2010.04.13 Theories thread as a result of the search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read some where that he was 22, but the media is just so full of mistakes in this case an every other case across America that I'm wiling to believe 26 as well. Go figure.

Thanks for the info.

I read today TC's birthdate is 8-2-83. I believe it was in an article I found when I googled for a list of all the players.

I understand why they are going with the Joe story, but why now?

IF she was dumped using the cinder blocks WITHOUT being encased, the passage of time has destroyed a lot of - or most of - the evidence about manner of death etc.

found this phone call between Grandma Flora and Misty from back in feb. Listen to the part where Flora tells Misty that Lisa told her it's all over the papers that Tommy and Jo did something to Haleigh. Misty denies it and says it's not in the papers cuz she saves every article she sees. Was this the beginning of getting Flora involved?
http://audio.thesky973.com/m/audio/29736865/misty-call-11-2-12-10-b.htm

He is a coward who intimidates those he thinks are weak.

Screaming about how you will kill the person who did this is easy. Ron hasn't done anything... oh wait, he got a tattoo.

moo

Respectfully snipped...

I agree with you 100%. Ron is an insecure bully. I just don't think the young crowd he was hanging out with understood that, yet. I was 23 before I got the courage to leave my 29 y/o narcissistic bully insecure husband. The only reason to intimadate, bully, and bathmouthed others is to build your own self up in your own mind. Sick but true.

Again, my OPINIONS of this case are just based on my own life experiences.

Respectfully snipped...

I agree with you 100%. Ron is an insecure bully. I just don't think the young crowd he was hanging out with understood that, yet. I was 23 before I got the courage to leave my 29 y/o narcissistic bully insecure husband. The only reason to intimidate, bully, and bathmouthed others is to build your own self up in your own mind. Sick but true.

Again, my OPINIONS of this case are just based on my own life experiences.

And to prevent loose lips that sink ships. ;)

Am I the only one that suspects that the cinderblock at the back door wasn't to carry Hayleigh out or stage a scene, but instead to carry the passed out party girl back in after the evenings activities?

Basic fact to keep in mind.....Ron NEVER looked outside the trailer for Haleigh, Misty never looked, TN came with a picture hugged up against her BUT never looked around for Haleigh, GGMS never looked around for Haleigh. IF JOE DID IT....how did they know she wasn't hurt and laying in the woods, or in that shed, or in the neighbors back yard! If a stranger did it, how did they KNOW that she wasn't around the corner, or locked in a car trunk next door? WHY didn't they run outside screaming her name and saying "Haleigh where are you? Haleigh I need you to yell out to me?"

What did Nadia's mom do first? What did Zoey's mom do first? What did Sandra C's family do first? What did Summer's family do first? THEY LOOKED EVERYWHERE AROUND THE HOUSES AND NEIGHBORHOODS!!!!!!

What did Casey A. do? What did Ron and Misty do?--------in both cases----NO LOOKING, but lots of finger pointing and lying. Enough said, and again JMO.

Am I the only one that suspects that the cinderblock at the back door wasn't to carry Hayleigh out or stage a scene, but instead to carry the passed out party girl back in after the evenings activities?
I've thought that, but have also thought she may have been given something to knock her out, so she'd keep her blabbering mouth shut.

I've wondered, if she was gonna lie to cover for herself or Ron, why Misty didn't just say that after the kids were asleep, that yes, she propped the door & left for a little while-to get smokes or something. Yes, she probably would've gotten into some trouble-Ron too-but it would've been a lot better than this mess.

Thinking outside of the box here.... possibly RC was a snitch/narc for the police dept. Overstreet was going to score some pills from RC, ToC got wind that RC was a snitch, told Overstreet. OR RC owed Overstreet some money for drugs Overstreet fronted RC, but RC didn't have the bucks to pay him. What a cold calculated individual, to tie a rope attached to a cinderblock around an innocent child & throw them in the river. I pray she was already gone when she was thrown into the water (if that is what happened). I seem to recall Art Harris or someone talking about a knife as the murder weapon either Tue or Wed night.... did anyone else hear that?
I haven't heard anything about a knife, except the one that Misty claims Joe held to her throat. This just keeps getting worse & worse.

Chelsea's appearance produced much information. She told us she lived less than three miles from 202 Green.

Magnolia near shell harbor is about 11 miles from Green Lane by car if that is considered Crecsent city.

BUT Magnolia in San Mateo (Satsuma)is less than three miles....BINGO.

How old are Chelsea's kids? Does she have any gone to Elementary School?

Why would she be at the bus stop at Tyler? I wish Jean C would have asked her where and when like any normal investigator reporter....grrr

But I think it was Feb 9.

Now, that's thinking outside the box! Kudos to you!

http://www.globegazette.com/news/local/article_d90c865c-ce2b-5464-a559-882c1f632b2c.html

There's another article I read where the mother says no one ever suspects me because I was at work.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1499545/posts

-refused coperation with LE
-work alibi
-drugs
-5 year old little girl
-found in water
-little brother
-suspicision but no proof

I AM JUST SAD BECAUSE FOUR YEARS LATER THIS LITTLE GIRL'S MURDER HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED. I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO HALEIGH.

After NG last night and this past weeks events, I'm leaning more to this "fight with Joe over a gun" is the starting point.

RC denied, denied, denied - there was no fight, no gun. TN said, yes there was a fight over a gun. MC was directed to a culver (by RC) to find a gun.

