2010.04.24 Proximity of Shell Harbor Boat Ramp to other properties.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL... doing better now that you opened my eyes and I FOUND that the Croslins indeed lived next door..Thank You Dr. Know.

:dance:

So that means they moved from San Mateo to Magnolica than to Tyler.....whew!

As of Feb 7, lisa and Hank were most likely still residing at Magnolia.....but did a hop, skip and jump north jump to Tyler.

We can speculate they gave that addy to the hospital and lost their home afterwards or we can say somebody had to help them move from Magnolia shortly after Haleiagh, because Hank was in a wheelchair and a broken leg with some other injuries. He was not able to do anything. Is that why they moved in with Lindsy on Tyler...

Hank sr had an accident with Chelsea's newly purchased vehicle on Feb7, 2009. He allegedly was living near Shell Harbor when this occurred...okiedokie. The wreck was so bad that he was air-lifted to Gainsville??? Where exactly was this wreck. I had called the local hospital in Putnam and they can't give a good reason why an accident in Putnam County would not be handling a person with a broken leg, even if they were poor and had no insurance...

Now Chelsea reveals that timmy was also in a car accident at the same time and he was recovering in bed on Feb 9....okiedokie. Where was his accident if not with Hank? In what vehicle and BTW, what type of vehicle did Chelsea buy and one more question, what did she trade in?

Is it stupid to assume these two knuckleheads were in the same vehicle when the wreck happened? Or are we now talking a different wreck"? In a different vehicle? Let me add auto wrecks to numerous drugs, guns, and changing addys with this fun-loving group of demolition derby drivers..

:waitasec:

I read, sorry no link, that the drunk who hit him is in jail. So I figured whoever hit him has been jail since the accident. I went through the list of people in Alachua county jail and no one in there today was put in 02/07/09 for drunk driving. He could have been airlifted from northern Marion or southern Bradford or Clay counties. Here is a link for the counties http://www.florida-business-data.com/maps/counties-north.htm

Grace, do we have any idea where the accident occurred? Maybe Hank sr needed the car to move out of his house...

Grace, do we have any idea where the accident occurred? Maybe Hank sr needed the car to move out of his house...

No that's why I was looking to see if someone was still in jail that was arrested on 2/7/09. I'm still looking at a few different county web sites.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back