2010.04.21 - PCSO asks Bloggers and TV Personalities to back off....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
*groans*

oh please, don't make me watch! :couch:

We are about to find out what these "hosts" and networks are all about. If they proceed after Sheriff Hardy's request, well...it isn't about Haleigh is it ?

*groans*

oh please, don't make me watch! :couch:
Hey emma - I got this feeling its gonna be like driving by a car wreck - you can't look and you can't NOT look!

I'm the number one Survivor fan - so my 8:00 slot is booked for tonight - but I'll sure be watching the first re-run at 10!!!!! This is gonna be good.

Ummm..... just read on NG FB that there's gonna be an Annette Sykes vs. Flora Hollers smackdown tonight.............

This could make Jerry Springer look like the Queen's Annual Garden Party. Are we up to it?

Yes....

Exclusive tonight! Haleigh's great-grandma Annette Sykes debates Misty Croslin's grandma Flora Hollars to get to the truth of what really happened the night Haleigh vanished! Don't miss it! Only on Nancy Grace tonight at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

My opinion of NG has hit a new low-and I didn't think that was possible!:furious:

I think sheriff saying that is an unsubstantiated rumor. He did not get on camera and I have not seen a press release.

I find it funny not a word about lawyers. Ron's lawyer is free to get out their and say Haleigh is dead and the family was told to plan a funeral.

The sheriff has released jailhouse tapes willy nilly that make the croslins look bad but stopped releasing tapes of Rons jailhouse calls. It appears too the sheriff has used NG's show to release certain tapes and videos that have not been released to anyone else. They have been using her show now they complain.

I would not doubt for a minute they had a childs partial fake skeleton layed out on that table with the red/bio bags they had Misty standing right dead center in front of. Watch the guy with the headset on standing in the water and walks over to the table. I bet he is talking to someone about the "bones" they found. Trickery is legal by the police but I have a feeling it failed and the sheriff is trying to blame bloggers.

The press and citizens have a duty to follow an investigation and police work and make sure it is on the up and up. There are people on here that believe there might be big money and dirty cops involved.

Is there NO low to which NG and HLN will stoop. I agree with poster above, if they run with this crap after being asked to quit stirring the pot we will all know exactly what their interest is - and it isn't justice for little Haleigh.

Yes....

Exclusive tonight! Haleigh's great-grandma Annette Sykes debates Misty Croslin's grandma Flora Hollars to get to the truth of what really happened the night Haleigh vanished! Don't miss it! Only on Nancy Grace tonight at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

OMG. These people really know how to sensationalize their show!! This is pathetic and discusting!!!!!

This could make Jerry Springer look like the Queen's Annual Garden Party. Are we up to it?

My girls have kindergarten roundup tonight sooooo....

I might also add that things go down and bombshells happen when I am NOT watching soooo.....

We are about to find out what these "hosts" and networks are all about. If they proceed after Sheriff Hardy's request, well...it isn't about Haleigh is it ?

That's right RaisinCharlie. In fact, I think everyone at Websleuths should boycott NG tonight in protest. (Except for PattyG, of course). :angel:

on a serious note - Maybe the Hatfield-McCoy showdown is okay by LE, and they look forward to listening? Perhaps it was the false info regarding recovering Haleigh's remains, and LE telling the family to prepare for a funeral that was the problem.

It could be a great show. Granny might just get Sykes talking about why Ron would leave the kids with strung out Misty.

Granny might get Sykes talking about Ron's work hours or why TN did not babysit.

Heck who knows GMS might even air some dirty laundry to keep up with Granny Hollar.

I think sheriff saying that is an unsubstantiated rumor. He did not get on camera and I have not seen a press release.

I find it funny not a word about lawyers. Ron's lawyer is free to get out their and say Haleigh is dead and the family was told to plan a funeral.

The sheriff has released jailhouse tapes willy nilly that make the croslins look bad but stopped releasing tapes of Rons jailhouse calls. It appears too the sheriff has used NG's show to release certain tapes and videos that have not been released to anyone else. They have been using her show now they complain.

I would not doubt for a minute they had a childs partial fake skeleton layed out on that table with the red/bio bags they had Misty standing right dead center in front of. Watch the guy with the headset on standing in the water and walks over to the table. I bet he is talking to someone about the "bones" they found. Trickery is legal by the police but I have a feeling it failed and the sheriff is trying to blame bloggers.

The press and citizens have a duty to follow an investigation and police work and make sure it is on the up and up. There are people on here that believe there might be big money and dirty cops involved.

Dr. Fessel - for the most part I really agree with you. However, the press is also obligated to be truthful and factual. How many times have we seen it to be the opposite ?

I believe the press should follow, watch, and report, but they also should be held to the standard of truth and moral obligation.

It could be a great show. Granny might just get Sykes talking about why Ron would leave the kids with strung out Misty.

Granny might get Sykes talking about Ron's work hours or why TN did not babysit.

Heck who knows GMS might even air some dirty laundry to keep up with Granny Hollar.

I'm tellin' ya, it will, because if I miss a potential wild show, things happen! It's some kind of "gibby missed it" law... And, I'm willing to be absent for the sake of yawl finding out some bombshells... :D

Dr. Fessel - for the most part I really agree with you. However, the press is also obligated to be truthful and factual. How many times have we seen it to be the opposite ?

I believe the press should follow, watch, and report, but they also should be held to the standard of truth and moral obligation.

I think they should be too. They should follow the rule we do here. If it is rumor state it as such.

I'm not sure that I can take another night of GMaH, so I might just follow along while others here are watching and posting.

I am with EmmaPeel. I will most assuredly NOT be watching this spectacle tonight.

BBM

The news media has no morals at all. They constantly consult their attorneys to see how far they can go. Sheriff Hardy can "put his foot down" all he wants, but when the news media is making money, they will never stop.
God bless little Haleigh

Lots of thought-provoking posts in this thread. :)

IMO, the last real investigative journalist was Greta and since she has for the most, put crime cases aside in favor of ad naseum political coverage--who's left? I would love to see Bernie, Ted and Jim discuss this case with Greta, with a side of Mark Furhman thrown in for some insight. I mean, say what you want about Geraldo but at least his brother went down to the scene during his last report on Haleigh--I mean who is left? When's the last time AH was down there? I get he may have cultivated some sources during his 5-day tdy there but things no doubt have changed and well...I just wonder where ethics and journalism have gone. JMO

Well, although I hate to, I am going to watch (body language) & listen to what g'ma Sykes has to say. May need a bucket to get through the show though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya
Back