2010-04.18 Assuming the suspect is not in jail...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Steve Brown specifically stated that he did think Ronald had anything to do with what happened to Haleigh, but he did state that Misty was there and knows what happened in the trailer that night but I got the impression that he didn't think Misty did anything to Haleigh. My guess would be Teresa Neves but if she did hurt Haleigh I don't believe it was on purpose. And from the very beginning I have always thought it was strange that RC would get a tatoo of his mother's name across his heart. It didn't say "Mom" but rather "Teresa"

Hey peeps don't forget. We can only link to the vids at BNN. No comments or links to comments here. Thanks...... vids yes, stories or comments no. :biggrin:

What does that mean? We can't comment on the vids, only post them? Sorry I'm confused :waitasec:

What does that mean? We can't comment on the vids, only post them? Sorry I'm confused :waitasec:

We cannot quote the stories or poster comments over here. We can bring links to the videos. You can comment on the VIDS absolutely.

We cannot quote the stories or poster comments over here. We can bring links to the videos. You can comment on the VIDS absolutely.

Sorry, I was trying to point out where I read the quote. I did not include the link in my initial post because I figured it was not allowed...then did it anyway to clear up confusion... :doh:

Steve Brown specifically stated that he did think Ronald had anything to do with what happened to Haleigh, but he did state that Misty was there and knows what happened in the trailer that night but I got the impression that he didn't think Misty did anything to Haleigh. My guess would be Teresa Neves but if she did hurt Haleigh I don't believe it was on purpose. And from the very beginning I have always thought it was strange that RC would get a tatoo of his mother's name across his heart. It didn't say "Mom" but rather "Teresa"
This an excellent thread!!!
The only thing that bothers me is Steve Brown's "You won't be surprised by who is responsible" Then he says 'Ron didn't do it ,Misty didn't do it' . Well I would be surprised if Teresa or GGS...committed or are involved in Haleigh demise.
This is one of the best threads I have read regarding Haleigh. I hope this will be solved soon & the dear sweet child can be at rest in Heaven.:praying:

Sorry, I was trying to point out where I read the quote. I did not include the link in my initial post because I figured it was not allowed...then did it anyway to clear up confusion... :doh:

It is a learning process we understand. :biggrin:

I've read that he got that tattoo long before Haleigh disappeared. So, I guess it means that he loves his mother. & his grandmother raised him, so he probably actually considers her his mom.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/23145771/index.html

after watching this again I am very curious as to who the "eyewitness" is that SB mentions. He goes on to say that in the river they are looking for evidence that would corroborate the eyewitness testimony.

This is the eyewitness:

Cletus.gif

Since I think (but really have no clue) that those mainly responsible are already locked up, the only others I could think of are Timmy and TM. I wonder if WBG, Amber, and WhatsHerName (sorry, forget) will come back into this. The Sheriff did say that there are several POI's. I have a feeling there will be a bunch of them charged from the Croslin and Cummings families. Whoever it is, I hope the charges come real soon.

Maybe the back screen door was propped open so WBG could run like he77 in case RC came home, knowing Ron would shoot him. :) Just a thought..

The only thing I can add to this is Misty was very smittened on him even before she met him. When she saw his picture at his mother's house she immediatly said she HAD to meet him.

Yes, RC probably did have it in for him, but I don't believe Greg White Boy Page did anything to Haleigh.

We are still in the same universe, right? I mean, this isn't something on TV or a horror special. I feel as though I'm involved in something monsterous, paranormal.....something very, very evil and horrid.

He is a P I. This is only his take on what happened. What makes any of us think he knows more than all of the officers doing the investigation? In my opinion, nothing of value was found in the river. If the cinder blocks match the one from the MH, what does that tell us? Two people have been planting evidence and ideas for over a year. When he stated that in his opinion, there was one person that was not involved (don't want to name-names) I knew he didn't know what he was talking about. So, now we have him solving the case, Grandma Hollars solving the case, Misty solving the case, and Tommy solving the case. This case ain't solved!

ITA!! And I bet LE takes Mr. Brown about as seriously as they have some of the other people who claim to be in the know.
It won't be solved until someone is charged, it goes to court and they are convicted.

I cannot find a link to the quote being referenced...only a direct opposite statement by Brown below. Anyone find a link?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23150613/detail.html

Brown said he believes the Putnam County Sheriff's Office knows who is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance.

"There may be other people culpable, but as to who killed Haleigh, that's not going to be a big surprise," Brown said.

This part is interesting as well.

While Brown wouldn't say who the Putnam County Sheriff's Office considers suspects, he said he does not think Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, had anything to do with her disappearance. He could not say the same for Misty Croslin, the teenage babysitter who put Haleigh to bed that night and would go on to marry, then divorce Ronald Cummings.

The only thing I can add to this is Misty was very smittened on him even before she met him. When she saw his picture at his mother's house she immediatly said she HAD to meet him.

Yes, RC probably did have it in for him, but I don't believe Greg White Boy Page did anything to Haleigh.

We are still in the same universe, right? I mean, this isn't something on TV or a horror special. I feel as though I'm involved in something monsterous, paranormal.....something very, very evil and horrid.
Well I think we are about to find out soon who/what/why..and I do believe it will be almost paranormal for the average bean to comprehend. (aren't all child murders?) WBG skeeves me out.. I think he is really a sketchy character. i'll keep him on my list of potentials.

The letter from Nay Nay to her boyfriend while she was in jail makes me wonder about her involvement. I recall her telling him to remember she was with him when HaLeigh disappeared. Was she trying to create an alibi? I wouldn't discount any of the peripheral players.

The letter from Nay Nay to her boyfriend while she was in jail makes me wonder about her involvement. I recall her telling him to remember she was with him when HaLeigh disappeared. Was she trying to create an alibi? I wouldn't discount any of the peripheral players.

I keep going back to those two also. They both really have a bad, sinister vibe. And apparently hang with a pretty sketchy crowd too.

If Brown is saying that we'll be suprised at who helped, but not who killed Haleigh then the "who killed" is probably Tommy or Misty and the culpable ones could be the wives of the bros. and maybe even Lisa. They're all inconsistent and making excuses while trying to implicate Joe. The story of being so afraid of him is ridiculous.

If Brown is saying that we'll be suprised at who helped, but not who killed Haleigh then the "who killed" is probably Tommy or Misty and the culpable ones could be the wives of the bros. and maybe even Lisa. They're all inconsistent and making excuses while trying to implicate Joe. The story of being so afraid of him is ridiculous.

I think it is Ron and the culpable ones is going to be Uncle D, TN, or/and GMS..
JMO though

I think it is Ron and the culpable ones is going to be Uncle D, TN, or/and GMS..
JMO though
well...Tommy failed a LDT, so he's gotta be in there somewhere. & Misty has how many failures? 4? This has turned into the biggest mess ever.

Maybe a family member hit Hayleigh with a car pulling into the driveway that night. If it were one of the Cummings, that would explain why RC would protect the guilty party and also why he would marry Misty and why he would be "disappointed" if Misty is caving now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back