2010.04.14 New search for Haleigh #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown stated "he solved the case and to the best of his knowledge Ron is not involved" which B]strongly suggests [/B]Ron wasn't directly involved. There is no proof Ronald left work Monday evening and Brown said the crime occurred in the home during the evening, not during the day, because Misty foolishly allowed people she knew into his home when his children were there. There was "bad blood" between Ron and Misty's brothers and cousin and unfortunately they crossed the line when Ron was at werk and murdered his beautiful, innocent child.

This case is far from solved JMO, haliegh is not home, no arrests , everyone who has been arrested lies like there is no tomarrow, all they want is out of jail. they will throw anyone under the bus to get out.

According to News4Jax all media has been moved farther away from the dock.

This thread will open shortly before the search resumes.

Keep this thread on the topic of the search and provide links to the media sources that are providing coverage.

This is the first post on the thread from Chicoliving, who is our Admin for the Haleigh forum. This means to STAY ON TOPIC regarding the search.

Yesterday we had well over 1,000 different members reading the search thread for new information. Instead, they waded through opinions and other topics. The mods spent a lot of time last night breaking out threads so this wouldn't happen again today and at first glance, it already happened.

STAY ON TOPIC about the search today. If you want to speculate about what happened to Haleigh, find the appropriate thread OR make a new thread.

I'm going to reopen this thread in a few minutes. Figure out where you should be posting what you want to discuss in the mean time.

We're going to reopen this thread now.

This thread is for NEW news that comes out today regarding the search. For example, a news conference, or an interview, or a new link you've found. You can discuss those things here. Discussions may lead to other topic threads. Feel free to open one if you'd like.

We are not discussing what happened to Haleigh here unless you can find a link from the main stream media that comes out today to support. I hope that helps clear up what we are trying to do on this thread.

We're going to reopen this thread now.

This thread is for NEW news that comes out today regarding the search. For example, a news conference, or an interview, or a new link you've found. You can discuss those things here. Discussions may lead to other topic threads. Feel free to open one if you'd like.

We are not discussing what happened to Haleigh here unless you can find a link from the main stream media that comes out today to support. I hope that helps clear up what we are trying to do on this thread.

BBM Sorry Kim, for my ot post, got caught up in the moment. wont happen again. Thanks for helping us stay on topic and organized. I know you all work hard to keep the threads and forums neat and tidy despite us sometimes.

Thanks for all the work you do here every day.

ALSO, if anything is heard in the Scanner forum, you can post it here too and discuss what it might be about. Just be sure those manning the scanner can verify it does have something to do with the search. Thanks!

News released on the News4Jax noon news:

Played a clip from the P.I.-
1 Says Misty knows what happened.
2 He thinks LE probably has enough probably cause for an arrest but possibly not enough for trial (which is why they are still searching)
3 He thinks 1 person will be charged directly & others charged indirectly.

LE releases a statement basically saying they wouldn't respond to comments made by a civilian because they haven't done that
in the past.

Also, as I mentioned earlier the media has been moved back. News4Jax was able to go onto a private boat ramp & take video from about 200 yards away. The reporter saw about 3 divers diving right by the boat ramp.

OK...I think that's all. I tried to remember as much as I could. As I was getting ready to post the thread got closed so I typed this up
in notepad so I would remember everything...lol.

Can someone please post the link for Jax news?

THANK YOU KIMSTER! :blowkiss:

I haven't seen much on the search. News4Jax had live footage, didn't say much except media has been moved further away.

HLN just reported that Tommy's lawyer said it was something Tommy told LE that has led to this search.

What does everyone think them moving press back to where the search area is no longer visible to them means, if anything.

Also did anyone else see the reporter for news4jax who around 11 central was filming from a private citizens dock and said divers were removing items from the water? I am trying to remember exactly what he said in case I imagined it.

What does everyone think them moving press back to where the search area is no longer visible to them means, if anything.

Also did anyone else see the reporter for news4jax who around 11 central was filming from a private citizens dock and said divers were removing items from the water? I am trying to remember exactly what he said in case I imagined it.

BBM

It could be an attempt to stem the massive tidal wave of misinformation that is being reported by the press. JMHO, though...

The fact that the search is continuing leads me to believe they are looking for specific items and haven't found all of them yet. This doesn't feel like a blind search. It feels very purposeful IMO.

This PI Brown has me scratching my head. Something seems a bit off. He is tooting his own horn so much it makes me wonder if he is the one that posted the night before on BNN about 'dad solved the case, will hit the news tomorrow'. haha. I don't place much credence in what he has said at this point. LE also released a statment about not discussing what private citizens may be saying. I think maybe he thinks he solved the crime, but has been duped by his "eye witnesses". Jumping into the spolight as the hero a bit prematurely, imo. Show me the money.

I'm thinking it's so the media doesn't get any shots of what they are finding. Sounds to me they are looking for specific physical evidence and they certainly don't want that getting out all over before they can talk to any suspects -- imo

thnks YellowSubmarine, that is my feel for it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member