2010.04.30-Nancy Grace - Art Harris to have huge breaking news tonight.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would u believe the Croslins are innocent over the childs own father. Misty had only known Haleigh for 4 mos RC had known her for 5 yrs. I do not think RC or any of his family killed Haleigh it still IMO lies with MC last person to see the child alive and she has flunked all polys miserbly...

I could cite a number of mother and father's that have killed their own children, but I won't. The truth of the matter is that I think Haleigh was killed by accident. I think Ronald was committing an act of violence, and she was caught in the middle. Somebody is talking, and I think we will know the truth pretty soon. To me, it has been obvious from the start that Misty has been protecting Ronald.

Maybe there were actually 2 crimes.

The person who came into the house that is not one of these family members, and somehow Haleigh died,

and then this group thought they somehow killed her, and are trying to cover it up. KWIM?

If we are to believe what rolled across the screen tonight on Nancy Grace, saying it's doubtful that Tommy and Misty will be arrested in Haleigh Cummings case, we need a new "who done it" poll. Multiple choices, too.

Maybe there were actually 2 crimes.

The person who came into the house that is not one of these family members, and somehow Haleigh died,

and then this group thought they somehow killed her, and are trying to cover it up. KWIM?

Sorry, off topic but I have to ask, what does KWIM mean? lol

Can a family member, i.e. Crystal or someone request that, Whisp?

I don't know what ever became of this - I guess NOTHING since there no FBI appeared to be around (that we knew of) in late December, early January.
Family of Haleigh Cummings Wants FBI Involved

The grandmothers of Haleigh Cummings are saying they now want the FBI to take complete control of the investigation.

*snip*

Haleigh's grandmothers Teresa Neves and Marie Griffis told First Coast News 10-months is too long to go without answers about Haleigh's disappearance.

Haleigh's paternal grandmother, Neves, said she wants Gov. Charlie Crist to involve the FBI.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5878869.php

(The article links a First Coast News article - the link is no longer good).

I'm a firm believer in everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just really hard for me to understand how we can all hear the same things, and come up with different meanings. Web Sleuths has been a real eye opener for me.

Wait, did they say Misty and Ron would not be arrested or Misty and Tommy? I thought it was Tommy...maybe I missed it...

I could cite a number of mother and father's that have killed their own children, but I won't. The truth of the matter is that I think Haleigh was killed by accident. I think Ronald was committing an act of violence, and she was caught in the middle. Somebody is talking, and I think we will know the truth pretty soon. To me, it has been obvious from the start that Misty has been protecting Ronald.

:clap: Yes, Maryann. This is exactly what I believe as well. It's this simple.

jmo

I believe Tommy....He was interviewed for hours by LE & probably felt he needed to tell them 'something' to be able to leave.

I remember Hank Sr. questioning Tommy about WHY he made up that lie & that it only caused more problems.

BBM

How did ToC respond to his father?

I don't know what ever became of this - I guess NOTHING since there no FBI appeared to be around (that we knew of) in late December, early January.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5878869.php

(The article links a First Coast News article - the link is no longer good).

Thanks, Atherella. I remember that now. For all we know the FBI may well be active on the QT as it should be. I sure hope so.

I honestly think that Ron was treating Misty this way to get her to tell the truth, like example, when she looked at him he looked back as to say yes answer the question, tell the truth, say something, anything.... these people are sure good liars though that is for sure... i still don't think Ron did anything to his daughter....

BBM

That may be possible.....if we were talking about anyone other than Ron. This just does not fit with his character, KWIM?

IMO, Ron was treating Misty this way so she would NOT tell the truth. Like for example, when Misty is looking at Ron for answers in some of the interviews...Ron had that look on his face as if to say "you better not say the wrong thing" and in some of those, he didn't even look her way! She was looking for his help. IMO, Ron is running that show and if we look at the way he has treated her since Haleigh went missing, tells me that Misty knows something and what she knows involve Ron and/or Cummings family. So, by any means necessary, he is looking to keep her happy. The recent drug busts shows us they were still partners in crime. If Ron was totally in the dark about what happened to his daughter, why didn't their relationship end after the divorce? Since some people think he divorced her because she would not tell him the truth? Why would the relationship continue? I'll tell you why??? Ron knows what happened to his daughter and HAS known from the beginning. He is protecting himself and in the process, has to protect Misty as well, because she knows the truth. Now, does that fit into Ron's character??? Absolutely.

JMO though

Wait, did they say Misty and Ron would not be arrested or Misty and Tommy? I thought it was Tommy...maybe I missed it...

Yes, I messed up. I meant to say Tommy and Misty, not Ronald and Misty. I corrected it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite