2010.04.13 Theories thread as a result of the search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe they are looking for a body. One of the neighbors from the search area said another neighbor saw Misty bring a black bag, or black plastic bag into the area shortly after Haleigh went missing. Sounds like she was getting rid of evidence, but not necessarily a body.

This neighbor just now is coming out with this info.? Huh???

2010.04.14 Neighbors report that Croslin was seen with plastic bag in search area - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Found a thread discussing the neighbor's report if anyone is interested :)

Ghst..yeah, I am having a difficult time with him directly also....but I do think he is violent and those school pics can be questionable since the school stated a small cut on the nose.........
QUOTE]

I know in almost all of my posts it sounds like I am defending RC but I'm really not...not on purpose anyway. I, like everyone else, am just trying to make sense out of sensless act against a defensless child. But anyway, here I go again......
Do you think it's also possible that he really wasn't protecting her? Meaning that he married her for the possiblility of her trusting him more in hopes of getting information from her? This could also account for the quick divorce...he saw that it wasn't working so no point in staying married to her?
I am probably WAY off the charts with that one but to me it could make sense.
I don't deny that he is a violent man...but I also don't believe that MC was afraid of him. (well, if she is indeed the guilty one in this case and IF RC isn't, she may be now because of what he may do to her when/if he gets the chance) I have stated the reason I don't think she was afraid of him on another thread but I will say it again here. If he was as controlling over her as some people think he was there is no way she would have been out on a 2-3 day party binge. I have been in an abusive and cotrolling situation with my ex husband and I couldn't have gotten my nerve up enough to go out and party like that....if I would have gotten the nerve then I wouldn't have gone back home because I know without a doubt in my mind that I would have been beaten and it would have been visible.
You said yourself that RC is odd...that being said, as far as the fight over the gun....is it possible that he didn't think it was as big of a deal as the other people in that situation...thus denying the fight because in his warped mind there really was no fight?
As for protecting JO and ToC, I can't account for that in any way. If something happened to my son and I believed it was because of a deliberate act of someone else, I wouldn't care if it was my own mother...I would do what I had to do to make sure that person didn't get away with it. hmmm my next point is going to shake this one down I'm afraid.
As far as how RC acted after being told the news of whatever he was told by LE yesterday ... I have no idea how he acted because I can only go by different posts (everyone seeing the same video and getting different reactions from different ppl on it) I didn't actually see the video....and also the way he acted the night she disappeard...I have never gone through something like this (and I pray to GOD that I never do) so I have no idea how I would react if I was put in this situation. Yeah, I could sit here and say that I would, with 100% certainty, do one thing but then faced with the situation who knows??? Okay, there were a few more points that I wanted to touch upon but this post has gotten REALLY long and I am extremely tired so I'm ending it here. Please people, don't throw rotton eggs at me for this post...I am just throwing out possibilities....doesn't mean that I am in agreement with everything I stated.
I understand what you're saying, but if Ron's real motive was to get the truth out of Misty, could he have kissed her? shared a bed with her? I remember that butt slap video, & he demonstrated a real & playful affection for her. If his motive was to get the truth, would they have shared drugs? would he have paid for her tattoo? would they have been trafficking together? would he have warned her against Donna Brock? So, it's not just their marraige & divorce. For whatever reason, if Misty was involved, he didn't want the truth to come out.

After 2 days of the search now... my theory on this new 'lead' is:

"Move it along folks, nothing to see here..." :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

I understand what you're saying, but if Ron's real motive was to get the truth out of Misty, could he have kissed her? shared a bed with her? I remember that butt slap video, & he demonstrated a real & playful affection for her. If his motive was to get the truth, would they have shared drugs? would he have paid for her tattoo? would they have been trafficking together? would he have warned her against Donna Brock? So, it's not just their marraige & divorce. For whatever reason, if Misty was involved, he didn't want the truth to come out.

I do agree that this is not likely and I don't think it is the case. HOWEVER, if it were true (lets just pretend for a moment that it is) wouldn't he want to convince HER that he believes her and that he loves her? I mean if he didn't do these things, meaning that if he just married her and then ignored her, wouldn't she wonder why? I think if this were true (and I honestly don't) wouldn't he feel like he HAD to do all of these things so she wouldn't get mad at him, so she wouldn't have an inkling about what he was up to? Wouldn't he think that he would have to keep up the ruse so she would trust him? JMO and again, just to clarify, i do not believe this is what happened lol

I do agree that this is not likely and I don't think it is the case. HOWEVER, if it were true (lets just pretend for a moment that it is) wouldn't he want to convince HER that he believes her and that he loves her? I mean if he didn't do these things, meaning that if he just married her and then ignored her, wouldn't she wonder why? I think if this were true (and I honestly don't) wouldn't he feel like he HAD to do all of these things so she wouldn't get mad at him, so she wouldn't have an inkling about what he was up to? Wouldn't he think that he would have to keep up the ruse so she would trust him? JMO and again, just to clarify, i do not believe this is what happened lol

BBM..IMHO. No No No to what's bolded.....LOL...JMO

How convenient for RC that LE is now searching an area only 2 blocks from where Misty's parents lived at the time when Haleigh went missing. How convenient for RC that LE is now searching an area that RC told TM was Joe O's favorite fishing spot. If Haleigh's remains are found in the river where they are searching, it sure looks as though the culprit(s) would be Hank Sr., Misty, Tommy, Timmy, Joe O. (and maybe to a lesser degree, Lisa, Chelsea, Lindsey), but certainly not TN's hero, RC. Surely, LE wouldn't consider RC the author of a credible tip?

For some reason, Nancy Grace, is black or white where Misty is concerned. She chooses to think she has no redeeming qualities & that there are no excuses for her actions. This makes me think that she has an inside source & is privy to information that we don't have. But, even if that's true, I have room, in my own mind anyway, to feel some compassion for Misty. I believe that she was molested, abused, & victimized as a child. How this affected her, I'm not sure. If nothing else, it made her go wild. I doubt she's an addict, but I do think she did lots of drugs, & had been, for all of her teen, (socially formative), years. I think she has suffered some kind of actual brain damage-probably prenatal, & from her own drug use. This is probably the 1st time in years, that Misty has been completely sober-minded...& I'm curious as to how that's affected her deduction process. Does she realize what's in store for her? Can she defend herself & explain her actions? Even if she's guilty, does she have the ability to manipulate words in order to gain understanding from a judge? If she doesn't, I'm afraid that she's gonna come across as a cold-blooded, cold-hearted b**ch. She needs to eplain her actions & the series of events that led her to that point. Yes, we know she can lie...& yes, we know she can say, kiss my azz, * ef you, mind your own business' , but that's not gonna cut it.[/QUOTE

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

dodie20,

IMO, Robert Fields needs to have Misty transferred into a mental health facility for a psychiatric assessment. Misty is a crime victim and her judgment is impaired. Should this case go to trial, these experts would be called in to testify on her behalf. Misty’s lawyer represents her so she doesn’t need to defend herself.

I doubt Ron and Teresa knew Misty was raped and like most people, they likely aren’t aware that when trauma remains in a person's system, it effects a person’s ability to function and live a full life (which possibly explains her inability to conceive a child of her own). Misty is not suffering any obvious physical impairment but because she was traumatized she lacks the ability to exercise good judgment and act responsibly. She did not receive therapy and she is not able to make sound decisions; hence she is unresponsive when a crisis occurs and unable to intervene and prevent a crime from occurring. Even though Misty is off drugs, she will remain incapable of achieving mental fitness (sobriety) until she recovers for the trauma she experienced. In the meantime, she should not have been allowed to babysit under any circumstances. Trauma can be concealed and does not magically disappear. It is not a coincidence this crime targeted an innocent young female in her care.

