2010.04.13 - New Search for HaLeigh

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THank you...thank you.....thank you....

hey chesterp!

Don't you wonder who's wearing that shirt of yours?

quite the prediction-timing! Good on you, girl! Just wow!

This makes me think of when Misty said that there were 2 people, one who they cared about and the other they didn't. who was she speaking to in that Jailhouse call, Lindsey or Chelsea?

Chelsea.

Tipster coming forward could be work of Chelsea, Timmy & Lindsey. They had a nice week together recently. Maybe they were able to get someone to come forward?

Just thinkin'...

Please move discussion to the member's only forum. I'm going to close this one soon and create a new thread that will be a regularly monitored thread. Tricia's thread in the member's only forum will be very open with little moderation.

This makes me think of when Misty said that there were 2 people, one who they cared about and the other they didn't. who was she speaking to in that Jailhouse call, Lindsey or Chelsea?

And when Misty was talking to grandma and grandma was saying that Tommy and Joe were on the front page of the paper, etc.

I have suspected that cousin from day one and there were people on WS who said that LE should have looked into him a lot more. There were reports that he molested Misty. I wonder if Misty was threatened or something.

LE might of known but not had enough evidence. Don't knock LE yet!

Chelsea.

Tipster coming forward could be work of Chelsea, Timmy & Lindsey. They had a nice week together recently. Maybe they were able to get someone to come forward?

Just thinkin'...

Thanks Emma, just maybe they did the right thing and contacted the PI of Tommy's lawyer that was referenced earlier.

I have prayed for answers on this case. I have always wanted her to come home alive but faced facts. Please let us have some answers on this. It is looking like maybe Tommy and Joe---- I hope they find little Haleigh.

Chelsea.

Just thinkin'...

I know this may be far fetched, but dose anyone recall when Lindsey told Tommy she threw away Timmy and his work boots last month? Maybe she had given them to LE and they did a soil sample?

Chelsea.

Just thinkin'...

I seriously doubt any of that group would talk. They were sticking together like thieves. JMO ETA....Maybe Lyndsy though.....sorry...there might have been some hope for her.

I really believe this is the tip from Tommy's lawyer,( Werter) Private investigator S Brown. We will all find out soon enough tipster is supposed to speak with BNN. FWIW.

Please move discussion to the member's only forum. I'm going to close this one soon and create a new thread that will be a regularly monitored thread. Tricia's thread in the member's only forum will be very open with little moderation.

TY Kimster.

Can someone give me a linkie to "Tricia's thread" that will have "little moderation." :blushing: That's where I belong. I need a little moderating help with this anxiety I'm feeling.

Where is that please?

WOW! reading from way behind..always knew the answers were with the croslins..They sure are lucky Ronald is locked up,also wonder what tn thinks of misty now!!!

I seriously doubt any of that group would talk. They were sticking together like thieves. JMO

I really believe this is the tip from Tommy's lawyer,( Werter) Private investigator S Brown. We will all find out soon enough tipster is supposed to speak with BNN. FWIW.

Serious senior moment here... What or who is BNN??

It could be entirely possible that Tommy and Cousin J involvement was cleaning up a mess for Misty.

I'm not giving Misty a pass yet.

Yes LE specifically cleared Cousin J. He was the only one LE cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliWicked77