2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are all guilty. Something happened while Ron was home. He went to work for an alibi. He called home many times from work. I think the other three disposed of poor Haleigh.

You just might be right, my friend.

I recorded Nancy Grace from earlier, and just watched it. Also, I've seen the vids of the underwater search crew. I have a few ideas... just thought I'd share them with you all to see what you think.

First, I'm not sure what the murder weapon was (if this was a murder), but I recall hearing Ms. H saying that her grandson Joe Overstreet owned knives and a gun. In addition, I thought I heard someone mention something about a rope. Regardless of the murder weapon... if you were to dispose of it into a river from a dock... wouldn't you throw that weapon as FAR away from the shore as possible???

Secondly, if you were to dispose of a body in a river, but lacked a boat... you would probably dispose of it as far out from shore as possible (from the dock).

From the videos/pics I've seen of the divers searching for evidence, I've noticed they are looking between the 2 docks. I would think they are looking for a body... but that is just my opinion. If they are unable to find a body... I would imagine they would widen the search, in order to look for a discarded weapon (gun, knife, rope, etc.).

Any thoughts???

BBM RED.. Personally, I don't think you are wrong...His actions are definitely not that of a cold hearted killer...
I do suspect he may know what happened and could have even been involved in an altercation with Ron C and even helped with the disposal...

Right now, I'm not even certain Haleigh was disposed of in that river..I know that may sound crazy but.. I'm going to wait and see IF LE releases information that they definitely have confirmation she was in fact put there..JMO

Finding cinder blocks, rope and clothing does not necessarily mean Haleigh was put in that water....

JMO
Add to that the fact that LE doesn't call in the family for cinder blocks, rope and clothes - plus you don't have an anthropology unit there. IMO they found a bone - that bone was analyzed by the anthropology unit as being human, maybe even possibly from a small child and then quickly shipped off for DNA. LE is not lying by saying they haven't found Haleigh because the testing isn't done.

IMO the "murder weapon" is the rope and I do believe they found a cinder block with that yellow rope tied to it.

This case has gotten red hot now and I think information will come fast and furious in the next few days.

Same as I'm sayin. I thought it was said that alligators weren't active in cold weather so I"m wondering how in early February JO was throwing animals in the river to watch alligators tear them apart. To the best of my knowledge this is the only time Rom met JO.

I live in Pensacola, Fl, but I do remember that last year we had strange warm weather that month, I remember because People were talking about the kids being on the porch eating dinner at night in the winter, also remember the A/C guy was there to fix the A/C . I imagine with it being further south than Pensacola it may have been even warmer there. I hate the thought of what may have been done to her, the thought of gators makes me sick!

Does this family have no shame! The grandmother deserves praise for getting her criminal grandchildren to speak out about what happened to Haleigh. She does not belong on NG speaking about different theories of how Haleigh died. Grandma Flora actually made me sick with her lack of emotion for Haleigh. Well, she coulda died from an overdose or she could have died from MC hitting her over the head with a board or Joe could have taken her, and dumped her in the river alive. I felt she went on the show to throw Joe under the bus, and shift the blame away from TC, and MC. She only got emotional when she said, MC would never hurt a child. Give me a break! To bad Granny didn't take an interest in her grandchildren before they became drug dealers, thieves, child molesters, and murderers.

I respectfully disagree. She's the only out of this whole bunch that has done the right thing, in spite of her 2 grandchildren, possibly 3 being involved. Being a grandmother of 6 myself, I can only imagine how difficult this was for her to do. She's a simple woman that probably has had it hard in life as many of us but I think I can safely say that there's a piece of her heart that belongs to each and every one of her grandchildren. She's been shell shocked and doesn't know what to make of all of this but I give her bunches of credit for letting LE know right away what she had been told.

Although I think she made the mistake of leading Tommy in her convo with him by asking him, "did JO do this"? His answer to his grandmother was, "yes, he did'. She should have just let him talk instead of giving him a path to again skip around the truth. IMO, there's still more here than meets the ear so far. If JO is given a LDT and passes, then what? I want the WHOLE truth, not stories.

There are three different stories going on and often made-up stories have bits of truth in them. I think that all the stories are true to some extent. I think that Joe and Tommy were over getting high with Misty.

I think they gave Haleigh some drugs, then Joe and/or Tommy molested Haleigh. When she protested she was hit in the head by Misty. Then she died from the drugs or being smothered by Joe or Tommy.

Then they all went down to the river to dispose of her body, put deer blood on her (as cousin Joe has done in the past to attract the gators) so there's nothing left of poor Haleigh.

These people are so sick.

We can't forget about what Jr. said, about hearing someone on the sofa. Maybe MC gave in to Joe, and TC so they would help her dispose of Haleigh after she murdered her.
If she killed Haleigh she would do anything to escape a murder charge..even if it meant committing incest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member