2010.04.18 Ron's comments about Misty per Shoemaker

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"The police always said, 'If you divorce Misty, we'll find something out. She'll crack.' They've told him, 'If Misty got in trouble, in jail, we could probably get her to crack,'" Shoemaker said.

All we have is Ron's word that the police ever told him that.

Why couldn't he just get her to sell drugs while he was married to her? Seems like it would have been easy to do living together. 8 months and he could not get her to commit one crime she could be arrested on.

bbm~

I know, right? Doc, it just sounds like another feeble attempt from Ron to make it appear that he's done something..anything..to find his 'heart' imo. When did Ron start listening to LE anyway? He would have us believe that after 8 months LE suggested this to him...hmm..okie dokie...So, he started seeing Misty again because ??? She wasn't commiting a crime fast enough? He was ready to keep his enemy close again? Oh, that's right..he got into this trouble on purpose so she could be arrested! What a guy! He's suffered in silence all these months for HaLeigh! :sick:

Wonder if anyone ever mentioned to Ron that he may want to hold off on his wedding plans to begin with?

Major Freudian slip in HLN interview just now with Shoemaker. He said that "if Ron divorced HaLeigh - corrected himself then said - I mean Misty, LE was sure that they could break her."

Like the sped arrow, the spoken word never returns...

bbm~

I know, right? Doc, it just sounds like another feeble attempt from Ron to make it appear that he's done something..anything..to find his 'heart' imo. When did Ron start listening to LE anyway? He would have us believe that after 8 months LE suggested this to him...hmm..okie dokie...So, he started seeing Misty again because ??? She wasn't commiting a crime fast enough? He was ready to keep his enemy close again? Oh, that's right..he got into this trouble on purpose to she could be arrested! What a guy! He's suffered in silence all these months for HaLeigh! :sick:

Wonder if anyone ever mentioned to Ron that he may want to hold off on his wedding plans to begin with?
[my bold]

I distinctly remember reading that LE did express dismay that he was either going to or had just married her. I really wish I could find the article. I can't think of any key words to search on, but I'll start digging.

Major Freudian slip in HLN interview just now with Shoemaker. He said that "if Ron divorced HaLeigh - corrected himself then said - I mean Misty, LE was sure that they could break her."

Like the sped arrow, the spoken word never returns...

I really think that was probably just a brain f*rt....similar messing up names happens to me a lot when I'm talking too....more and more the older I get, hehe.

I really think that was probably just a brain f*rt....similar messing up names happens to me a lot when I'm talking too....more and more the older I get, hehe.

While "messing up names" is certainly possible, Shoemaker is one slick attorney who has always made carefully-crafted statements when speaking about the case of HaLeigh Cummings. I would like to hear a psychologist's take on his verbal faux paux.

[my bold]

I distinctly remember reading that LE did express dismay that he was either going to or had just married her. I really wish I could find the article. I can't think of any key words to search on, but I'll start digging.

Yep, I remember that too. They weren't even allowed to get married in the church. I was just being a little sarcastic :innocent: since to me this sounds like such BS..it actually insults the intelligence of people reading it imho!

Agree, TLC. I call "hogwash" on this latest development in it's entirety. Doesn't matter to me whether it's an accurate representation of what RC said or not.

IF RC made such a comment - he's even more messed up than I thought - and, if Shoe just took editorial liberties with what was said - he's not a good mouthpiece for anybody. All JMO
that actually sounds more like a comment from Teresa. Maybe she told told the lawyer that Ronald told her...

So is Cummings angry with her now? Shoemaker said no.

"There's not anger. There's disappointment that she didn't feel she could come forward and tell him what may have happened that night -- if she in fact knew," Shoemaker said.

Why would he be mad at the girl that might have saved his daughters life by telling him where she was?????????

Cry, laugh, throw up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what should I do.

all of thee above this is complete nonsense

This "Ron's been cooperating with LE" is a joke. It may be the story Ron and his mother would like us to believe, but there is nothing, nada, to back it up. TN's statement to Ron (jail phone call) about being the one that put Misty in jail when noone else could, was as ridiculous sounding as the latest statements from Ron's atty. They would have us believe that Ron was busted on multiple drug trafficking charges, without the approval of the detectives in charge of this homicide investigation ? Please.

bbm~

I know, right? Doc, it just sounds like another feeble attempt from Ron to make it appear that he's done something..anything..to find his 'heart' imo. When did Ron start listening to LE anyway? He would have us believe that after 8 months LE suggested this to him...hmm..okie dokie...So, he started seeing Misty again because ??? She wasn't commiting a crime fast enough? He was ready to keep his enemy close again? Oh, that's right..he got into this trouble on purpose so she could be arrested! What a guy! He's suffered in silence all these months for HaLeigh! :sick:

Reading all this latest news about Ron I'm no longer wondering why Teresa was so proud of him. :sick:

Surely Misty will be able to hear Ron's attorney's statements regarding Ron's explanations and feelings about Misty. Makes me wonder just what Ron was trying to tell Misty with all this BS gibberish.

This "Ron's been cooperating with LE" is a joke. It may be the story Ron and his mother would like us to believe, but there is nothing, nada, to back it up. TN's statement to Ron (jail phone call) about being the one that put Misty in jail when noone else could, was as ridiculous sounding as the latest statements from Ron's atty. They would have us believe that Ron was busted on multiple drug trafficking charges, without the approval of the detectives in charge of this homicide investigation ? Please.
The next step might be to say that Ron was in cahoots with the under cover cop-& when he denies it? just call him a liar.

I don't think LE is stupid. They know Ronald was at work, so they know he didn't do it.. but they HAVE to know by his behavior that he knows who did it and why. They keep saying Misty is the "key"..which has always sounded to me like they know she didn't do it either but also knows who and why.

Surely Misty will be able to hear Ron's attorney's statements regarding Ron's explanations and feelings about Misty. Makes me wonder just what Ron was trying to tell Misty with all this BS gibberish.

It's as if Misty has some serious dirt on Ron, something only they know about.
She has not told anyone, therefore Ron is not blaming or harsh towards Misty???
JMO thanks
He has seen the footage of her standing on the dock by now, right? and no hard feelings.....Hhhuuummmm?

I don't think LE is stupid. They know Ronald was at work, so they know he didn't do it.. but they HAVE to know by his behavior that he knows who did it and why. They keep saying Misty is the "key"..which has always sounded to me like they know she didn't do it either but also knows who and why.
I've always thought that they believed he was at work too, but I grew some doubts after hearing those tapes of Ron telling Cobra how LE repeatedly grilled him on "how the f did you get home at that time, if you got off at [whatever time he told them]."

Combined with his atty saying months ago that LE could not account for his whereabouts every minute he was supposed to be at work, it sounds pretty clear that they actually have doubted his alibi, and he knew it.

bbm~

Yep, Ron's attitude was down right deplorable when they went to get the marriage license, he acted as though he had to sell his best friend...but the last time We saw them before the "split' they were all over each other. So what changed? Where is Donna in all this now?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I think he was trying to say to Misty.. no matter what you say about me.. I will deny it. He is playing innocent, knowing some accusations are coming his way.

I think he was trying to say to Misty.. no matter what you say about me.. I will deny it. He is playing innocent, knowing some accusations are coming his way.

Yep. All while giving her just enough positive reinforcement to keep her hooked, with things like the "not angry, just obligatorily disappointed" routine.

(That carrot-stick, threat/reward, push/pull stuff is also classic style of manipulation by certain pathologically controlling personality types, FWIW.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back