2010.04.13 - New Search for HaLeigh

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGoodness!

Is this for real???

(Just checking in from werk. Haven't read back on thread, sorry.)

:praying:

Emeral did someone fill you in yet? I was going to PM you but I didn't want to repeat info.

There's scanner talk about a father (suspect) who is in the data base who is "all kinds of crazy because he's concerned about his daughter" ....a reference to a ball field (there is one around the corner from GGM's house).

....omg.... is there a playground near the ball field? A swingset? I just remembered my dream about her a few months ago....

Update, RecoveringLurker pointed out she was released on 2/18 (to St Johns). She must be in route to the jail I hope.

Werter's PI is Steven Brown...Tommy mentioned him a few times in his jail vids

Hi there to understand this better you might read up on the Blogger Jail tapes thread...about Tommy's lawyer giving him the LDT last Thursday, Tommy's PI and Tommy's reference to SB( I better use initials, even though Tommy brought his name in)

Okay, and thank you! I read on some of those tapes but not the entire to do - I'll go back later and freshen up on those.

It is confusing - I read more on HaLeigh than I post and the alphabet soup here would have given FDR's Depression programs a run for their money.

Praying this new search leads to Haleigh.......

The father is at the scene..........This is still the ball field call. They keep making reference to him, and then calling him a suspect. then saying how upset he is. They've called for reinforcements to help deal with him.

....omg.... is there a playground near the ball field? A swingset? I just remembered my dream about her a few months ago....

There appears to be one in the northeast corner from the ball field.

The father is at the scene..........This is still the ball field call. They keep making reference to him, and then calling him a suspect. then saying how upset he is. They've called for reinforcements to help deal with him.

confused. Ronald's at the scene? Why?

WHAT IS GOING ON? Haven't read this thread. I just got here, have been away all morning...
PLEASE someone tell me..

Looks like Haleigh may have been found. Crystal has been called to PSCO. Searching St John's river at a boat ramp.

Look back at my post on page 2, # 46 and read the comment. Someone supposedly solved the case and knows the location of her body.

trauma one helicopter headed to ball field near search sight per scanner thread

I am confused by all of this....

I have to remind myself to stay calm and breathe....I am going to say a prayer for all of you too because I know you must feel like I do....we have been following this case and praying for Haleigh for over a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3