2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard the repeat of FH talking about JO's change in behavior. He wouldn't talk about Haleigh, walked out of the room when other family had on a "find Haleigh" t-shirt, etc. It still doesn't sound like a cold-blooded, remorseless killer to me. That type of person, imo, would carry on as if nothing had happened. Maybe I'm wrong, but........MOO

BBM RED.. Personally, I don't think you are wrong...His actions are definitely not that of a cold hearted killer...
I do suspect he may know what happened and could have even been involved in an altercation with Ron C and even helped with the disposal...

Right now, I'm not even certain Haleigh was disposed of in that river..I know that may sound crazy but.. I'm going to wait and see IF LE releases information that they definitely have confirmation she was in fact put there..JMO

Finding cinder blocks, rope and clothing does not necessarily mean Haleigh was put in that water....

JMO

Okay I'm done I can't do this again. The "I don't know if she was dead when she hit the water or not" just goes right through me. I just can't listen anymore.

G'night all. Take care. I'll say a prayer for Haleigh.

Just rolled outta her mouth like she was giving a gossip fest.........there is something wrong.....really wrong....it is apparent these folks have never lost a child....you don't speak of a child like this........a dead child it is presumed...Misty has sure snowed her grandma.....and I am wondering now how with it grandma is.....does she not love her other grandchildren? Speaking here as a mom who has lost a child...her description just makes the bile come up in my throat.

I don't believe any of them have commented on the stories being floated today - the ones Mrs. Hollars is speaking of. I'm pretty sure none of them have made any comment on this stuff.

Probably because they still have not been able to pick their jaw up off the floor!!!:ashamed:

Assuming this is true...

...where ELSE was a cinderblock found in this case???

Could there have been 3 cinderblocks?

2 in the water and a third to hold open the door while they carried her body in the blanket from the bed into Lindsy's van?

I wonder if there's a way to match up the cinderblocks in the water to the cinderblock from the house.

There is a good chance they can match them up. If they are used blocks that were saved from something being torn down they might have matching mortar spots. They will be able to tell if they were made in the same molds.

I don't believe any of them have commented on the stories being floated today - the ones Mrs. Hollars is speaking of. I'm pretty sure none of them have made any comment on this stuff.

Charlie, Ive heard no comments since after the meetings. But what I find most most interesting is that we have CS's PI claiming he solved it (and as I knew nothing of him for 10 months I might give him the benefit here). Then we have Mrs. H telling she has heard three stories and believes Misty couldn't have been involved. She clearly has great mistrust in Joe and Tommy and stated she led them to the search site today, where they've been searching for days. Its just a mess. JMO

All three were there in the home, the night Haleigh went missing. They are all going to get charged...hopefully soon!

Assuming this is true...

...where ELSE was a cinderblock found in this case???

Could there have been 3 cinderblocks?

2 in the water and a third to hold open the door while they carried her body in the blanket from the bed into Lindsy's van?

I wonder if there's a way to match up the cinderblocks in the water to the cinderblock from the house.
Actually a man was convicted of his wifes murder and weighed his wife down with cinderblocks and they managed to match those particular cinderblocks with the ones he was using to build a patio. I think it was on forensic files.

Same as I'm sayin. I thought it was said that alligators weren't active in cold weather so I"m wondering how in early February JO was throwing animals in the river to watch alligators tear them apart. To the best of my knowledge this is the only time Rom met JO.

I was agreeing with you as well woodville, but after going back and reading my post it appears my frustration won out. Sorry 'bout that! I haven't heard that they ever knew each other previously either..

I guess what I was trying to get at in my last post was that (to me) it was almost like she was trying to make TC sound better by the way she changed the first part of the story (if she did). any answers?

Geez, I think the owners of that trailer got rid of those blocks some time ago. I remember reading something like that but I couldn't tell you where.
Anyone else remember that it would have been after RC moved out of there.

I was agreeing with you as well woodville, but after going back and reading my post it appears my frustration won out. Sorry 'bout that! I haven't heard that they ever knew each other previously either..
lolz I was agreeing with your post. We are on the same wavelength.

Did RC know about what happened to his daughter? Not that Grandma Hollars knows of, but the other day at the jail.

Ok during the presser didn't hardy state that they think she was out in something? If so that does not fit Nana's story along with the fact he stated the tip did not come from TN.

This lady is out there.

I truly hope that Haleigh's loved ones did not watch this episode of NG. I haven't watched it yet, but I couldn't imagine hearing all these horrible possiblities come from these uncaring human beings.

Sorry to be a bother. But...if Misty hit Haleigh in the head with a piece of wood, wouldn't there be blood in the trailer?

Just rolled outta her mouth like she was giving a gossip fest.........there is something wrong.....really wrong....it is apparent these folks have never lost a child....you don't speak of a child like this........a dead child it is presumed...Misty has sure snowed her grandma.....and I am wondering now how with it grandma is.....does she not love her other grandchildren? Speaking here as a mom who has lost a child...her description just makes the bile come up in my throat.

Yeah I thought that was pretty crass as well describing the possibility of Hayleigh's body hitting the water while alive. These people are cooked!

PS-Sorry to hear that you lost your child, my heart goes out to you:(

Hasn't Nana Hollars been AH's "source" for a lot of his inside information?

My apologies if this has been brought up before.

Tonight on Nancy Grace wasn't it stated that (if true that is) that Haleigh was alive when she was down at the dock?

Nancy kept asking why would they kill Haleigh. I can think of one reason; Misty didn't like her. Misty may have been very jealous.

Does anyone else remember the statement about her being alive at the dock?

maybe the people making the couch jump up and down hit her because she saw and said 'i am going to tell my daddy'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582