Bringing over from page 9 on the Nancy thread for 4/14/10:

Originally Posted by SWAG1959
Yep! That's what I'm thinking too. You don't dump a body at a boat slip and have it still be there 14 months later. Unless you weigh it down.

As for LP saying ToC and JO helped dispose - then how do you explain all those phone calls from RC to ToC that night?

My theory in response to Swag as well as LP's ramblings tonight:

Maybe Misty wasn't answering the phone because something had happened to Haleigh...she couldn't talk to Ron because then Ron might want to talk with Haleigh or Jr. They might spill the beans.

So RC calls TC and asks him to check on Misty and the kids. When TC arrives with JO she breaks down and begs them for help...maybe even threatens that she'll throw them under the bus if they don't - she'll say that JO raped her that TC tried to steal a gun, etc.

So they help her dispose of Haleigh, formulate a story and play dumb about the whole thing. TC goes back with LC tries to lay low...JO gets the heck out of Dodge.

Just a theory...not sure what I believe anymore...not these days anyway...

Opinions?

Bringing over from page 9 on the Nancy thread for 4/14/10:

Originally Posted by SWAG1959

My theory in response to Swag as well as LP's ramblings tonight:

Maybe Misty wasn't answering the phone because something had happened to Haleigh...she couldn't talk to Ron because then Ron might want to talk with Haleigh or Jr. They might spill the beans.

So RC calls TC and asks him to check on Misty and the kids. When TC arrives with JO she breaks down and begs them for help...maybe even threatens that she'll throw them under the bus if they don't - she'll say that JO raped her that TC tried to steal a gun, etc.

So they help her dispose of Haleigh, formulate a story and play dumb about the whole thing. TC goes back with LC tries to lay low...JO gets the heck out of Dodge.

Just a theory...not sure what I believe anymore...not these days anyway...

Opinions?

It makes sense with the available evidence. I don't know whether it's true, but it's plausible.

After 2 days of the search now... my theory on this new 'lead' is:

"Move it along folks, nothing to see here..." :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

You know,after following this for two days,I feel like I do,after a CA document dump,and am reminded of the song-"Is That All There Is?":banghead:

I still believe Tommy,Timmy,And Joe are all involved..Joe and Timmy got out of there way to fast..Timmy has been sending money taking their phone calls trying to keep them happy...I think he is afraid someone is going to implement him..And as for Misty..When she was talking to Hank Sr. she kept saying something about Joe walking around free while her and Tommy were in jail..That confirmed to me that he was also involved and Misty knows what happened..

Misty said it isn't fair that Jo is able to walk around with a pistol in his pocket and sell marijuana while she and Tommy rot in jail. She thinks Joe deserves to be charged with drug possession and trafficking too.

IF HaLeigh died of a drug overdose or a blow to the head, maybe Chelsea rushed to the scene in the van to assist in the clean up & disposal of her body. AFAIK, Chelsea didn't take a LDT.

My theory, and I don't believe I have ever posted a theory, has changed as a result of the search. I think Hayleigh died that night in the house. I think MC panicked and called Joe and Tommy to come get rid of her. Possibly to use the van. They carried her out the back, and propped the door open on the way. I think they took her to river, and dropped her in, maybe weighted down. There are searching through the silt box by box because they are looking for tiny bones. There won't be a whole set of remains, only tiny pieces.

I would think the cause of death might be accidental overdose based on child being endangered.

They were all afraid of 'R dad C' - because he made he feelings know way early. I'd be afraid of him! I think Misty will get a deal in the likes of aggravated manslaughter and maybe 15 years. Don't you think she would go for that? That's all a total guess on my part, but there is my theory. Please be kind to me.

Let me explain my thinking, a little more. Say Misty is found guilty of murdering Haleigh. If a judge asks her to explain why, she might simply say because she was 'so mad'. A judge might think she was mad because she was resentful towards Haleigh, or because instead of babysitting, she wanted to be out, drugging it up. But if Misty explained that Ron had severely beaten her, & extremely upset, she had taken off, for a drug fueled weekend, things might look a little clearer. She could then explain how Ron badgered her to go back to him, going so far as to dump her clothes on Nay Nay's lawn. She could then talk about his mom running intereference, & calling, wanting her to babysit, but although confessing to being really messed up & exhausted, they wouldn't take no for an answer-with Teresa even offering her money. Misty could go on & say that she was absolutely exhausted, but couldn't sleep because Haleigh was being hard to handle. So, in desperation, she called Ron, which led to a huge argument, with him really getting on her azz, & with him telling her to spank Haleigh. So she did, & couldn't stop. In other words, explain why she was so mad. Let the judge understand that she had been used & manipulated, even after trying to say no. & let him see her frustration @ the chain of events that led her to that point.

Here is the procedure Misty's lawyer would follow in order to enter the evidence you discuss in Court. Clients normally don't address the Court, their lawyers do, as we've seen in Casey Athony's case. Misty's lawyer would schedule a consult for his client with a forensic psychiatrist who would either transfer Misty from jail to a medical treatment facility or interview her at the Jail. He would write a report disclosing intimate details about the crime and precipitating factors and submit it to her lawyer who in turn would forward a copy of the report to the Presiding Judge and prosecutor. This is the procedure we follow in Canada.

I think I posted my theory in the wrong thread (JO thread). Because of the last couple of days I have come up with a new theory. And this is just my theory. That's ALL!

Here lately I have been working on a new theory and it involves Jo being the one telling the truth and LE using information that he is giving them. I know this theory will not be liked by some but this is all JMO.

Here goes:

I believe that Misty was the one who picked up Haleigh from the bus stop. I think that eyewitnesses who state that Ron was there is also correct. Maybe Misty wasn't suppose to pick her up as far as Ron was concerned. Didn't TN call HER to babysit? Okay...

I think that an altercation broke out before Ron went to work between HIM and Misty...Out of fear, Misty calls her brother and HER brother came running with Timmy and Jo in tow (they've done it before). All of this happening before Ron went to work. I don't know if the altercation went down at the mh or somewhere else. But I feel that where ever they all ended up Ron got into a scuffle with the Croslins. Because Ron is out numbered 3 to 1, he goes for his gun......He starts shooting and Timmy, Jo, and Tommy try to haul azz AWAY from the gun fire. In the mist of trying to get away, the blue van is scratched/broken light....

While Ron is shooting he accidentally hits Haleigh. By the time this happens though, the Croslins are out of dodge. They are unaware that because of the gunfire Haleigh was hit.

I don't think that Haleigh sustained a fatal wound but let me tell you why. 1) they did not take her to the ER, 2) Ron thought that the injury could be fixed....We don't know what time Ron got to work that evening, but Ron's lawyer says he was there by 5p (don't know that I believe this).
TN says that SHE is the one who sent the "family member over there" not "family members" so to me TN was trying to avoid telling about the AUNT/Nurse going to the mh with GMS. Let's say that GMS did get to the mh around 7pm-ish.....That would mean that TN called her before this, maybe between 6pm-7pm-ish. That would mean that Ron called TN before that...maybe between 5pm-6pm-ish....Right after arriving at work.The problem had already begun.

While GMS and the aunt is there, they realize that the problem could not be fixed and somewhere around this time (7p-8:30p) Haleigh dies from her injury. At 8:30p Ron and Misty argue over the phone about babysitting. I think the argument had to do with the fact that Misty wasn't suppose to be babysitting his kids in the first place, I think that responsibility was given to TN but TN put it on Misty and Ron was mad......He is blaming her for the altercation that led up to all of this. Misty is believing that she was the cause of it, therefore, blaming herself for what happened to Haleigh. So she sticks with Ron like glue and vice versa.

Ron made over 90 calls that evening so that tells me that something was definitely wrong long before the 911 call.

