2010.04.14 Search scene now a CRIME scene-Misty to testify against perp in plea deal

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't heard word one from the lawyers. I'm very curious about MC's lawyer. She was at the dock yesterday - alone. The posted article says she has a plea deal and is going to testify against the perp. Now, we hear that ToC was at the dock as well. That only leaves 2 other people - JO and RC - to be "the perp". If MC was taken to that dock without her attorney - he would have been screaming to high heavens - unless there is a deal on the table and he is onboard with it - KWIM?
There was a video report on Jacksonville 4 (this morning) where it was stated Misty's atty was there with her on the dock yesterday. I didn't recognize him from the video we have seen though.

The link I posted brought up the wrong video, but the correct one is at the Jax 4 news link under "Search for Haleigh goes into third day".

Misty is going to be really, really, really angry if Tommy beat her to the punch on a plea deal.....which, it seems he might have. He called GM Hollar before she did. lol

I have to start laughing about all of this or I'll start screaming!!

Members of Haleigh's family told CBS affiliate WTEV Wednesday that it was a tip from Croslin's brother that led investigators to the area.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20002592-504083.html

I'm getting worried HH. Surely LE wouldn't be doing all this ONLY because of phone conversations from Misty and Tommy, would they? From the get-go I've ASSumed that LE was playing the 2 of them just to locate HaLeigh and then go from there..but I certainly hoped that they had more to go on than what these 2 said to the grandmother...

Thanks Suzy! I've been thinking about that "ice chest" since NG mentioned it and wondering why no one was talking about it. A sifter makes sense. What they may be looking for could be a small object.

Even after it was reported on the news that it was not an ice chest, NG was still saying it...go figure, huh?

Natasia on HLN just said they saw Misty on the dock yesterday because a helicopter caught the view. That is a lot different then they were saying on NG last night.

Thanks Suzy! I've been thinking about that "ice chest" since NG mentioned it and wondering why no one was talking about it. A sifter makes sense. What they may be looking for could be a small object.

Haleigh's necklace?

I'm getting worried HH. Surely LE wouldn't be doing all this ONLY because of phone conversations from Misty and Tommy, would they? From the get-go I've ASSumed that LE was playing the 2 of them just to locate HaLeigh and then go from there..but I certainly hoped that they had more to go on than what these 2 said to the grandmother...

me too re getting scared like Mondex Part II. But I still can't wrap my head around how Misty would know where the body was if she said Joe took her away--what could she point to? I wish we could read the reports what cars were seen at that home on the 9th. Also, LE, IIRC, said they were looking at the previous days before her disappearance. So when Misty was away with Greg etc, was Ron hanging with Joe and they had their gun dispute? Sorry for rambling but thoughts are all over the place. So many possible scenarios.

:banghead:

This is kind of out there but I've been wondering about it. Could there be another suspect in the community that we have not been made aware of, that they are doing all this posturing for, letting Misty out to go to the dock? You know, someone they are trying to spook into making some move? There are several really scarey people that we know of that RC and MC (and possibly TC, on the side) were involved with as far as drugs go.

What about the person RC supposedly stole all the drugs and money from? Could MC and TC be so afraid of this person that it is safer to nail JO than this person?

What if it's somebody that hasn't even been mentioned here? Is that possible?

they would always use a sifter if searching for remains after such a length of time, as far as i know...have seen it in plenty of crime shows...small bones, jewelry, etc...nothing specific probably, just anything related...

I think Hayleigh died due to complications from something that triggered her Asthma, and MC had no experience with a child with Asthma. This happened either the day before, or during the day before Ron went to work.

Misty couldn't take her to the hospital, because it was drug related. and Misty is underage and not her mom. So, Ron would have to show up, admit he's living with an underage girl, drug related, and child would be considered endangered, Ron would lose custody, and court was just a few days away.

Haleigh couldn't breathe, and she died while they were trying to figure out what to do. Ron called his cousin the Air Conditioning cleaning guy, so he wouldn't lose custody of Jr, and he was owed a lot of money from Crystal.

The man in black bouncing the couch was part of the cover up. Hayleigh was already gone. Jr. saw the man in black.

Whoever took the van hid or burried Haleigh.

We haven't heard word one from the lawyers. I'm very curious about MC's lawyer. She was at the dock yesterday - alone. The posted article says she has a plea deal and is going to testify against the perp. Now, we hear that ToC was at the dock as well. That only leaves 2 other people - JO and RC - to be "the perp". If MC was taken to that dock without her attorney - he would have been screaming to high heavens - unless there is a deal on the table and he is onboard with it - KWIM?

Has it ever been stated via "main stream media" that Tommy was at the dock or has it only come via AH etc.,?

