2010-04-16 "Issues w/ Jane Velez-Mitchell" Levi will be a guest tonight.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Levi stating that Misty's grandmom not making sense. I am stunned.

Levi says the Grandma Flo is telling some wild stories. She can't recall where she even heard some of these ways Haleigh was killed. Levi says it is a BIG MESS.

JVM: Who takes a child when you can't find a gun!

JVM--Who takes a child when you can't find a gun? Gotta agree.

I'm "listening" to JVM for "entertainment" purposes only. I believe less than half of what is reported on such shows and only tune in because no one else is covering the HaLeigh case. Have a nice evening.

How in this world can a grandmother say those things,,so unemotional about not only her own grand children but a baby, that is knocked n the head and then maybe thrown in the river alve???????????????? These people get their cold heart from a genetic source, huh?????

We will never understand, if you think about it too long it will surely give you a migraine! It makes me ill hearing and watching her say it with an odd smirk... it rolls off her tongue as easily as any of us would say that we were going for a bowl of ice cream!!!

Levi saying gma Hollars telling wild stories....saying gma Hollars doesn't have that much credibility....talking about rat in mailbox incident being intimidation from MC & RC.

Mike B. talking about the gun fight & JVM saying none of this makes sense.

Thanks for the play by play everyone!...

We will never understand, if you think about it too long it will surely give you a migraine! It makes me ill hearing and watching her say it with an odd smirk... it rolls off her tongue as easily as any of us would say that we were going for a bowl of ice cream!!![/QUO I know,,,I just took 2 tylenol.......

I'm "listening" to JVM for "entertainment" purposes only. I believe less than half of what is reported on such shows and only tune in because no one else is covering the HaLeigh case. Have a nice evening.

I take EVERYTHING I hear from JVM and NG and their 'sources' with a BOX of salt...but, I want to know anyway!

I wonder how a panel of 6 WS'ers would do on a show like this.

hahahahahha, I think they would be great!:woohoo:

I
HEART-2.gif
Mike Brooks!

How in this world can a grandmother say those things,,so unemotional about not only her own grand children but a baby, that is knocked n the head and then maybe thrown in the river alive???????????????? These people get their cold heart from a genetic source, huh?????my doggone I key gets stuck...oh me,,,
i get the impression she didnt know haliegh very well .. haleigh wasnt her grandchild and at least she did the right thing and called the police .. lets just hope to god she isnt dishonest like the rest of them .. and this has been going on for 14 months the gma has had time to cry .. now she probably is angry with them and disgusted .. i just think she doesnt know what to think .. she is probably quite sick about it

??? Was that it???
Well I guess so Pondering Mind, they are moving on to J Gardner...he just pleaded guilty!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back