2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Natisha Lance relating today's LE press conference

I bumped the rope thread up again if anyone wants to delve into it after the show.

NG still doesn't think it was RC and she is entitled to her opinion, though I know many here would disagree.

That's a way to discuss without bashing. :wink:

I had always hoped this was an accident. :(

Oh me too Kimster! My stomach is churning just like when they found that duct tape had been around Caylee's little face with a heart sticker on it.

Almost makes me want to puke.

Natisha Lance: officially a homicide investigation now; POIs not named yet; LE hopeful arrest(s) will come sometime soon.

NG has copy of LE's press release. Not true that any arrests have been made as a result of this investigation.

Natisha: LE didn't answer question what the source of the tip was that led to the St. John's river.

Jean Casares: people are starting to cooperate & talk; seems to be MC or TC; stressing what LE said about "could Haleigh have been killed right there at the river?" and the answer was "that could be a reasonable conclusion".

They think Haleigh may have been killed at the dock. Oh my......:(

Flo Hollars on NG.

Jean Casarez (sp) on. Saying MC or ToC gave the tip (her opinion)

If not remains perhaps bone pieces. If so would they stop looking already. I'd think they would keep looking to find as many fragments as they could.

NG has Flora Hollars, grandmother, of MC, TC, and JO.

you know, I have to really wonder what has been leaked to the media about the possible murder weapon especially considering the presser question by the reporter: "have you found a rope tied to a block"? Something has to be floating around out there for them to be asking that question

I just heard on JVM's "Issues" they were discussing a yellow rope. :cry:

NO!! If true, HaLeigh was strangled to death, I would have to lean away from Misty and Ron and toward Tommy or Jo - Strangulation isn't ordinarily the weapon of choice used by someone (a parent, caregiver,...) with an emotional attachment/connection to a child. JMO~

ETA: Don't get me wrong - if the above scenerio is the case, it does not excuse anyone who knew what happened to HaLeigh and/or where her remains were located over the past fourteen months!

Notice the pic. of Misty and grandma in the background while interviewing Flora. Not there by accident IMO

did nancy just give mistys grandmother condolences as well?? did i misunderstand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove