2010.04.13 - New Search for HaLeigh

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting the feeling some of the evidence is a car seat. No idea why..

There's bound to be a lot of chatter floating around. Be patient with each other. We'll get it sorted out eventually. Just keep praying that our girl comes home this time!

:praying:

....omg.... is there a playground near the ball field? A swingset? I just remembered my dream about her a few months ago....
& I just remembered my one & only dream about a lake & baseball

The transfer involves a male weighing 132 lbs.

According to the scanner, he was out of control. they stated he was concerned about his daughter. "all kinds of crazy......" was the term they used.

Was the father they were talking about in custody already? or is this a man at the ball-field?:waitasec:

who is Kerry Brown?

Bumping my post about all of this:

Someone posted a comment last night on a BNN article that said his/her father solved the case and found the location of Haleigh's body. Then, today this search is taking place. Other posters found that the person who posted last night has the same last name as the PI for Tommy's lawyer, and both Tommy's lawyer and this PI had a coming to Jesus talk with Tommy before the LD test. So, hmmm...

Hope this is o.k., since I'm not directly quoting, but rather paraphrasing what I read.

So, supposedly KB posted his dad, SB solved the case and knew the location of the body.

Okay, on the Twitters. From now on, let's only post tweets from main stream media or those known in the case, like Levi for example. Post the link. If it is a person's private twitter, do not post it please. We don't need everyone getting too excited in here, k?

PM me if you think a tweet is super important and it's coming from an individual. Please.

Hmmmmmmmm, wonder why?? this is too weird, Misy supposedly out of custody, search for Haliegh etc

Was the father they were talking about in custody already? or is this a man at the ball-field?:waitasec:

The father at the ballfield was called "suspect" and is now being transported to Shands in G'ville. He weighs 132 lbs.

I really do not think the Shands call has anything to do with Haleigh, I'm betting everything related to her is on LE TEC...........just sayin'.

Okay, on the Twitters. From now on, let's only post tweets from main stream media or those known in the case, like Levi for example. Post the link. If it is a person's private twitter, do not post it please. We don't need everyone getting too excited in here, k?

PM me if you think a tweet is super important and it's coming from an individual. Please.

THANK YOU! I think tweets by people should be taken with a grain of salt at this point.

RC weighs more than 132 pounds I would think. He's tall and though slender, not that slender.

THANK YOU! I think tweets by people should be taken with a grain of salt at this point.

Exactly. And they might even regret what they tweeted after the excitement is over and done. Let's respect them as well.

Holy cow! I've been so caught up in Nadia's case that I didn't realize there was stuff goin on here! It appears that I have a lot of catching up to do. I'm on my iPhone and it's hard to navigate through all these pages so could someone give me ty cliff notes version? I'd really appreciate it! TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3