2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GRACE: We are hearing information right now that police are now -- our sources are saying police do know the murder weapon for which they are looking. That should end all speculation that this was an accidental death, this little girl was -- took a pill by accident and died. That scenario has been floated many, many times. We are taking your calls live.

What I do remember is the blocks had been removed from around the mobile home and were located behind a shed on the same property, Ron claimed he never knew they existed but no I don't have a link, it was discussed early on in the RT.
I've searched for that video many times, but I haven't found it yet. It was early on, around the time the MH was released back to Ron I think. A male reporter walked the property with Ron and pointed out the stack of cinder blocks. Ron said he'd never noticed them.

Thanks Patty for the transcript:

GRACE: I see the photo behind you of you and Misty Croslin. Do you think she could have had anything to do with this?

HOLLARS: No, ma`am, I really don`t think she could. Misty`s too good with kids. Misty loves kids. She`s had an opportunity to hurt them all and she`s kept every one of them. I don`t believe Misty had any involvement whatsoever.

OH MY!

My apologies if this has been brought up before.

Tonight on Nancy Grace wasn't it stated that (if true that is) that Haleigh was alive when she was down at the dock?

Nancy kept asking why would they kill Haleigh. I can think of one reason; Misty didn't like her. Misty may have been very jealous.

Does anyone else remember the statement about her being alive at the dock?

Here ya go.

But I think one of the most amazing things that came out of this press conference today that we have never heard before is when posed with the question, Could Haleigh Cummings have been murdered right there at the water, the response was, That is a reasonable conclusion.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

GRACE: I see the photo behind you of you and Misty Croslin. Do you think she could have had anything to do with this?

HOLLARS: No, ma`am, I really don`t think she could. Misty`s too good with kids. Misty loves kids. She`s had an opportunity to hurt them all and she`s kept every one of them. I don`t believe Misty had any involvement whatsoever.

OH MY!

I heard that too! That's the kind of slip that suggests the grandmother knows more than she admits to herself.

Here ya go.

But I think one of the most amazing things that came out of this press conference today that we have never heard before is when posed with the question, Could Haleigh Cummings have been murdered right there at the water, the response was, That is a reasonable conclusion.

I just don't know what to make of that. Why take a live little girl down to the river and than kill her.

Here ya go.

The question I have is based on what or who, could you come to that conclusion Sheriff?

HOLLARS: No, ma`am, I really don`t think she could. Misty`s too good with kids. Misty loves kids. I don`t believe Misty had any involvement whatsoever.

OH MY!

She`s had an opportunity to hurt them all and she`s kept every one of them.

What does that mean, really???

If there had been a deceased person in the trailer wouldn't they have discovered that when they spent so much time in there? Did they take cadaver dogs in there?

GRACE: We are hearing information right now that police are now -- our sources are saying police do know the murder weapon for which they are looking. That should end all speculation that this was an accidental death, this little girl was -- took a pill by accident and died. That scenario has been floated many, many times. We are taking your calls live.

You know, Doc, that this information also tells us that police have physical evidence--including a weapon and probably some remains and DNA from Haleigh. The conjecture that she was killed at the river also solves the mystery of why no physical evidence of a murder showed up at the mobile home. I think the cinder block that supposedly propped the door open will turn out to be linked to the blocks found in the water. In the end, it will be about the physical evidence primarily, backed up by whichever of these babykillers tells a coherent version of the story that lines up with that evidence, so as to avoid the death penalty. 'Cause "death penalty" is the new key term being used by the people interrogating Misty and Tommy.

They also might have tested any hair of Haleighs they got from her bed and determined none of them were from her as a deceased person.

I keep thinking they cleared the trailer as a crime scene so they have been looking elsewhere.

I find it hard to believe she was alive when/if she was put in the water...........she was scared of the dark and of water correct? Wouldn't she have screamed bloody murder while they were carrying her; voices/screams/sounds REALLY carry across water and there are homes right around there..........................

You know, Doc, that this information also tells us that police have physical evidence--including a weapon and probably some remains and DNA from Haleigh. The conjecture that she was killed at the river also solves the mystery of why no physical evidence of a murder showed up at the mobile home. I think the cinder block that supposedly propped the door open will turn out to be linked to the blocks found in the water. In the end, it will be about the physical evidence primarily, backed up by whichever of these babykillers tells a coherent version of the story that lines up with that evidence, so as to avoid the death penalty. 'Cause "death penalty" is the new key term being used by the people interrogating Misty and Tommy.

Hopefully, there is enough nondrug using witnesses who will be willing to testify to the final version of poor Haleigh's fate.

All I can say is that from personal experience (currently ongoing) family members who are drug abusers and have not hit rock bottom will SWEAR to G*d they are telling the truth when nothing could be further. To me it's depressing but real. Let's all hope and pray that Misty has HIT ROCK BOTTOM.

I find it hard to believe she was alive when/if she was put in the water...........she was scared of the dark and of water correct? Wouldn't she have screamed bloody murder while they were carrying her; voices/screams/sounds REALLY carry across water and there are homes right around there..........................

Me too. Also why would they be looking for a murder weapon if she was drowned?

*Any confirmation on the cinder blocks being found in the river? I clicked on the link but didn't see/hear that part of the story.

OH MY!

"Kept" is kinda southern slang for watched, babysat etc

Patty has the tapes of the Presser. On the thread for the presser. I just listened. 1st tape.

Do you think that Haleigh died in this area?
That's a real possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member