2010.04.17 Is Leonard Padilla still involved with the Haleigh Case?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LP said he DID NOT participate in Tommy's LDT, because his conditions were that the results would be made public and no one agreed to that. That's OK with me, it gives LE info while not spilling anything to the public so the other 'usual suspects' won't know what TC said.

LP knows stuff. Levi Page's show was very interesting. I think the other guests helped LP clarify things in his mind, and he, theirs.

He also said he and his staff have been mulling around the idea of bailing Ron out of jail, but they've decided against it. After Levi's show, I'm thinking he's glad they didn't. Also, Ron's latest woman, his new pen-pal, (AD), whom we've heard on the jailhouse tapes, is the one who kept asking LP to bail out her new beau. Cozy.

Correct me please if I am wrong but didn't LP state that he and TN had also discussed him bailing out Ron C?

I was relieved to hear a fed agent stepped in and advised LP against bailing Ron C out of jail...JMO

I believe the results of Tommy's poly were released to the public- he failed. He also said that the team decided against bailing Ron out, implying he's guilty.
Some people think that LP is not bright, a media hungry "wanna be," and those people have been deceived well. Leonard earned a JD, founded and is President of the law school of University of Northern California. He has helped passed alot of legislation in CA, and although he may not be known to all, one would be mistaken to base his value by what one sees on Cable News. He has developed a quirky way about him , which, quite frankly, has worked very well for him. It makes it difficult to know how much factual info is contained in opionions when the factual info about LP is so clearly missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back