2010-04-23 JVM: Tommy Croslin's Attorney Speaks

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also, the night when either NG or JVM made a comment to GMH about how she thought all the Grandkids were going to react to her revelations, she said something to the effect of...Ahhhh, they'll all be back (paraphrasing). Meaning, they'll all talk to me again someday.

She is probably right - remember Misty's short order restraining order against Tommy ? They seem to get over things pretty quick, then again Misty was pretty desperate for a place to stay...

Just a thought for those that wonder how Tommy would know about the location if he wasn't involved...It could be as simple as something he overheard or something that Misty told him that makes him think that's the right spot. IF that were the case, I'm hoping and praying that it was some form of the truth anyway and NOT just another one of her stories :banghead:...just sayin' it's possible, that's all..:)

Watch out, lone, you're starting to think like me. Seriously, that's been one of my thoughts recently. Ron and Misty share responsibility, but Ron convinced Misty to cover for him. He has priors. He'd lose Jr. He'd lose his job. Blah, blah. Misty was so head over heels in love, young and dumb, she took the rap with Tommy to enlist his help.

And to take it one step further..... RC had to promise to marry her:sick:

Inter-prisoner communications was discussed. And questioning how Misty happened to call Granny 15 minutes after Tommy called Granny.

Don't we all know it's a jail visit? Hank Sr. & Lisa visit Tommy & Misty in the same hour and trade off. We've seen this on the tapes.

It's not that hard for Hank/Lisa to relay to Misty/Tommy what the other has talked about. It's also not that hard for them to say "call your Granny right away - as soon as I leave". Especially if they all know Granny's sitting by the phone.

I'm just not understanding why they all seem confused about this. :waitasec:

James Werter, private attorney in practice..You mean the state can hire a private practice attorney as a Public Defender?

I thought he was working voluntariily pro bono for Tommy...either way Tommy is lucky.

I sure hope Tommy is not involved. He has kids that need him to get out of jail and be a dad and a man. I cannot take him out of the disposal part of the crime. If I were to take anyone of them out of my scenario it would be Joe.
I do think the cops have had to devise a new method for reading result of LDT though. I think they have found that they all lie about the same thing and then theorize the next scenario and test again.

If the family got wind of Cobra's audio tape with ronald...that could be a likely place. Problem is rc is leading the clues. Those tapes are downright scary. rc threatens again about jr....very very concerning. I hope and pray he doesn't get bailed out..please, if there is a God..

If you think Haleigh was his heart, jr has his soul...he said jr will be with him till he dies.

Tommy's attorney has probably read him the riot act on on using any of his phone time.

Wonder if we'll see some drama with Lindsey coming in for a little recorded visit soon a la LE.

If the family got wind of Cobra's audio tape with ronald...that could be a likely place. Problem is rc is leading the clues. Those tapes are downright scary. rc threatens again about jr....very very concerning. I hope and pray he doesn't get bailed out..please, if there is a God..

If you think Haleigh was his heart, jr has his soul...he said jr will be with him till he dies.

That is such a scary statement.

I have to wonder if rc is watching every episode of this and commenting. I still find his placing in GP extremely strange.

You need to put that in your siggy Whisperer! Truer words were never spoken!

I'm telling you Ron's steel gray eyes scare the chit out of me!

James Werter, private attorney in practice..You mean the state can hire a private practice attorney as a Public Defender?

I thought he was working voluntariily pro bono for Tommy...either way Tommy is lucky.

Whis, alot of the cases the attorneys I worked for were cases the courts had sent to them via the public defenders office. There are not enough PDs to carry the case load and the state sends them out to local attorneys. Federal and state cases were common. However, the attorneys get paid the state rate per case. I hope that made sense.

Tommy's attny keeps talking about his excellent relationship with LE & the investigators and that he wants to keep it that way and he's very interested in seeing this investigation to succeed. He doesn't want to discuss anything that would jeopardize the success of the investigation.

I think that's kind of a big clue.

If he is vested in the investigation as he says and he wants to see this investigation succeed, then he must he is interested in it's outcome with regard to his client Tommy.

His words make me think that a successful investigation will be GOOD for Tommy.

Do you think we can eliminate Tommy as the killer? Maybe even eliminate Tommy as accessory-after-the-fact?

Why did Ron call Tommy that night and have him go to the trailer to check on Misty & kids?

Papa, that makes total sense at this point, but I still have this little aggravating thought that Haleigh was deceased prior to Tommy getting involved with the cleanup. Could Misty have told Tommy that she was responsible, to protect Ron and also to convince Tommy to help her?

BBM..IMHO..Most definitely ..She is stoooopid enough to do that..
Whatever the case and whatever story she told, I suspect she hasn't told Tommy the whole truth...JMO

That is such a scary statement.

In addition to his criminal activity, drug abuse, penchant for young teenage girls, there is clearly something psychologically wrong w/Ron in the mood area.
Not excusing him; just stating.

I have to wonder if rc is watching every episode of this and commenting. I still find his placing in GP extremely strange.

IMO, he HAS to be around other people. Once I started thinking about it..it made sense to me anyway.. Ron, has NO control of what's going on right now..he CAN'T talk or he's history. IMO Ron and Misty are in this alone..and Misty has lied to everybody, family..everybody. No one knows what to believe..so Misty has them (and us, imo) chasing our tails..suspicious of everybody because of Misty's changing stories...there's where most of the Joe, TC, TC etc. came from..Misty. The only consistent thing about Misty is that she is going to lie and lie and lie again..

Ron sitting in a cell by himself pondering his fate, which, imo he probably feels that for better or worse is in Misty's hands,..nah, he couldn't do that, no way..I wish they could MAKE him be by himself.

Watching NG tonight, I saw Hank SR on the phone with Misry.. he said something like, me and your mom might end up in there soon...???
can someone tell me exactly what he what he said???

We can use the facts that we do have here to draw some lines in the puzzle. Who called Tommy 90 times that night....not Misty, and not Joe. Who beat Tommy up to keep the family from getting close to Misty? Who threatened Tommy with a dead headless rat? Who told both Cobra and Tim Miller that he would kill Misty and exactly how he planned to do that? Who did Tommy say he was afraid of....not Misty and not Joe. Who is sitting in jail being watched by LE....NOT JOE!!!!

Who did LE interview in TN and then turn around and go back to Florida, allowing that person to be able to run for the border of Mexico if he so chooses? Who did LE interview, and examine at the beginning of the case and then say they were not interested in him?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm May I have an "r" for $333 dollars? :angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back