2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think that Misty miight have been so messed up, that she isn't sure. When I had my 2nd c section, it had become common practice, to keep the patient 'pain free'-even if we didn't want it. Oh, my God, I can't imagine living like that. If you don't go with the med & go to sleep, you're messed up beyond belief. When I tried to stand or walk, the world & my mind was in a slow moving swirl. I couldn't think, much less hold a conversation-& this was from a prescribed dose. So, just imagine pain pills, booze, pot...she would've been completely worthless. I'm not really buying the Joe story, but something happened, that's for bleeped sure.

OT I feel for ya on the c-section LOL. I had mine early in the morning and I was out of it all day long. As a matter of fact, my brother in law still makes fun of me because I would be talking and then just fall asleep right in the middle of a sentence LOL. Also, I barely remember my son even being born...let alone who was there, who wasn't and what was said.

Who says that RC knew "FOR SURE" that Tommy had been DIRECTLY involved???? Certainly that is not MY belief! His feelings and actions towards Tommy, IN MY OPINION,seem to point to RC always feeling as if Tommy were some how involved, tho has NOT kno0wn FOR SURE or had proof that he was. I BELIEVE that if RC had known FOR SURE about Tommys direct involvement there wouldn't have been a stupid dead rat, just a dead Tommy.

Of course this is MY OPINION, but I have always stood firm in my belief, tho "unpopular" as its always been here at WS, that RC was not directly involved. ( Could Rcs reckless lifestyle have led to something done to Haleigh,yes. But him directly involved in her being harmed, NEVER)

Well, it were my daughter missing and my husband had an idea, there would be swift action and questions later!! lol

I have opinions too, and they change often. My opinions are no better than yours. I have no stock in this situation. I just hope a little girl can come home and be put to rest properly.

Once all the facts come out there will be plenty of proof to these allegations. I am not about to start rumor.

I don't have a problem believing cousin Jo is involved.. Reason being, Ron C has adamantly denied he was ever there that night..He has also adamantly denied there was ever a fight..
I don't have a problem believing Tommy was involved either.
I will have a problem with either or both of them being charged with Haleigh's murder though, IF Ron C isn't..JMO

Who says that RC knew "FOR SURE" that Tommy had been DIRECTLY involved???? Certainly that is not MY belief! His feelings and actions towards Tommy, IN MY OPINION,seem to point to RC always feeling as if Tommy were some how involved, tho has NOT kno0wn FOR SURE or had proof that he was. I BELIEVE that if RC had known FOR SURE about Tommys direct involvement there wouldn't have been a stupid dead rat, just a dead Tommy.

Of course this is MY OPINION, but I have always stood firm in my belief, tho "unpopular" as its always been here at WS, that RC was not directly involved. ( Could Rcs reckless lifestyle have led to something done to Haleigh,yes. But him directly involved in her being harmed, NEVER)

Although I do think RC knows more than what he lets on, I believe he never harmed his daughter, I am also firm on that. I think he is basically all mouth and wouldn't have big enough cahones to kill anyone in retaliation.

:furious: I sooooo agree with you!

What jumped out at me, also, about the video - is that they say the search is in Waleka. If I'm remembering this halfway correctly...........didn't some girlfriend of Ronald's say that he would tell her - if he ever had to get rid of a body, he would drop it off the bridge at Waleka.

jmo

I do remember something about that. It was around the time of the Charles J road rage incident. I wondered if that was the same area, but I have no idea if it is or not..

wow, crowded room, 179 folks in here. I'm looking forward to wandering around and seeing what's happening. Is HaLeigh's day finally near? I hope so. My heart sure breaks for the family today. I sure wish it could have been hopeful news, instead of this. I can't imagine the overwhelming sorrow of having to sit in a room and hear what they must of heard that Sheriff say today.