LE was interested in the hours 8p-3a. This is around the time that GMS and the aunt left. I got a feeling TN made it there too around this time. LE wants to know what went down after that. IMO, they knew about the altercation and the possibility that Haleigh died in the middle of it...They just needed to know what happened after that so they could locate her body.

-Jo left town
-Timmy eventually left town
-Tommy ended up with a dead rat in his mailbox

I will stop right there for now....

I think that's why it is so easy for Misty to put the blame on them but can't really implicate them. THEY had something do with the altercation that led up to this but did not directly kill Haleigh. Ron did..

There's too much talk about a gun.

I think at the time all Jo, Timmy, and Tommy knew was there was an altercation and Ron starting shooting. They did not know Haleigh was caught in the crossfire and later died. That would explain why everyone seemed so scared to talk.. Can you imagine starting a fight that killed an innocent child? I would probably be scared to tell too, knowing that I was part of it somehow but not directly, KWIM?

I think JO has given police that part of it because that's all he knows. The rest of it became a Cummings affair/coverup.

JMO:couch:

I don't believe they are looking for a body. One of the neighbors from the search area said another neighbor saw Misty bring a black bag, or black plastic bag into the area shortly after Haleigh went missing. Sounds like she was getting rid of evidence, but not necessarily a body.

This is just coming out?

:eek:

fran

I believe somehow, someway Haleigh became incompacitated BEFORE RC went to work and that's why he called 90 times from work
Couldn't call 911 or take Haleigh to the hospital-it would show drugs in her system or some kind of physical abuse (head injury perhaps)
Either GGS went to help or didn't go at all (just a story to provide an alibi for LE that Haleigh was fine AFTER RC went to work and before bedtime)
ToC and J were called to help sometime that night as Misty had no vehicle
Jr. saw the dark man and the couch bouncing because they were trying to revive Haleigh (I don't want to believe sex abuse:banghead:-but can't rule it out either!
Haleigh Dies:furious:
They knew they would have to call and report Haleigh missing
It took time to clean up and get rid of drugs and work on story
Haleigh is disposed of in the river (maybe)- weighted down somehow (inside a container of some kind or perhaps a duffel type of bag
Ron came home and coached Misty on her 911 call and was losing patience with her (IMO he made it look like he was losing patience with LE)
That's it so far and it is subject to revising upon further discoveries!!:waitasec:

I don't buy that Haleigh took or was given an overdose to get her to sleep. She went to school that day and should have been tired and ready to go to sleep. I think she was taken by a pedophile or killed in a rage, but there's no evidence in the home of a killing that we know of so it must have happened elsewhere, like by the lake. It's well known now that this family commits crimes together in sort of tag teams, so it is possible that Joe and Tommy were out on a stealing spree and decided to get the gun. I just don't believe it all happened at once with Tommy going home. He kept closely associating with Misty and Ron and should have been distancing himself if he took part in a home invasion and child abduction.

Since Misty had been on a 3 day binge and didn't want to babysit that night, maybe Ron gave Haleigh something before he went to work to get her to sleep, since Misty was recovering from her wild weekend. Haleigh got sick, vomited or peed her blanket, Misty was calling Ron telling him. GGS came over to try and help. Haleigh died, they didn't take her to the hospital because they were illegal drugs and Ron gave them to her. Maybe she tried giving her CPR, which is what junior saw the couch bouncing, Ron called Tommy and had him and Joe go help dispose of Haleigh, probably threatened them if they did not,they put Haleigh and blanket in a garbage bag and throw her out at the dock. Ron stayed at work for an Alibi and stopped at the store on the way home because he knew it had a camera. Ron tells Misty we will say she was kidnapped, he flushes or gives Tommy and Joe the druggs he has at the trailor used on Haliegh. They are all involved I think possably Timmy to.
Tommy started going down hill along time ago, I think he was going to crack way back then and thats the reason for the rat thing. I think Tommy is the weakest link and he now gave it up, they confronted Misty and told her they know what happened and she thought they were bluffing so they took her to the scene to show her and try and get her to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie