2010.04.21 Five Things I DO NOT believe...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1. I don't believe Ron worked the whole shift that night.
2. I don't believe Misty was home the whole night.
3. I don't believe Haleigh died in the home.
4. I don't beleive TN and GGMS hands are clean.
5. I don't believe five I don't believes are enough.
:laugh: haha I know we need more like 50.

I don't believe:

Misty
Ron
Tommy
Teresa
Annette

I don't believe that:

1. Haleigh's blanket was washed because of pee.
2. Misty just woke up that night at 3 AM.
3. Lindsy's van was not used at all that night.
4. Ron married Misty because he loved her.
5. Haleigh was abducted by a stranger or otherwise.

copied from ElizaAvalan's post as I agree with hers.

I don't believe that:

1. Haleigh's blanket was washed because of pee.
2. Misty just woke up that night at 3 AM.
3. Lindsy's van was not used at all that night.
4. Ron married Misty because he loved her.
5. Haleigh was abducted by a stranger or otherwise.

Yeah I dont believe number one either because according to a SUPPOSEDLY made by rons mom, misty was not the neatest person, in fact I heard their trailor was a mess before she cleaned it up to be aired on nancy grace, so I highly doubt misty would have washed a blanket at 10pm at night. that sound slike more to get rid of evidence to me. especially since there was no detergent??? weird. I agree about number two because that was the first thing I said about this case when I heard about it was why in the heck did she wake up the second before ron got home? that was weird, if she was really sleeping chances are he would have woken her up coming into the house or she was up partying all night. I do not believe she ever went to bed.

However I think ron does love her because he certainly makes alot of excuses for her, think about it, would he be so forgiving if he didnt love her? I think he would have tried to kill her already if he didnt. He doesnt seem like someone who can pretend to love someone and his actions seem to me like he still has deep feelings for her. :sick:

It's not so much that I don't believe these things, it's just that I'm wondering if they're all just a complete coincidence that all this happened within a few days or a few years.

Hank Sr. was in a car accident (injured and needed pain medication).
Timmy was in a car accident at almost the same time (injured and needed pain medication).
Teresa had been in a car accident (injured and needed pain medication).
Ronald had been in an accídent (injured and needed pain medication).
Apparently Tina was in the car accident with Timmy (according to jailhouse tapes, no idea if she was injured though).

I just find this extremely coincidental that so many unsafe drivers happen to convene to injure people in two families in which everybody seems to either use, sell or be the mom of someone using and selling pain medication.

1- I do not believe the first call to PCSO at 2:12am on 2/10/09 was unrelated to the second call at 3:27am.
2- I do not believe any Croslin/Cummings is able to try and mastermind anything without getting caught.
3- I do not believe Misty,Jr and Haliegh were at 202 Green Lane after sunset that night.
4- I do not believe that RC would have had a problem leaving early and/or returning to his shift that night without anyone noticing or tattling on him.
5-I do not believe that ANY parent of a "missing" child would get married so quickly or even entertain the thought regardless of the circumstances.

1- I do not believe the first call to PCSO at 2:12am on 2/10/09 was unrelated to the second call at 3:27am.
2- I do not believe any Croslin/Cummings is able to try and mastermind anything without getting caught.
3- I do not believe Misty,Jr and Haliegh were at 202 Green Lane after sunset that night.
4- I do not believe that RC would have had a problem leaving early and/or returning to his shift that night without anyone noticing or tattling on him.
5-I do not believe that ANY parent of a "missing" child would get married so quickly or even entertain the thought regardless of the circumstances.

what what what???? there was another call? at 2:12am from the same residence??? Im confused could you elaborate on that for me? and possibly let me know where you heard that, thats something I never read. thanks:)

5 things I don't believe:

1. Gma sykes and tn don't know what happened to Haliegh. Why would sykes wait 9 days to disclose she was at the mobile home that Monday nigh AND come with a nurse AND be asked to go over there by tn.

2. I don't think what made Haliegh die came AFTER rc went to work

3. rc married mc because that is what "Haliegh would have wanted" <---notice the past tense

4. I don't believe (or want to believe) that Haliegh was raped.

5. I don't believe that only rc and mc are involved in the coverup/disposal of poor Haliegh

what what what???? there was another call? at 2:12am from the same residence??? Im confused could you elaborate on that for me? and possibly let me know where you heard that, thats something I never read. thanks:)

I posted this link on another thread here is what I found...

I still want to know why an officer was at 116 Tyler Street when the 911 call was dispatched... anyone have ideas?

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5173311.php?
This is the transcription of the police radio transmission:

OP=dispatch. MLE=male LE. FLE=female LE. Single digit numbers behind MLE or FLE correspond to the different deputies responding to call. S = Sgt. Blanks are where words were garbled. Numbers beginning with 12 are individual officers&#8217; ID numbers, those beginning with 11 denote rank of Sgt. When OP or anyone else calls out an 11 or 12 number that officer responds with his/her number &#8211; usually

FLE2: I&#8217;m available at 116 Tyler.
OP: 116 Tyler? (static) 26.
MLE1: What&#8217;s going on at 116?
FLE2: 1256.
OP: Go head.
FLE2: 10:08 from this location, going 97, back to Green.
OP: 10:4. Verifying the last time she was seen ____address.
FLE2: She was seen within her residence, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours ago

5 things I don't believe:

1. Gma sykes and tn don't know what happened to Haliegh. Why would sykes wait 9 days to disclose she was at the mobile home that Monday nigh AND come with a nurse AND be asked to go over there by tn.

2. I don't think what made Haliegh die came AFTER rc went to work

3. rc married mc because that is what "Haliegh would have wanted" <---notice the past tense
4. I don't believe (or want to believe) that Haliegh was raped.

5. I don't believe that only rc and mc are involved in the coverup/disposal of poor Haliegh

Very good! I had not noticed that before!

And the number one thing I DO NOT BELIEVE:

Gramma Hollar

I Do NOT Believe

1.) I do not believe the 911 call came from 202 Green Lane.
2.) I do not believe Ron C is innocent.
3.) I do not believe 95% of what the Croslins or Cummings have said, up to this point
4.) I do not believe Cousin Joe ever threatened anyone.
5.) I do not believe that LE has not been on top of this since day one.

I have a gazillion more, took most of the day to narrow it down to 5

O/T.......HI, Everyone, I'm new, my first post

God Bless Little Haleigh

Welcome StarSong!

bbm
I had entertained that thought awhile back but quickly dismissed it. I want to know what you think about the call coming from somewhere else.

1. I don't believe that LE is working on the same timeline information that is available to ordinary citizens on the internet (regarding AC man and various other questions.)
2. I don't believe LE would fail to investigate the landline and cell phone usage of RC, Misty, Tommy and his wife, Joe, and various other players, including other blood relatives of Haleigh.
3. I don't believe LE would fail to use cell phone pings to attempt to locate the location of the callers, as well as the time called.
4. I don't believe LE has revealed any of the significant forensic evidence that was gathered at the time of the abduction from the mobile home, the yard, vehicles, etc.
5. I don't believe LE has enough evidence, without the body, to make an arrest of the suspect or suspects they have identified--hence the pressure on Misty and Tommy to tell where the body was dumped or buried.

and, one extra: I don't believe this case will go cold, unsolved.

1. A single word any player in this case has said in public since it started
2. No really! not one word!
3. See above
4. See above
5. That any strangers were in any way involved in this. (well beyond the rather obvious level of strangeness found in the immediate and familiar players).

Ditto what Faefrost said.

Can't believe any of them. The case needs hard evidence for a conviction because they all skirt around the truth.

However I think ron does love her because he certainly makes alot of excuses for her, think about it, would he be so forgiving if he didnt love her? I think he would have tried to kill her already if he didnt. He doesnt seem like someone who can pretend to love someone and his actions seem to me like he still has deep feelings for her. :sick:

IMO, Ron has been doing whatever it is that Misty wants to keep her quiet.

Five things I DO NOT beleive:
1. Misty.
2. Ron.
3. Tommy.
4. Teresa Neaves.
5. GGS.

I could countinue with
6. Joe.
7. Timmy.
8. Chelsey.
9. Lisa.
10. GF.
11. Art Harris.
12. NG.

Also notice the period after each name as in I don't believe ________ PERIOD nothing they say.

For some reason the ONLY person I have a tiny bit of faith in and think may actually be honest is Lindsey.. I dunno why but, I think she may be the only one that does not know and if she did know would spill it in a sec, no matter who was to blame.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back