2010.04.23 Nancy Grace show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
are the tapes all old as well? Misty is right-jail does not agree with her. She has gained quite a bit of weight and is not the slim, kind of pretty little blond she was when this all began...she looks a lot older as well. JMO

This show is a bit of one show and bits of other shows and a total repeat in a new format.

The title of this thread really needs to be edited because now it is misleading regarding Misty failing another poly. With the way it reads many will think she failed another one after the last one late Feb or so. :crazy:

I think there were new bits and pieces spliced into the show, I haven't seen some of those clips of Hank in the green shirt ....maybe I just missed it. Clearly most of it was OLD info.

IA Misty doesn't need ANOTHER failed poly under her belt. :dance:

This show is a bit of one show and bits of other shows and a total repeat in a new format.

The title of this thread really needs to be edited because now it is misleading regarding Misty failing another poly. With the way it reads many will think she failed another one after the last one late Feb or so. :crazy:

It was on the Orlando local news today that Misty failed another poly. I think the beginning of the show was current.

I hope not- whoever that was was carrying a purse. That last thing we need is to have to figure out Ron's "other" side, LOL.

LOL
I can't stop laughing at your comment! This case has made me:crazy:

I can almost see Misty saying ummmm you want me to take a test?

Ohhhh that kind of test... I am kind of excited! I have never passed a test before..

Get your Gold star ready, cause I have finally figured out the importance of studying :star2:

I think there were new bits and pieces spliced into the show, I haven't seen some of those clips of Hank in the green shirt ....maybe I just missed it. Clearly most of it was OLD info.

IA Misty doesn't need ANOTHER failed poly under her belt. :dance:
do you know exactly how many failed ploys, there are? I know there was a failed voice test & an unsuccessful hypnosis, but has she taken 4 polys? with that many tests, I'd think there was some truth in there somewhere-& with that many failed questions, LE should be able to use a process of elimination, to get some answers.

Misty says in tapes that murderers only get 7 years, this while whinning to her Dad about the time she is facing -maybe she will plead for a lighter sentence then :D

:laugh::laugh: Misty is getting the "Armed Robbery" warning in the Kangaroo store mixed up with Murder...........

You would think a truth detector test would be faster to administer..sigh
Is your name Misty..

Misty responds: YES
(machine indicates normal heart rythm, blood pressure within normal range, eye movement minimal, voice shows no signs of distress)

Machine indicates that this is a truthful statement.

Ok we are done. Thank you for participating and have a great day.

:star2:

do you know exactly how many failed ploys, there are? I know there was a failed voice test & an unsuccessful hypnosis, but has she taken 4 polys? with that many tests, I'd think there was some truth in there somewhere-& with that many failed questions, LE should be able to use a process of elimination, to get some answers.

I believe she has taken 2 with LE, and according to Ron, (on at least one) she as well as himself "passed with flying colors", I do not believe LE has ever released the results of those tests, other than that they are not surprised by the (TM) results.

The next test I believe was with TM, and we know she failed that miserably.

The next LDT comes from an AH "EXCLUSIVE", and according to his "sources" she flunked that one as well.

IMO Misty wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit her "where the sun don't shine". :crazy:

For the LDT, I know that they run through the questions first so they know what to expect and then measure the reaction to them in a controlled environment.

I think in Misty's case they need to give the questions to her weeks ahead so she can study and study and practice responding to them because it seems even when she tells them her latest story, she cannot even get the LDT to show them as anything other than 'deceptive'.

Maybe with not telling the truth being in Misty's DNA the LDT is not calibrated correctly since to Misty the truth is far worse to tell than a lie? Lies come easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva