2010.04.30-Nancy Grace - Art Harris to have huge breaking news tonight.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe when Sheriff said Misty knows she is in trouble, he was saying that they finally convinced her that the drug charges were serious, and that if she wanted any kind of a break on them, she would have to tell the truth about Haleigh, and she did?

But on whose info is that Misty would not be arrested? Is this from a source of AH? I can't imagine this being true...unless Misty was truly not at home that night, left kids alone maybe, and someone else came in...she could be charged with negligence but not much else if this were true...which seems unlikely but possible I guess...

FBI can assist on the case if the crime has ties across state lines, if Haleigh was kidnapped and taken across state lines from FL. This has not happened.

I don't know if any of you followed the Haylee Donathan case from last summer. Even though she was with her mother the Federal Marshalls went after them because they were with a known sex offender who had fled across state lines. They were charged with federal and state crimes.

No, they are arrested again and booked on the new charges.

I'm so completely confounded & confused I'm going to the theory thread and work on that one theory that no one has dared to work on yet - involving that one person that had opportunity, motive, has no alibi, and the one that they would ALL protect no matter what it takes:

Butterbean. :angel:

I know most of you don't care for Tommy, and I can see why. The fact that he was found slumped over in his van after dropping his child off at the bus stop, is inexcusable! (drugs) And selling drugs is another terrible thing against him. I believe Tommy had nothing to do with the B&E's, because I think he was set up by Ronald and Misty. If he's learned his lessons regarding his drug abuse, and is willing to turn his life around, I think he should be given another chance. If he screws up again, lock him up for a very long time. What Misty has put him through, and what the public has said about him, is a lot for he and Lindsy to ever overcome. I have a soft spot for this family.

What's sad about this case is all the lies, someone could be telling the truth and we would never know it...

UHG! (Think I just got a little puke in my mouth) this case will make one go nutty lol...

except they probably would throw even the little boy under the bus, if they could get themselves off...imo

I'm so completely confounded & confused I'm going to the theory thread and work on that one theory that no one has dared to work on yet - involving that one person that had opportunity, motive, has no alibi, and the one that they would ALL protect no matter what it takes:

LOL am shocked granny Flo hasn't come out with a theory involving him yet!

Maybe when Sheriff said Misty knows she is in trouble, he was saying that they finally convinced her that the drug charges were serious, and that if she wanted any kind of a break on them, she would have to tell the truth about Haleigh, and she did?

But on whose info is that Misty would not be arrested? Is this from a source of AH? I can't imagine this being true...unless Misty was truly not at home that night, left kids alone maybe, and someone else came in...she could be charged with negligence but not much else if this were true...which seems unlikely but possible I guess...

Hey Clu. When LE said that Misty knows she is in trouble, maybe they meant that she now understands that covering for someone else in this case, they will also charge her with the crime and add those charges to her pending drug charges, if she doesn't tell everything that she knows. That's why I think Misty did come clean. Maybe she was given a LDT on the new version of events and she passed? Probably. I mean, why would they start believing her now without giving her the LDT? And corraborating her story with evidence that they have?

I just don't think Misty was there that night.. I can't fight that feeling, for some reason.

I know most of you don't care for Tommy, and I can see why. The fact that he was found slumped over in his van after dropping his child off at the bus stop, is inexcusable! (drugs) And selling drugs is another terrible thing against him. I believe Tommy had nothing to do with the B&E's, because I think he was set up by Ronald and Misty. If he's learned his lessons regarding his drug abuse, and is willing to turn his life around, I think he should be given another chance. If he screws up again, lock him up for a very long time. What Misty has put him through, and what the public has said about him, is a lot for he and Lindsy to ever overcome. I have a soft spot for this family.

So Tommy has never stoled anything before or been in trouble in the past?

I don't have sympathy for any of the Croslins who I believe are pathological liars.

IMO

If her only crime is covering, imo, she'd only cover for Timmy or Ronald.
So ... which is it? Or ... is it both of them? :waitasec:

btw, Tommy would cover for Timmy. imo.

guess I'd best be over to the theory thread for real else gran & da kimstah will zap me good!

Oh Lord, Emma...I've never wanted to go there but I would love to hear your theory. This could be possible, I just can't wrap my mind around it. Please do tell.

No, they are arrested again and booked on the new charges.

Okey dokey. Thanks.
For some reason, to me that sounds funny... but I will ask my son about it. Like I said, if they intend to move them to PC from SJC, maybe it's a formality or something... transferring custody from one county to another.

Quoted by Suspicious1:
I just don't think Misty was there that night.. I can't fight that feeling, for some reason.

You could be right! Perhaps, not only did Misty not want to babysit, maybe she didn't.

Can ONE person tell the truth in this whole mess?? Tommy and Misty seemed to be sticking together for awhile, and now they're turning on each other. Sometimes that is what LE hopes for, to turn the thing around. Maybe these little stories of Misty saying one thing, and Tommy saying another is a calculated move by LE... and it's getting results. I know they do this a lot of times, when there is more than one person involved.

I am so hoping LE had something more than the words of this bunch before they called the families in to tell them about the change of status for Haleigh's case from missing to homicide.

I don't believe I have ever seen anything or anyone more toxic than this case and this entire cast of characters...these people (Croslins/Cummings) truly have no ability to be remorseful over the loss of little Haleigh. I can only hope that in the end they all face the vengence they all deserve.

Oh Lord, Emma...I've never wanted to go there but I would love to hear your theory. This could be possible, I just can't wrap my mind around it. Please do tell.

well, I was kinda kidding. but I did expand upon it a bit over in the theory thread. :innocent:

talk about yer "slow news day". :)

well, I was kinda kidding. but I did expand upon it a bit over in the theory thread. :innocent:

talk about yer "slow news day". :)

OK. Sorry about that Emma. LOL Nothing would surprise me anymore. I read your theory and I find it possible. I just never thought about him, in that regards anyway. It is something to think about, though.

ETA: When GmSykes supposedly went by the mh, did she mention Jr? I can't remember. I know she said THEY were eating and HALEIGH ran up to the car. But did she say JR's name? Just wondering

Okey dokey. Thanks.
For some reason, to me that sounds funny... but I will ask my son about it. Like I said, if they intend to move them to PC from SJC, maybe it's a formality or something... transferring custody from one county to another.

People get re-booked all the time. That's not unusual. I suppose the term "arrested" is what seems out of place, right, because they are already in jail? They would be taken to booking, and get new mug shots (they've already had several), and the new charges would be added. Then they'll be sent back to their cells, and have to be brought to court for an arraignment on the new charges, where they'd enter their pleas. They have to do that because Haleigh's case is totally different from the trafficking case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048