2010.04.21 Five Things I DO NOT believe...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do not believe:

1. Ron murdered HaLeigh
2. Misty murdered HaLeigh
3. Tommy murdered HaLeigh
4. Joe murdered HaLeigh
5. HaLeigh is dead

as of today :angel:

1. I do not believe that Misty was at Green the entire night and LE knows who she was with and Misty knows LE knows. KWIM?

2. I do not believe Misty was the last person to see Haleigh (for some reason I am stuck on this right now)

3. I do not believe that NO ONE has yet been able to publicly verify Ron's work hours :banghead:

4. I do not believe that this case will go cold.

5 I do not believe that Ron was working undercover with LE to get Misty in jail.

JMO

I do not believe:

1) A strong marriage can come from marrying your spouse so they don't testify against you.

2) DCF visits your home several times before your child goes missing and there are no issues.

3) A strung out 17 year old, tired of looking after kids and just coming off a 3 day bender should be your number one choice for a babysitter.

4) Finding a headless rat to put in someone's mailbox should be a priority when your child is missing.

5) A stranger took your little girl.

I DO NOT BELIEVE.

1. I do not believe Ron Cummings is guilty of harming Haleigh.

2. I do not believe that Joe Overstreet's hands are clean in all of this.

3. I do not believe that Misty was the one controlled, led around by the nose or manipulated.

4. I do not believe Haleigh died from an accidental overdose of drugs.

5. I do not believe that the POIs include anyone other than Misty, Tommy and Joe.

IMOO

I Do NOT Believe

1.) I do not believe the 911 call came from 202 Green Lane.
2.) I do not believe Ron C is innocent.
3.) I do not believe 95% of what the Croslins or Cummings have said, up to this point
4.) I do not believe Cousin Joe ever threatened anyone.
5.) I do not believe that LE has not been on top of this since day one.

I have a gazillion more, took most of the day to narrow it down to 5

O/T.......HI, Everyone, I'm new, my first post

God Bless Little Haleigh

1. I don't believe anything anyone says in this case, except LE of course.

2. I don't believe the Croslin's aren't in-bred. Sorry, for saying that, but the way they act and the way they talk, they just seem like such low lifes. Drug users, law breakers. I have no respect for them. I hate listening to them spew their filth.

3. I don't believe this case has gone on this long without knowing more. How can no one crack after being put through the grinder for over a year?

4. It's not that I don't believe, but I'm starting to wonder if there'll ever be a resolution to this case and Haleigh will receive the justice due her, or if those in jail will be brought up on drug charges and unable to be proven guilty of what happened to Haleigh.

5. Ok , I guess I'm done. So it's only 4 things. I could think of a lot more, but I'm tired and not on my game right now.

I do NOT believe:

Granny Hollar
Teresa Neves
Ron Cummings
Misty Croslin
Lisa Croslin

what? I only can list 5? ... :waitasec:

I Do NOT Believe

1.) I do not believe the 911 call came from 202 Green Lane.
2.) I do not believe Ron C is innocent.
3.) I do not believe 95% of what the Croslins or Cummings have said, up to this point
4.) I do not believe Cousin Joe ever threatened anyone.
5.) I do not believe that LE has not been on top of this since day one.

I have a gazillion more, took most of the day to narrow it down to 5

O/T.......HI, Everyone, I'm new, my first post

God Bless Little Haleigh

WELCOME StarSong!! :wave: Great first post!!

1.I don't believe Misty is the mastermind,she's still manipulated by the men in her life.
2.I don't believe the 911 call is genuine,RC told her to dial 911 and gave her the instructions re what to say
3.I don't believe anything that comes out of RC's mouth :angel:
4.I don't believe that this case won't be solved,there are more than two people who know what happend,one will crack soon.(Misty?)
5.I don't believe he married her OUTTA LOVE. (then why ;) )

ALL IMO
:twocents:

5 things I do not believe;
Flora Hollers
Misty Croslin Cummings
Ron Cummings
Teresa Neves
GGm Sykes

OH, you said "things" so let me start over;

I don't believe that Art Harris knows what he's talking about.
I don't believe Shell Harbor is where HaLeigh ended up.
I don't believe that there is any remorse from any of them,
I don't believe that Ron called Misty 90 times that night,
And I don't believe that all those who helped, or knew/know will be held accountable in this lifetime.

Just one more, please?

I don't believe there was an a/c guy.

I don't believe that:

1. Haleigh's blanket was washed because of pee.
2. Misty just woke up that night at 3 AM.
3. Lindsy's van was not used at all that night.
4. Ron married Misty because he loved her.
5. Haleigh was abducted by a stranger or otherwise.

I've tried to weed what I find unbelievable down to 5 of what I feel are the most glaring, but I just can't do it. But the top of my list would be:

I do not believe there was an AC guy at the Green Lane residence that evening, there was somebody but he wasn't there to fix the AC.

And Charlie, just to counter you (not to contradict your instincts, however):

I don't believe Misty and Ron were at the house when the AC guy arrived. I believe her utterance of handing the phone to Ron to talk to the AC guy is accurate. I believe they were somewhere else at that time, and I don't believe that the AC guy showed up at 5:45. I believe it was easily an hour earlier.

Mine is pretty simple

I do not believe:

1. Ron
2. Misty
3. Ron
4. Misty
5 Ron and Misty

1. I don't believe at all that anyone has been threatened in this case

BBM. In reference to the above...

The LVA test revealed Misty has been threatened eventhough she claimed on her LVA test she had never been threatened.... An LDT was given to Misty to see if it was cousin Jo who had threatened her.. The LDT revealed Cousin Jo did not threaten her... She lied about JO threatening her..JMO

Personally, I think Misty could take down Cousin Joe, in under a minute..

1. I don't believe Ron worked the whole shift that night.
2. I don't believe Misty was home the whole night.
3. I don't believe Haleigh died in the home.
4. I don't beleive TN and GGMS hands are clean.
5. I don't believe five I don't believes are enough.

1. I don't believe RC is directly responsible for H's death.
2. I don't believe MC, TomC, TimC, JO or any of the sister's in laws are afraid enough of RC to have not fingered him by now.
3. I don't believe Chelsea C is credible anymore.
4. I don't believe H's body Did Not go into the river - brick/rope scenario.
5. I don't believe RC contributed to any decision to dump H's body into that river.

(5) I don’t believe the address provided for the PCSO report was TN’s residence on 2/9/09:

TeresaAddress-1.jpg

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

(4) I don’t believe anyone “FOUND” a gun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFQ2ZErA0qA&feature=related

(3) I don’t believe this:

GRACE: Let me just clarify again, and correct me if I`m wrong because I`ll find out later. At some point, the truth will be uncovered. Isn`t it true, Mr. Shoemaker, that Ronald Cummings stayed at work his full shift and he got home around 3:00 AM?

SHOEMAKER: Absolutely. He never left.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/12/ng.01.html

(2) I don’t believe this:

GERALDO RIVERA : What about the allegations of cocaine use, methamphetamine use?

RONALD CUMMINGS : There’s nothing. I do not do drugs.

GERALDO RIVERA : You don’t do drugs? All those arrests were all —

RONALD CUMMINGS : No.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,498155,00.html

(1) I don’t believe Haleigh ever had a chance.

1) I do not believe that Ron married Misty to keep his 'enemies' close OR because that's what Haleigh wanted.

2) I do not believe that RC has been cleared by LE in the slightest

3) I do not believe that Ron and Misty's "divorce" was real at all

4) I do not believe this case is cold. I believe its hotter than ever and will be solved and very soon.

5) I do not believe that I haven't developed a serious drinking problem after following this case. :drink: :crazy:

*Thanks for this thread. I wish you would have made it the 39839847 things we don't believe.* :angel:

haha I made the thread so that we could all discuss their theories and it s sort of working although I wish posters would elaborate a bit, everyone is following my 1, 2, 3, 4 five thing but they most certainly do not have to, boy I pray that Haleigh is found soon :-( it s just so sad.

1. I don't believe RC is directly responsible for H's death.
2. I don't believe MC, TomC, TimC, JO or any of the sister's in laws are afraid enough of RC to have not fingered him by now.
3. I don't believe Chelsea C is credible anymore.
4. I don't believe H's body Did Not go into the river - brick/rope scenario.
5. I don't believe RC contributed to any decision to dump H's body into that river.

I dont believe Chelsea C either because any girl I know knows where her man is at 10pm at night! and for her to say she had no idea, she was sleeping and that he must have snuck out, I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT, unless she sleeps like a brick I dont see how she could not have known he was out for at least an hour that night. My ipinion Only of course, but I too think she knew more of what happened, at least where tommy was that night!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo
Back