2010.04.14 NG: Misty taken to the search scene

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
huh?? lp? says a letter misty wrote to her brother timmy was forwarded to him and that child was dead by time jo and toc showed up to help misty.

LP speculating on child was dead by time brother and cousins arrive. Not in the letter, as I understood him.

Letter implicated cousin J and brother

30 feet deep in part of river and it is a lazy river.........GOOD!!!
and at docks it is even lazier, IMO
OH no LP...........Chelsea forwarded letter to LP.
Joe didn't harm child...........Tommy and Joe disposed of body in letter.
So how would Misty know where body is then LP????
BBM

Nancy just asked him that!

As bad as I think Ron and his family are, you have to ask the question would Haleigh still be alive were it not for the Croslins?

That's what I'm thinking. Of course it would depend how well the body was weighted down. Leonard's talking about yellow rope, maybe a concrete block.

Right, the same kind of concrete block that they used for the backdoor!!

And....LP's story makes better sense to me....that MC called them for help in disposing of body. IMO

LP says HC was dead by the time Tommy and JO showed up. They showed up to help MC dispose of HC body. :waitasec:
That's more like what I've thought all along. MOO

LP says Tommy cracks. He went to help get rid of the body for Misty

Misty is gona serve along time just for the drugs..........

the van LP is talking now is Timmy's.......the scratched one,
but LE looking for a 1990's grey Chryler??????
Joe did have use of it.

I'm making myself feel better by realizing how much colder, smaller, and dreary Misty's jail cell will seem to her now....
~ now that she has again felt the sunshine on her face, was able to breathe fresh air, see the color green, even the freedom of motion from the car-ride.

Her jail cell has never felt smaller than it will from now on.

When I heard NG slip that comment about RC, I was afraid to come back in the room. :yow:

NG says LP theory is shot down because it's MC that is showing cops where to look for Haleigh's body.

LP says "loose talk" about a body being dumped. Van borrowed ---okay that was too confusing....can someone decipher what LP is saying about the van?

me thinks the bald truth got into a hairy situation with his investigative journalism.
so sorry for the ot, couldnt help myself. lol!

Does any of this make any better sense of MC saying she couldn't say anything because it would hurt two people "we" care about. Seems like a lot more than two to me.

where is all this cooler talk coming from?? i havent seen anything even remotely looking like a cooler in any of these pics. is there a pic im not seeing?

Last night during the NG show they showed aerial shots of searchers pulling a blue cooler, with a white lid from the river. It was fairly large,about a yard wide at least, and two people were lifting it. I just tuned in so haven't heard any more about it

Right, the same kind of concrete block that they used for the backdoor!!
Yep! That's what I'm thinking too. You don't dump a body at a boat slip and have it still be there 14 months later. Unless you weigh it down.

As for LP saying ToC and JO helped dispose - then how do you explain all those phone calls from RC to ToC that night?

I have to say, that IMO, LP is telling it like it is, I believe him. And I haven't in the past, with all the daisy chain and CA case. I think he is right about this one.

When I heard NG slip that comment about RC, I was afraid to come back in the room. :yow:

I do apologize for my language.. Didn't know you could hear me through the computer..My Golden Retriever left the room and hid under the dining table..

Am I the only person that heard LP say either Tommy or Tommy and Timmy went over to help Misty dispose of Haleigh's body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en