Whatever happened to Haleigh had to do with RC and JO and this fight over a gun. I'm more sure of this now than ever.

After NG last night and this past weeks events, I'm leaning more to this "fight with Joe over a gun" is the starting point.

RC denied, denied, denied - there was no fight, no gun. TN said, yes there was a fight over a gun. MC was directed to a culver (by RC) to find a gun.

Whatever happened to Haleigh had to do with RC and JO and this fight over a gun. I'm more sure of this now than ever.

So what other crime did Ron, Misty and Tommy commit that is keeping them silent about Ron's involvement? What is he holding over their heads? There has to be something, and at this point it can't just be fear, otherwise, it don't make sense and yeah Ron was not involved, which I don't believe for a moment.

It has to have something to do with that damn gun and why everyone wanted to get a hold of it, were they wanting to get rid of it? Did Ron hang on to it so he could blame them with the other crime? In Mist's letter she said she knew they were coming for the gun but she didn't know it was already gone. Something about that rings true to me.

Edited to add: I guess it could be "What crime did Ron, Tommy and Joe commit?"

Hi, My name is Foxworth and I am a new member on the Websleuths forums ~ I have been reading on this forum following the Haliegh Cummings case since the beginning. Reading this forum watching videos you guys are fantastic! I haven’t posted much so please move this if need be.
Thanks!
I live near Fayetteville, NC where drugs and crime runs go hand in hand, as you all know a beautiful child with the last name Davis got sold for drugs not too long ago = ( sad very sad.
I am not writing about SD though this message is about Haliegh another beautiful child that is from FL.
I have a theory on what actually happened that is different than any I have heard but if you have a minute I would like to “post a theory”.
THEY ARE ALL INSANE ON DRUGS FACT!
I don’t think Haliegh was murdered the night she was “abducted” I think it was after RC got in too far over his head … are you ready for a theory?
RC owes Jerome drug money, Ron has a prized gun that JO wants they fight over it, But RC doesn’t want to give it up because he owes money and he has a gang on his heels and needs protection.
During the 3 day party WBG tells Misty that JW has a hit on Ron and Haliegh is going to Lyn Lookadoos’s home where she keeps children for people in the “hood” a place with gangs with ruthless members. That probably would infiltrate children into child sex trade. Misty goes back and tells Ron what WBG said Ron’s first idea to protect her is to stage a kidnapping.
they take herHaliegh to the property they just searched because hank senior is not there Haliegh is alive and well at this time at 8:30 misty calls Ron and says she is at mom’s and I’m going to bleach clean (get rid of drugs and whatnot in the home) at 10:00PM Ron calls ToC to have him and JO help get the plants to the Mondex his reward being the harder Drugs that would explain ToC’s progressive demise with his addiction. And JO’s the gun; Jerome can’t kidnap Haliegh if she is already gone perfectly insane thinking!
Ron thinks well I can just come up with 35,000 as reward money and someone finds her and everything is fine. Misty isn’t going to rat him out because we will be together forever soul mates insane thinking again. Tommy isn’t going to rat him out because of the drugs just insane.
Nobody will tell the truth because they will all get killed by the gang!
Lester thinks WBG had something to do with Haliegh being “kidnapped” goes looking for Mrs. Lyn Lookadoo’s place to see if she has Haliegh because he knows Ron owes money
With Haliegh “disappearing” RC is too deep with the gang and the missing drug money all the media this ended up BROADCAST all over the place money was coming in everywhere Ron say’s I need 35,000 to get Haliegh back, Jerome said no that won’t work and demands more money because he see’s $$$$ rolling in. If I don’t get more money I m going to kill you!
Ron can’t hide Haliegh anymore so he throws her to the gators insanely thinking 2 things of it as a sacrifice and memorized it with a tat.
Nobody tells the real truth because they will get killed if JW’s name comes up. Everyone has their hand in it they point at JO blowing smoke Tommy figgered he is better off in jail than dead either by the hands of JW’s gang or by RC of whom they are loyal. Misty is loyal to RC no problem there! Jo really doesn’t know as much as Misty & Tommy but they all know things just got too deep?
IDK

Hello,

With the newest reports that Joe Tommy and Misty tied little Haleigh to a cinder block and tossed her into the river, do investigators believe that is the mannor of death????
Also what was the motive????

Prayers to little Haleigh and all who love her

If this is true, there are only a few scenarios that are actually believable, in my opinion.

a.) Haleigh was either drugged or hurt and accidentally died - whether it was that Misty 'knocked her in the head' or gave her too much sleeping meds and Misty knew that Ron could not come home and see his little girl. So, she called the boys to come and help.

b.) Joe and/or Tommy had done something to Haleigh and Haleigh threatened to tell her dad (or she was so hurt that Ron would have noticed :furious:) and they had to get rid of her to make it look like a kidnapping to save their own heads when he got home from work.

However, Ron's statement on the 911 call "if i find them before y'all do, I'll kill him" - paraphrased - makes me believe that he had strong suspicions that someone took Haleigh, it was a male, and it was someone he knew. MOO

Motive.........did RC get SSI disability money from Haleigh being disbled?
That would be a motive to keep her ALIVE but kidnapped theory.

Motive to kill...........anger, rage, jealousy, bedwetting, (peed blankets), starting to tell people about daddy's drugs, MC parties and sex, just for the fun of a bunch of crazy druggies?

I still tink the crime started to happe early in the day, injury or drugs.........MC wanted to party, Haleigh started to die, this sick wierd bunch panics and kills her (for sport???)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro