call. But maybe he just wasn't sure or LE told him to back off or.......

I see lots of posters that don't think Joe did this - how come? And I'm just asking because I didn't follow the whole Joe investigation closely.

Salem
I dunno, Salem. To most of us, I think, we saw Misty (and her family) trying to point fingers at JO, even from the beginning, with the talk about his affinity for cement blocks to hold open doors, and continued since then, with several other things.

...And all the while, Ron was actually contradicting her and his own mother, saying no, no, no, JO was not there that night. :waitasec:

It's all so crazy.

I haven't been following this case closely, but...:waitasec:

Perhaps Crystal was called in to identify something recovered?

ETA: A piece of jewelry?

Something must've been produced for this to have been deemed a homicide, as is being reported :waitasec:

I don't think it's been deemed a homicide yet. The Sheriff said earlier today something along the lines of making that decision later.

Originally Posted by CHICANA View Post
I haven't been home from work long so I'm sure y'all have already posted this but this would mean they found some kind of remains, right ?

At about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, a van with the University of Florida's C.A. Pound Human Identification Laboratory left the search area. Its mission is to provide forensic anthropology services for medical examiners and coroners, according the lab's Web page. It "performs analyses of skeletal remains for many of the 24 medical examiner districts in the State of Florida"

http://www.ocala.com/article/2010041...leigh-Cummings

--------------------------------

In this article they say the cops were going door to door asking is anyone saw a van in the area they are searching...

wow just wow, it seems like all the rumours and obvious pieces did play a big role...the van...missing blankets...scratches ....keys moved....JOE....tommy...dog tracking to the water way back....

Was it Tommy? ...why did RC put a rat in his mailbox, what would they want tommy to not rat out....???

How does it all tie together?? Are they really ALL involved is some way?

A baby girl is missing...and everyone is busy covering their own *advertiser censored**?? Doesn't make sense.

My head hurts.

*Snip*
At about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, a van with the University of Florida's C.A. Pound Human Identification Laboratory left the search area, but Putnam sheriff's spokesman Johnny Greenwood said the van was being kept on standby at the scene in case it was needed to identify any remains that might be found.

The search was being conducted at a waterway and surrounding woods in the Satsuma area of the county, the Sheriff's Office said, but it would not provide the exact location.

Most law enforcement had dispersed from the vicinity of the search area by 8 p.m. Tuesday and left without issuing a statement.

Divers from various law enforcement agencies also departed, saying the St. Johns River waters were murky and that divers did not find what they apparently were looking for.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...-meets-with-Haleigh-s-family-search-under-way

I dunno, Salem. To most of us, I think, we saw Misty (and her family) trying to point fingers at JO, even from the beginning, with the talk about his affinity for cement blocks to hold open doors, and continued since then, with several other things.

...And all the while, Ron was actually contradicting her and his own mother, saying no, no, no, JO was not there that night. :waitasec:

It's all so crazy.

IMO, there's no way the Croslin's would have let this go on for so long if Cousin Joe was the only guilty party.

Thanks Nums, Maybe they called for that forensic truck because it was said they found a 40 year old jawbone today.

I thought that was just the dog handler on NG talking about the 40 year old jawbone that the dog alerted to live on her show?:waitasec:

When Misty said in one of the original videos something about a blanket being in a van that "they took," I guess she was talking about Tommy & Joe.

Maybe LE and RC were working together. Remember an interview with RC and MC and she said her cousing was there he hushed her..no he wasn't...

Maybe LE told them all to lull JOE into a sense of security? They had no direct evidence to nail him so they needed everyone to cooperate and not finger him...??

I dunno, just a guess...I still think RC woulda kicked him into next week if he thought LE suspected him, why wait for evidence? ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum