2010.04.14 New search for Haleigh #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN just reported Misty has been moved to the Putnam County Jail.

We knew they found "something." What is that something?

I'm beside myself to know too Anothermom. I am very curious about the reports that CSI and/or anthropoligical ID services were out there at the site. (Yesterday)

The PI made the comment about nothing being left of a deer after 14 months, but perhaps something could be recovered in this case. Then I heard it was 2 items they were looking for. I would think top and bottom pj's, and that family may have been called in for id purposes. I really hope the Cs ever see the outside of a prison again. They are the same as a murderers for lying about this for a year, and never calling 911.

Does anyone understand the jurisdiction issues of the two jails, and why MC would be moving around?

HLN just reported Misty has been moved to the Putnam County Jail.

Is this again today? Or were they talking about yesterday? She was moved yesterday to be interviewed and taken back.

Does anyone understand the jurisdiction issues of the two jails, and why MC would be moving around?

thats what I want to know as well...they seem to keep bringing her back and forth....

I take everything reported on HLN particularly by NG with a PILE of salt, but I do believe they found something, I only hope it wasn't a large blue beverage cooler containing a body covered in sackrete.

Divers return to river in Haleigh search

FOX 35 has learned that an unidentified source close to the investigation was called in for questioning and that person told investigators that Haleigh could be found at the bottom of the St. Johns River, which is not far from where the little girl went missing

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/041410-Haleigh-Cummings

The way this article reads, it was Misty then. She was called in for questioning yesterday. :banghead: But Ron was there as well as many of the family members. The only ones that were not there, were Hope, Donna, and Tommy. I am soooo confused.
GGMS said in an interview earlier she may be able to share some news this weekend. I am assuming if they did find any remains they would of been sent out for DNA and that can take 3-14 days depending how backed up the lab is.

:praying: Lord, I just pray this time the search will bring closure for Haleigh.

I still don't believe that it was Joe or Tommy though. I think if Misty did talk, she may of shared the location, but given the wrong persons name as to who dumped the body and the real facts pertaining to what happen that night. Grr...they all lie this is so frustrating. Sorry had to vent. :truce:

Maybe...Haleigh was tied to cinder blocks with a yellow rope? The cinder blocks and rope might still be there? Also, there was/is a search going on the woods near the dock. Buried evidence, maybe?

Has anyone seen this web site?QUOTE]

link not shown til I know its okayed by mods

I had not, I am unsure if we are allowed to post such sites, maybe that's why I hadn't seen that one linked before, but there certainly was some interesting content.

NG reminded us of MCs dream of 3 men: JO, TC .... and the mystery person in custody?

The way I took that was that Misty may have "shed some light" which led LE to someone who told them what he/she knew about that night and what may have happened. Who knows! Until LE tells us, we won't know for sure.

I guess everyones lawyer is claiming that their client is talking. My guess is that all of this is a ruse to try and trick one of them into talking. This may all be about a theory that the police have.

When I clicked on that link, my McAfee went on red alert... FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!