Actually LE hasn't declared that area a crime scene. That info came from one of those supposed "sources".

I don't think LE is easily duped, I think they have to check it out if that where certain players are pointing.
bbm... I don't think LE is easily duped either Q!

They have been putting up with this family since Haleigh went missing. They have put up with all the lies and the finger pointing from the start.

I don't think the tipster was grandma. I also find it INTERESTING that grandma claims to get two jail phone calls back to back concerning the same info. Unless these jailbirds have esp (highly unlikely) I just don't see this happening.

We must all keep in mind, as well, that LE has described the tip as "reliable" and other adjectives that are not used in the same sentence as the Croslins (in fact, it could further be defined as a grammatical error imhoo!).

Would they be searching the river for three days because of a he said, she said by Grandma??? Furthermore, those who seem to have been setting JOe up as bait may have just bought themselves a few more coffin nails in my opinion. Sure they have been there to interview him a few times since the search started.... for 45 minute periods of time! To me this could be them validating information... not narrowing in on the perp. I am sure JOe shed lots of insight into Ron and Misty's behavior during the time he was there visiting. And no wonder the kid is different! He most likely saw the light after that vacation to Florida!

all just my opinion... but this "credible" tip.... that led to this search... I don't see it coming from any of the players who have already established their "uncredibility" and "unreliablilty"

This is kind of out there but I've been wondering about it. Could there be another suspect in the community that we have not been made aware of, that they are doing all this posturing for, letting Misty out to go to the dock? You know, someone they are trying to spook into making some move? There are several really scarey people that we know of that RC and MC (and possibly TC, on the side) were involved with as far as drugs go.

What about the person RC supposedly stole all the drugs and money from? Could MC and TC be so afraid of this person that it is safer to nail JO than this person?

What if it's somebody that hasn't even been mentioned here? Is that possible?

lol...I think at this point anything is possible and nothing would surprise me. What if MC had another boyfriend who came to the MH that night? There are so many scenarios and so many lies being told, it really is crazy.

me too re getting scared like Mondex Part II. But I still can't wrap my head around how Misty would know where the body was if she said Joe took her away--what could she point to? I wish we could read the reports what cars were seen at that home on the 9th. Also, LE, IIRC, said they were looking at the previous days before her disappearance. So when Misty was away with Greg etc, was Ron hanging with Joe and they had their gun dispute? Sorry for rambling but thoughts are all over the place. So many possible scenarios.

:banghead:

I still firmly believe that Misty and Ronald are solely responsible for whatever it is that happened to HaLeigh, so I do think that they know where her body is. I don't believe that Joe or Tommy had anything to do with it, I will be totally shocked and retire from armchair sleuthing if I'm wrong, lol..

I've just been hoping beyond hope that LE had a method to this madness, but I'm really getting worried now. Do you think that it's possible that LE didn't believe that Tommy and Joe were guilty, but thought that if Misty believed that they were buying the story, would lead them to HaLeigh? It has been 14 months, IF she is there and has been the whole time I imagine it still could be VERY difficult to find her or any part of her.. :( (I hated typing that)

Has it ever been stated via "main stream media" that Tommy was at the dock or has it only come via AH etc.,?

I find it hard to believe that someone (media or otherwise) wouldn't have seen this, but who knows?

lol...I think at this point anything is possible and nothing would surprise me. What if MC had another boyfriend who came to the MH that night? There are so many scenarios and so many lies being told, it really is crazy.

I never thought about that before, but that's a possibility.

I wouldn't be worried that this is going to turn up nothing. Something is very obviously going on here. You guys gotta remember they aren't giving us a lot of info at all. They've got something otherwise they wouldn't be calling it a crime scene. I also don't think they'd be be bringing Misty to the docks for nothing either. If Haleigh is in that river then I am so hoping she was put in something that way her body was contained. I mean I just don't see them spending all this time down there a YEAR later in hopes of finding something. Something is obviously there. Just think about all the stuff in the Caylee Anthony case that we didn't know about until recently! JMO

new4jax is saying there will be a presser at 1600.... just a heads up guys

Actually LE hasn't declared that area a crime scene. That info came from one of those supposed "sources".

I don't think LE is easily duped, I think they have to check it out if that where certain players are pointing.

In the article from yesterday, it clearly stated: "Authorities are now calling the area a crime scene." They didn't mention "source" with that statement.

However, they did mention "source" in these statements:

A source close to the case told News 13 an arrest in the Cummings’ case is imminent.

According to News 13’s source, Croslin is expected to testify against the person, who will be arrested in exchange for a reduced sentence on her drug charges.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/14/search_for_haleigh_intensifies_misty_on_the_scene.html

No one knows what to believe anymore. :crazy: This is why this "thread was born". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sloan3039