2010.04.14 New search for Haleigh #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just me, but I think it is a frivolous show. I do not watch it. And I think the Kate and John Gosselin saga is even more frivivlous!

Here we are, awaiting any news of a small child many of us have grown to love and want justice for, and look at what is playing on HLN now - Showbiz tonight!

I want an update on the Haleigh search - preferably by LE!
I completely agree....LE needs to give a statement, but I for one am grateful for the HUGE media attention and the pressure that has been brought on everyone involved in this case. If they dont find anything in the water but they get the players to squirm that much more and someone cracks. I'm all for it. At this point I just want Haleigh found more than I want the who done it. The who done it is not going to go away as long as WS is around!

Sooo... we have Misty there at the search where they are finding nothing? huh...

LE, "Misty, point to where you threw the evidence into the river?" [theoretical]

They ARE on the same dock that they have been focused searching the end of it, a few feet out. Hmmmmm?

Misty cooperating but knows the specifics?

Bet Art has smoke coming out of his ears trying to figure out how to save face & spin this one. He is so sure it's Tommy, Miz Nancy might have a few questions for him.....

she would not be brought there simply for her opinion...only if she was tied to the site and alleged that she knew exactly where something should be found...
'course she may have wanted an outing...would not be the first time a prisoner did that...

BREAKING NEWS!! Misty has been brought from the Putnam County Jail to the search site in handcuffs, leg shackles and blue jail jumpsuit!!!!!!

Surely - but surely - LE wouldn't have launched this full blown search based on Misty's information alone. Would they? Please tell me they wouldn't.

Is she signed out of St. John's? I wonder if this is really today and not yesterday?

Bet Art has smoke coming out of his ears trying to figure out how to save face & spin this one. He is so sure it's Tommy, Miz Nancy might have a few questions for him.....

As well as that COBRA dude. How could anyone not miss this river/lake? (can't tell from the photo). Why wasn't it searched 14 months ago?

grrrrr....

Mel

LE, "Misty, point to where you threw the evidence into the river?" [theoretical]

They ARE on the same dock that they have been focused searching the end of it, a few feet out. Hmmmmm?

Misty cooperating but knows the specifics?

I just hope it's the truth and not some Misty watercolored memory... KWIM?

i swear that le said they had physical evidence that made them search again...

it can't be misty saying this is where tommy/timmy/ronnie said they threw the stuff...for example

What the ?

Why in the world would they have taken her out there?

Anyone care to speculate? I'm sitting here with my jaw on the floor!

They want her to show them exactly where the evidence or body was put in. I wonder if she has agreed to a plea deal. like shows us what we can use and we will lower your charges. IDK

I too, get the sense LE has received what they perceive as good tip. As Cherry Baby said, I can’t really envision LE spending the time/money/manpower searching that particular dock area as aggressively as they are without having some sort of solid lead.

I have to believe LE, and other authorities, are very aware that possible evidence could have easily washed away from the area by the dock after all these months. It’s possible they know that what they’re looking for is heavily weighted down and/or possibly tethered somehow and the chance that it may have moved further down the river is not likely. They may have anticipated some slight movement of whatever it is they’re looking for but, it appears, they don’t think it moved far.

Surely - but surely - LE wouldn't have launched this full blown search based on Misty's information alone. Would they? Please tell me they wouldn't.

I think this is the right 'tipster' and I even believe she may lead them to HaLeigh, the question in my mind is who is she trying to implicate?

That said, I honestly think that LE prolly made a deal to locate to HaLeighs body :( and will arrest the true perps from there...moo though..

PS-thus the reason for Ronalds sly smile (imo) yesterday. I bet he's thinking..hmm..Misty might just pull this off for us..all MO..

i swear that le said they had physical evidence that made them search again...

it can't be misty saying this is where tommy/timmy/ronnie said they threw the stuff...for example

BBM.

Exactly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members