2010.04.22 NANCY GRACE:Flora Hollars and Annette Sykes Debate

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She did laundry! LE said the washing machine was running when they got there. She could have used dish detergent because they said there was no laundry det. in the house.

What she do?? Throw a load a wash in while waiting for LE?? Wonder what she was washing??

GMS - says MC did her and RC's laundry but GMS did the children's.
RC was already at work.

Nancy says RC is out of the picture.

The only way RC could be in this picture is if Misty called him at 8:30 not about babysitting her brothers kids but because Haleigh was dead. Her bedtime was 8:00pm and that would fit. Misty had trouble getting her to sleep and that would fit. So, it is not safe to say RC is out of the picture as a fact but I say as the person that did the act, he is out of the picture.

But I also think that if Misty could pin it on anyone she would. She will try if she did it to pin it on anyone and everyone and that includes Ron Cummings.
The only way she can do that is to claim that Haleigh got into his drugs.

IMO, GMS and TN are leaving out the aunt...the nurse....Why leave her out? because they KNOW how that would look to everyone...Nope, can't tell them about the aunt and her profession. JMO of course

Aunt Katrina that has the large property. What do they do? Trees? Lawns? Ron worked for her, too.

Maybe they were creating some evidence?

Why would tn and AS go to the area before the LE got there? This is insane! Who would want to find their own grand child's remains? I know tn is a control freak but this is truly disgusting.
In her effort to stay on top of everything she would destroy a crime scene. She learns all info and how to spin things by keeping in touch with Flo. That is my opinion

When you live the kind of life these people do, nothing surprises them. I remember observing an autopsy, pretty shocking stuff. Teacher said, don't worry, after a time when you see enough of them you can eat a hamburger while watching. :eek:

It is just these people get de-sensitized. It can happen.

I can"t remember where I heardit but, didn't Ron say that there were dirty clothes in the dryer and the beds were made.... or did I dream that?

He told Tim Miller and the lawyer of Tim Miller. That Misty was lying, she did not do laundry because there was no soap and all the dirty clothing was still in the I think he meant washer and the same clothing, also the beds were made in the same way as when he left and not slept in.

Aunt Katrina that has the large property. What do they do? Trees? Lawns? Ron worked for her, too.

Time to look up her Addy. The last time I looked it was on Front St in Welaka.How far is that from Shell Harbor? For some reason I keep thinking that it is an apt. These people and their switching of addys is the most difficult part of this case for me.

She is also listed as the owner of a Window Tinting business.

;) Good observation about Granny S's lack of reaction to that story.

I noticed Granny S doing a lot of blinking and lip-licking, like the body-language experts teach us to watch for (for deception) - but now I can't remember the specific topic she was blinking & licking about LOL. I gotta re-watch at 9:30.

jmo

yes, I really want to know about tha body language!!!!

IMO, GMS and TN are leaving out the aunt...the nurse....Why leave her out? because they KNOW how that would look to everyone...Nope, can't tell them about the aunt and her profession. JMO of course

Was the the nurse-aunt? Someone in a medical profession?
I'm trying to remember...
Whoever it is, don't you think LE has her statement too? One of the last to ever see Haleigh?

How the hell can these people sit there and so calmly discuss this ugliness? I'm about to explode!

I totally concur!!!

This bit about the separate laundry is bothering me ALOT! That has to be a lie that "she regularly washed just the children's clothes... not the families, because of stains"???? GMAB!!! :furious:

Was the the nurse-aunt? Someone in a medical profession?
I'm trying to remember...
Whoever it is, don't you think LE has her statement too? One of the last to ever see Haleigh?

I believe Linsay is/was a nurse

[snip]

Okay, doobie, what's going on? Do you think this Shell Harbor is a good party area at night. Looks like it would be. You got all those walk ways and it is secluded. Maybe that is where they were all partying that night? Chelsea may know this and relayed that fact to somebody that told GMA Hollars.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

There are several parts of the original storyline about GGM's alleged visit that were "tweaked" tonight. I don't feel like messing with it tonight, but in the next day or two, I'll find a video or article and put it together with tonight's version for comparison. One thing that hit me wrong when GGM first started with the story tonight was her saying Haleigh and Junior "came out" and Misty "came out" leaving me with the impression she was saying they came out the screen door to her car.

If I understood her correctly tonight, that's NOT what was said originally.

Now we got chelsea in Crescent City...grrrr.

Okay, doobie, what's going on? Do you think this Shell Harbor is a good party area at night. Looks like it would be. You got all those walk ways and it is secluded. Maybe that is where they were all partying that night? Chelsea may know this and relayed that fact to somebody that told GMA Hollars.

Well Whisp, this is my best deduction since I'm not a local, but looking at the stretch of 309 that runs from Hwy 17 down to Shell Harbor it seems to have quite a bit of unoccupied space. My guess is its rather foresty but I wish a local here could give us the info on that.

How did they know where to go & search? I mean, it wasn't announced where LE was going to be searching was it? :waitasec:

Because Flora told them that she heard Shell Harbor was the place where they put Haleigh and Flora told them she was calling LE and tellling them. Looks like Tn and AS went there prior to LE starting.

How did they know where to go & search? I mean, it wasn't announced where LE was going to be searching was it? :waitasec:

GGMa Sykes confirmed that GMa Hollars called her and told her the stories. So her and TN got the information from GMa Hollars by telephone.

There are several parts of the original storyline about GGM's alleged visit that were "tweaked" tonight. I don't feel like messing with it tonight, but in the next day or two, I'll find a video or article and put it together with tonight's version for comparison. One thing that hit me wrong when GGM first started with the story tonight was her saying Haleigh and Junior "came out" and Misty "came out" leaving me with the impression she was saying they came out the screen door to her car.

If I understood her correctly tonight, that's NOT what was said originally.

They came running out to her. Whole different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico