2010.04.15 - JVM Issues - Levi Page is a guest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen both these Gma Flo theories circulate as rumor this week:

1. That Misty disliked and was jealous of HaLeigh and abused her and allowed others to.

2. That Misty O.D.'ed HaLeigh but she was not dead and rather than call 911 and get into trouble they killed and dumped her.

Both of these are horrendous and ugly, too hard to comtemplate. An accidental O.D. and passing quietly away is bad enough but these are horrid.

JVM speaking about Haleigh case again.

If any of this is true, its time to put RC in a room alone with MC and let them go at it. I really think the truth would come out.:dance:

I'd rather see Marie Griffis go in the room with Misty for a while. Wouldn't take long, IMO.

She only did a recap. I need her to bring her panel back up and talk about what Grandma is saying.

Jennifer Kesse's folks are on now. Another case I want solved!!!!!! :banghead:

Okay,

let's discuss what we heard about Haleigh.

I want to know WHICH STORY IS TRUE - if any!

And what about that rope?

My head is spinning.

Now that I've had another good cry, I feel a bit better...Kimster, I know you and many other sleuthers more talented than myself have been so persistent in keeping Haleigh's story alive....thank you. Yes, my head is spinning too.

Where does LE go from here? I just pray for justice for Haleigh -- any thoughts on how LE approaches getting to the truth from within this tangled web of lies??

I pray for LE to know how to proceed and that any evidence recovered from the last few days' search will help their investigation.

another good angle would be for someone to convince MC that she needs to apoligize to RC for hurting haleigh. Maybe she'll write another letter.

All of this is nothing short of ridiculous. I can't really say what's going on in my mind right now about this whole grandmother situation because it will surely result in a timeout for me but one thing I have to wonder is how many times either Tommy or Misty have called her since they have been locked up. Jeez, talk about freak shows.

I hope Levi reads this thread!

Whoa, did JVM just flash back to Haleigh Case and say MC was taken to the river to locate/identify the murder weapon? I was in the next room, not sure what I just heard.

ETA: I knew she was taken to the river, I was just wondering if this specific reason, to ID a weapon was *breaking news*

All of this is nothing short of ridiculous. I can't really say what's going on in my mind right now about this whole grandmother situation because it will surely result in a timeout for me but one thing I have to wonder is how many times either Tommy or Misty have called her since they have been locked up. Jeez, talk about freak shows.

In the beggininning grandma told Misty that she told Tommy not to call her and that all her phone minutes were for her (Misty).

Whoa, did JVM just flash back to Haleigh Case and say MC was taken to the river to locate/identify the murder weapon? I was in the next room, not sure what I just heard.

That's what I heard. JVM also said it was a knife at the start of her show so I'm not sure how straight her facts and info. are right now.

GM Hollars is getting her 15 minutes....sickening

Joe darned well better have a lawyer! The lies of the Fla. clan are raining down on his head!!

In my mind...for my own sanity...when Hardy says all of this is for Haleigh and her family....I take it to mean Crystal as "family" (petty of me, I know...)

Levi is REALLY cute. And smart.

Yes it was held by LE for awhile and than released so I never understood why the deer blood keeps coming up. If there was blood in the van it would have been tested.

Maybe it was tested, but LE had no way of knowing which Croslin had put Haleigh in the van. That might explain all of the "Misty is the key" references.

Oh, I think Joe is in it up to his eyeballs. The real question is which one of them initiated the violence against Haleigh? At this point, I have no idea. It could be any of the three.

In the beggininning grandma told Misty that she told Tommy not to call her and that all her phone minutes were for her (Misty).

Thanks for that information. I was curious how often any of them were calling her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finch5800