2010.04.23 Nancy Grace show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
E Odom saying lack of remains doesn't mean a person can't be prosecuted for murder.

Yes, that was a video from the very first morning that Haleigh was missing. LC is sitting next to her. That is the video with my favorite line about the blanket being "in the van that they took".

Still want to know where that blanket is.

Well, if this is not recorded it is the second time that particular woman has had a birthday within the past two weeks, LOL!

Is that Ron in the background of that drug deal and his face was blocked out. LOL LOL if it is NG has blocked it because it wasn't in it when we saw it.

I hope not- whoever that was was carrying a purse. That last thing we need is to have to figure out Ron's "other" side, LOL.

NG: she keeps referring to "he" as t kidnapper to dad on jail v tape
PO: shes scared of something more than t prosecuters
something very powerful
NG: maybe, DP?
Marlena: her atty is beggin for straight story from Misty

Attorney James Werter of St. Augustine, Fla.: “I no longer represent Tommy Croslin on issues regarding Haleigh Cummings. I continue to represent him in his criminal cases.”

We’re not quite sure what that means, but have to ask why a lawyer who was so upbeat about his client’s claim he had no knowledge about what happened to Haleigh says he’s no longer repping Croslin the same day sources tell us Tommy actually took the polygraph as planned?

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/09/exclusive-did-tommy-croslin-pass-polygraph/

What? ToC's atty dropped him yesterday & only representing him on the drug charges?

NG to JG, Psych: re lying
NG: very tough for MC to beat LTD
JG: if she can tell bold faced lie re drug tale to dad when we have t tape...she has no ability to tell t truth

Misty says in tapes that murderers only get 7 years, this while whinning to her Dad about the time she is facing -maybe she will plead for a lighter sentence then :D

Sociopath traits
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
---------------------------
Misty's dad goes on and on about how all drug charges against his wife are also BS, just like Misty's BS drug charges.

Lying, denial, and entitlement is apparently genetic in this family.

This show is a bit of one show and bits of other shows and a total repeat in a new format.

The title of this thread really needs to be edited because now it is misleading regarding Misty failing another poly. With the way it reads many will think she failed another one after the last one late Feb or so. :crazy:

a newly spliced version of a few old shows?

Me thinks so. Probably because they were able to get dueling grannies on last night and Flo on the night before. The comment by LP that it had been a week since TC's LDT made me think at least some of it was new pieces, but some of it is definitely old.

I liked Misty's ideas about waiting for court at home, heck she'll even wear a home monitoring bracelet. She wants out bad. If she could only tell the truth, I'm afraid she knows that's not going to help her out though.

:banghead::banghead: I know we have heard these tapes before but I get so pizzed at Misty saying to her dad she didn't do anything wrong, that her selling the drugs was no big deal & daddy agrees with her. What a guy, telling her the whole family will be in jail before it's over, that he is headed there & mama too! But yet, no one did anything wrong. He didn't do no drugs, mama didn't steal, Misty didn't do or sell.....they all love Haleigh. The entire world is out to get them............wow, talk about a sense of self importance. The whole darn family wouldn't know the truth or how to raise a child & earn a honest living if God threatend to strike them dead.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow