2010.04.13 - New search for Haleigh #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree they found something, Crystal is completely heart broken and TN OMG, I feel like a hill for the things I thought about her she looked devastated.

Petty thought I know, but did anyone else notice in the video, that the little girl was taken into the front seat of the car - note, NO CAR SEAT? When will people learn?
JMO

You should see it; it does show he has lack of emotion, maybe a little down. Marie was MAD. So, I could just imagine what was said to him behind closed doors, by Marie especially...
maybe she accused him of knowing all along & just sitting on it. getting on with his life while they were in limbo. for bringing Misty into his house to babysit her grandkids, & then harboring her.

I want to know about this van that they are looking for too. Why would they be interested in this van if it isn't somehow connected to this case? Was someone going there to visit the area? Was a body/evidence just recently put there?

I know they said the area is close to GMS. Remember doing the holidays, Ron made the comment per TN, "that he needed to go talk to Haleigh?" Maybe this is where he had to go.

BBM: I have been thinking about this all day long! I wondered where RC went on Christmas to "be" with HaLeigh and hoped that LE was keeping tabs on his whereabouts during that time.

Lindsy has definately been told something very dire. Dont have the link but you can easily look up her MS profile. She logged in today and changed her name from Croslin back to Collins and she has put her location as "somewhere NEW" in the U.S. If this doesn't tell you that she's been given some kind of confoirmation that her hubby is directly involved, then I don't know what will??!!! She has ALWAYS stood by him and behind him 100% even when at other times its been pretty obvious that he's been directly involved in other crimes and even WHOLEHEARTEDLY behind in ANY SUSPISION WHATSOEVER towards tommy in the Haleigh case. Her updated status confirms for me that 100% Tommy is directly involved and this has been PROVEN to his #1 BIGGEST SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankly, it could just as easily mean that after listening to his selfish demands for money in his account or on his phone bill, and no interest in how she's fairing or how the children are, that she finally got friggin' fed up and is dumping his stupid a$$ until the next time when he talks to her and calls her "baby" and tells her he loves her and blah blah blah.

I agree they found something, Crystal is completely heart broken and TN OMG, I feel like a hill for the things I thought about her she looked devastated.

I agree with you. This is the first time that TN ever looked extremely devastated through the whole thing. I mean yeah she's cried over Haleigh being missing but looking at her in that video you can just tell her reaction is different.

NO WAY could LE be that dumb..JMO

LOL...Now I wonder why it took so long, they were there for almost 2 hrs. What did they say to them...:banghead: I want to know...:furious:

Petty thought I know, but did anyone else notice in the video, that the little girl was taken into the front seat of the car - note, NO CAR SEAT? When will people learn?
JMO

She was taken into the car and then the door was shut, effectively shutting out the media. Standing at the back door to strap Chloe in would have left Marie vulnerable to the media's questions. I applaud her getting Chloe out of the mess.

I dont know how it the gun ties in but apparently these folks have access to many guns.
Why was she shot, possably an accident,
When: the night she went missing, and why wasnt she taken to the hospital: because they were all high and afraid of Ron...
and who did the disposing: Timmy, Tommy, and Joe.
MOO!!!!...

butterfly, It does make sense.
I see only one kink in this theory....the gun and who owned it. I can't see T or J trying to steal or getting in a fight over R.'s guns if they had some of their own.
What if the gun was R.'s and the 20-90 cell phone calls was actually discussing what had happened?

After seeing Lindsy's updated MS profile I am 100%, beyond a shadow of a doubt positive that it is Tommy that is the suspect that LE is speaking of that they already have in custody. The info about Lindsy and this one other tidbit of info, Tommy's lawyer that has been outspoken as to Tommy's innocence and also the lawyer that set up the LTD that was done thois week, Werther I believe is his name?? He as of today said he NO LONGER REPRESENTS TOMMY CROSLIN IN THE HALEIGH CASE.WITH NO COMMENT AS FAR AS results of Tommy's LTD. When Greiner was interviewed, former FBI that gave Tommy the LTD, he was asked of results and stated of course that he could not give that info, but stated that due to his non judgemental ways, he has been known to have LTD takers who thought they would take certain secrets to the grave, that he has had those very ones end up confiding in him. Knowing all this. THERE IS NO DOUBT IT IS TOMMY THAT LE IS REFERENCING AS THE SUSPECT THATS ALREADY IN CUSTODY!!!!!

Why so much misinformation early in the day? Somebody had to be leaking out info, could it have been wrong info leaked on purpose? Could LE on the surface be pretending to believe the JO story (as apparently written in a letter also) hoping to be led to HaLeighs body and then lower the hammer. Something is going on ..but WHAT?

Don't forget TN is a very good actor. Maybe she's still playing the part.

I dont know how it the gun ties in but apparently these folks have access to many guns.
Why was she shot, possably an accident, When: the night she went missing, and why wasnt she taken to the hospital: because they were all high and afraid of Ron. and who did the disposing: Timmy, Tommy, and Joe.
MOO!!!!

I have suspected from the beginning Haleigh was accidentally shot due to Ron C playing Billy Bad Azz with a gun during an altercation between Ron C and Misty or Ron C and someone else..JMO

maybe she accused him of knowing all along & just sitting on it. getting on with his life while they were in limbo. for bringing Misty into his house to babysit her grandkids, & then harboring her.

Oh yeah.... that would be the NICE stuff she'd say. LOL That looked like a FURIOUS woman, a momma bear. Everyone else looked wrecked (except for Ron who was kinda blank). Marie looked PIZZED. I envisioned lotsa swearing...

When I saw her, I felt and heard all the things I would say to his face the day I had the chance. How could you have your children in this atmosphere, put them in danger, have them babysat by a child herself, marry said child, etc.... oh yeah... I'd say stuff....

Why so much misinformation early in the day? Somebody had to be leaking out info, could it have been wrong info leaked on purpose? Could LE on the surface be pretending to believe the JO story (as apparently written in a letter also) hoping to be led to HaLeighs body and then lower the hammer. Something is going on ..but WHAT?

I think JO is so involved...I think he has been under surveillance since day one waiting to get hard evidence to link him and an arrest will be made very soon.

If I was Crystal, I would sue the judge that put the kids in Rons care... Just sayin.

Don't forget TN is a very good actor. Maybe she's still playing the part.

Well suspicious, personally I believe she is a sucky actress. That said, she does have a way of making some believe her...jmo..

Well, that's a real kick in the butt! If they really think Joe had something to do with this, why are they not doing anythng with him? Almost sounds like this is not being taken seriously. Maybe they believe about as much of this as I do!

But then I found this:

Snipped from: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...ummings-search

"Somebody else has possibly been implicated in this," he said. "You need to look away from Misty."
Investigators have not described the nature of the lead, but Misty Croslin's father, Hank Croslin Sr., said his mother-in-law told him police have surrounded the Nashville, Tenn., area home where a relative lives. He said he thinks they are waiting for Florida authorities to arrive.

I am confused too PM. But what I can't get over is the fact that LE has been working this case for over a year now and when it came down to the drug busts Misty and Ron received extremely HIGH bonds and many of us suspected that it was because Ron was somehow involved in whatever happened to his missing daughter. Ron's bond is just as high as Misty for the drug charges that they're facing. I think LE knew what was going on between Misty and Ron, they just needed someone to break down and tell the true story. I think Tommy helped them with that.

Well we will have to see....The next couple of days will reveal a lot of information IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214