Since this started, I've gone back and forth on who may have done what. I can see both sides with all the players. When I first saw that LE brought RC into the meeting, I thought that was a sign they didn't believe he was involved. But, maybe they wanted to see his reaction. Yes, they could have gotten a reaction from his jail cell, but it'd be nothing like the one in front of his family and CS. One thing I'm sure about, though -- MC was not covering for Joe because she was afraid of him and she wasn't trying to protect Tommy. I think LE got solid evidence pointing to Haleighs death and a pretty good idea where she is from somebody closely tied to the case. I just want them to find her and feel confident they'll sort out the "who did whats" later.

I don't know about anyone else, but, boy am I ready for some doc dumps!!!

Please forgive me if i'm wrong but didn't CS pretty much lose custody because she failed to appear at the custody hearing? I thought I had read that somewhere but I could be wrong. Also, I thought that I had read somewhere that she is/was also a druggie. I don't know if this is true but if it is then IMO neither of these parents should have ever had custody of those kids.
JMO

From Crystals interview with NG she stated that Ron had the custody papers delievered to an address that she did not live at and that was why she didn't show up and when she went to court the judge basically told her to bad. As far as the drugs issue, Ron is the one with the arrest record for drugs prior to Haleigh missing. Cruystal as far as I know has not been arrested for drugs.

OT I feel for ya on the c-section LOL. I had mine early in the morning and I was out of it all day long. As a matter of fact, my brother in law still makes fun of me because I would be talking and then just fall asleep right in the middle of a sentence LOL. Also, I barely remember my son even being born...let alone who was there, who wasn't and what was said.
& can you imagine 'partying' like that? I can at least understand the concept behind speeding, but not THAT.

Do you think its possible that LE knows he had nothing to do with Haleigh and they gave him the courtesy of being told what they have (tip) because he is the father...

Im ducking...

Yes I believe that is possible. It was the first thing that I thought as IMO it is very unusual for LE to take an inmate out of jail for a family meeting.

I don't have a problem believing cousin Jo is involved.. Reason being, Ron C has adamantly denied he was ever there that night..He has also adamantly denied there was ever a fight..
I don't have a problem believing Tommy was involved either.
I will have a problem with either or both of them being charged with Haleigh's murder though, IF Ron C isn't..JMO

And.... there's where it lies for me. Ron denying on several occasions that Joe was even there!! Why?

Although I do think RC knows more than what he lets on, I believe he never harmed his daughter, I am also firm on that. I think he is basically all mouth and wouldn't have big enough cahones to kill anyone in retaliation.

You DO have a point... my husband's a Marine so... LOL

We've got some threads bumped up that have information pertaining to things brought out today in the news. Please use this thread for search topics only.

From Crystals interview with NG she stated that Ron had the custody papers delievered to an address that she did not live at and that was why she didn't show up and when she went to court the judge basically told her to bad. As far as the drugs issue, Ron is the one with the arrest record for drugs prior to Haleigh missing. Cruystal as far as I know has not been arrested for drugs.
& I would, @ the very least, like an explanation from that judge. His decision was the beginning of the end for Haleigh. & for drugs? who's sitting it out for drug trafficking, right now? That alone, makes any accusation from Ronald, mean squat.

Somewhere tonight a read about jo grandmother saying he was at home and le has not talked to him in 6 months it was on wv something in tennesse but I can not find it now anyone know wv what?

WSMV.com - "New Tip Leads to Search for Missing Florida Girl"

The search ended for the day around 8 p.m. and will resume again in the morning. Florida Fish and Wildlife officials told Channel 4 that they have not found anything.

Putnam County Sheriff's Office Lt. Johnny Greenwood said the search was prompted by one of over 5,000 leads received by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office since Haleigh disappeared from her bed in her father's mobile home.

The sheriff's office was not releasing the exact location of the search effort in an attempt to prevent congestion from onlookers. Channel 4's Tarik Minor said the search of an area less than 5 miles south of where Haleigh disappeared in February 2008 was prompted by a "credible tip."

This is why I have a hard time believing what LE releases, first we saw the blue cooler on TV, so they have found something, and second they say the exact location is being kept private, yet we have seen the photos.

UNLESS THIS IS STAGED AND THEY ARE LOOKING SOMEWHERE ELSE!

I was wondering where this Shell Harbor Rd is from where T and C Croslin lived. Does anyone know? tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme