2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a good chance they can match them up. If they are used blocks that were saved from something being torn down they might have matching mortar spots. They will be able to tell if they were made in the same molds.

I think this is what they are going to use for their case too. If the story wasn't true, then what are those blocks doing out there? If the match is from same pile of blocks near the trailer RC lived in, should be enough for probable cause. And of course the confession from TC.

My apologies if this has been brought up before.

Tonight on Nancy Grace wasn't it stated that (if true that is) that Haleigh was alive when she was down at the dock?

Nancy kept asking why would they kill Haleigh. I can think of one reason; Misty didn't like her. Misty may have been very jealous.

Does anyone else remember the statement about her being alive at the dock?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

Geez, I think the owners of that trailer got rid of those blocks some time ago. I remember reading something like that but I couldn't tell you where.
Anyone else remember that it would have been after RC moved out of there.

What I do remember is the blocks had been removed from around the mobile home and were located behind a shed on the same property, Ron claimed he never knew they existed but no I don't have a link, it was discussed early on in the RT.

Did RC know about what happened to his daughter? Not that Grandma Hollars knows of, but the other day at the jail.

I *think* that he was told along with the rest of the family that day. We don't know for sure 'cause they can't talk about it. Judging from his expression (or really lack thereof imo) when he came out of the meeting, whatever was said didn't appear to have much of an effect on him at all. Everyone else was in tears. I personally believe that he is hoping Misty can pull the "Joe did it" story off..

Tonight on Nancy Grace wasn't it stated that (if true that is) that Haleigh was alive when she was down at the dock?

Nancy kept asking why would they kill Haleigh. I can think of one reason; Misty didn't like her. Misty may have been very jealous.

The sheriff said he thought she was murdered in the area.

Tricia I think that got twisted a little. I'd have to go back and check but I thought the Sheriff said that she well may have been killed in this area.

The area of the boat ramp and dock is two blocks from where Lisa and Hank were living at the time. And, Hank was in the hospital and if I recall early stories said Lisa was staying in Gainesville to be close to him at the hospital. So their house could well have been empty that night.

sadly, Tricia, I do. Mrs. Hollar stated she didn't know if Haleigh was alive or not when she was thrown in the water. :puke:

It also might be that SHE is the one who is talking and they want her to tell them exactly what happened and where. Then the pictures of her at the dock are suggestive to the others involved that Misty is talking--and the time for getting their own story on the record is slipping away.

Alternately, if Tommy is the source, then it's Misty who needs to understand that there will be physical evidence to bring a murder trial, which might open her up. Either way, LE is conducting the investigation and trying to get one or two of these people to tell what happened and who did what.

What is clear is that LE has evidence that we don't know about, and that at least suggests that they are past the point where BS stories will pass muster.

IMO, you are spot on, PBG!

maybe the people making the couch jump up and down hit her because she saw and said 'i am going to tell my daddy'.

BB, I just have never been able to put much stock in that story nor the one about the man in black. I have never been convinced that Jr ever really said those things...maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but without hearing it from him myself (which ain' gonna happen of course) it's impossible to know the context or how those statements came about IF they did, ya know? jmo tho..

Tricia I think that got twisted a little. I'd have to go back and check but I thought the Sheriff said that she well may have been killed in this area.

The area of the boat ramp and dock is two blocks from where Lisa and Hank were living at the time. And, Hank was in the hospital and if I recall early stories said Lisa was staying in Gainesville to be close to him at the hospital. So their house could well have been empty that night.

I think you just nailed it! I hope that LE thought to check this house, does anyone remember?

Did they search the Croslin parents house? I bet not.
I think she's buried on the blind guys property. The man who had his checks stolen, doesn't he live in that neighborhood? He wouldn't even notice if the property had been altered as he can't see. They sure were hanging around there alot.

GRACE: We are hearing information right now that police are now -- our sources are saying police do know the murder weapon for which they are looking. That should end all speculation that this was an accidental death, this little girl was -- took a pill by accident and died. That scenario has been floated many, many times. We are taking your calls live.

I know P>M> the stories on NG tonight fit right into the same boat as little Jr's.

I've thought about it but Magnolia still has a phone number for an Overstreet living there. Couldn't figure out why Joe would stay with Chelsea and Timmy when there were other relatives right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkbuchanan1983