2010.04.30-Nancy Grace - Art Harris to have huge breaking news tonight.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know where are the videos that were suppose to be put out there for our consumption...Last week before Hope going to court,,,,I read somewhere, the videos were to be picked up the next day..... have looked and looked and cannot find them.....sure would like to see what everyone of the jalbirds have to say.....I so hope they all get 30 years for the drugs.....

That was an older statement about Hope's visit to court in Feb or March. There was no planned video release for this week.

What is up with this Misty & Tommy NOT being arrested reporting?

Curiouser and curiouser...

It actually makes sense to me when I think about it. They have never acted like MC was a suspect. I think they think she is either lying for someone or scared. Either way they always just call her the "key" not suspect or POI.

Honestly, I think Misty might have finally passed a LDT and has told the whole truth. The only way she isn't going to be charged with anything, is if she cut a deal. I think they are holding this information until they can gather all the evidence to make charges stick. I've always wondered if Misty knew where the body was taken. I don't believe she does, and I think that is the hold up. (arrest wise)

That was an older statement about Hope's visit to court in Feb or March. There was no planned video release for this week.
Not on WS but somewhere else on the weeb,,,the videos were suppose to be picked, think it was on THursday of last week,,,,,someone picked up the vids last week, and was supposed to put them out for us to see...

This was a hard show to follow and understand. I kept trying to understand if it is live or not. Came here to try and understand. I believe LE has the phone transcripts, and hopefully that includes all the croslins phones in order to hopefully piece together alibis, truths in the stories their being given which keeps changing. That should keep some of that nights timeline in some perspective for LE, so they don't have to solely rely on any of the players testimonies.

I honestly don't know who to believe at this point. GGM Sykes seems to be the calm, not falling for every word spoken concerning the case. I agree with Marc K., Ron and Crystals decisions about needing some kind of proof. As sadly, too many are not being truthful and causing this case to be mixed up. Thanks posters for bringing me some clarity, I tried hard to understand during the show.

Hi, Kool. I believe it was a live show tonight, but there were many small clips picked from recent shows, too.
I agree with you, it's hard to know who to believe anymore.

I can't see how placing himself at the mobile home at 10pm (or any other time for that matter) helped get his bond reduced on the gun charges? :waitasec:

I guess ToC was pressed into it...LE saying tell us something..anything and we will get your bond reduced or whatever..Don't forget most of them, one by one were arrested including parents....They were trying to break all of them.

Honestly, I think Misty might have finally passed a LDT and has told the whole truth. The only way she isn't going to be charged with anything, is if she cut a deal. I think they are holding this information until they can gather all the evidence to make charges stick. I've always wondered if Misty knew where the body was taken. I don't believe she does, and I think that is the hold up. (arrest wise)

BBM

Now that would be a true BOMBSHELL!!!! LOL
:woohoo:

Why was the FBI never involved? What does it take to get the FBI involved?

I thought they were there to assist at one time. The way I understand it is, they can assist if they are asked by the agency which has the jurisdiction. Not sure what would have to take place in order for them to take it over, but I don't think they can do just move in and take charge unless it's a serial killer or something major like that.
I'm not positive about this, though, just going by what I've read in other true crime cases.

I seem to remember LP talking about bailing RC out of jail, but during someone's show, he backed off on that statement. Was it Levi's show? Something someone said made him change his mind. I think it was Pat Brown. Art brought that up tonight, but it was old news. No one asked LP if he was still considering bonding him out. I hope someone else remembers this!

IMHO the ONLY people who know for certain how Haleigh's remains were disposed of are Ron C, TN and GGMS...Maybe a few others in the family but those three for sure know...JMO

I don't think RC getting bonded out is gonna happen-Donna asked for a bond reduction and her bond is lower than RC's, she only has 1 charge and no priors (that we know of anyway) unlike Ron and she was denied.

JMO

Thanks, you saved me money and time. Pitchforks are pricey..

I guess ToC was pressed into it...LE saying tell us something..anything and we will get your bond reduced or whatever..Don't forget most of them, one by one were arrested including parents....They were trying to break all of them.
well, him saying that DID corraborate LE's theory that Misty wasn't @ the trailer the whole night. It also gave LE something to ponder. that Tommy was @ the trailer that night & might know more than he was saying.

I believe FDLE has to ask for their help.

Actually the local police has jurisdiction over the case and is the one to make the call whether they want the assistance of the FBI. They also are the ones that had to ask for the FDLE to assist them.

IMO

I thought they were there to assist at one time. The way I understand it is, they can assist if they are asked by the agency which has the jurisdiction. Not sure what would have to take place in order for them to take it over, but I don't think they can do just move in and take charge unless it's a serial killer or something major like that.
I'm not positive about this, though, just going by what I've read in other true crime cases.

According to this article, the FBI was involved early on, not sure if they still are or not.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=130972&catid=3

If by some means, the Cummings are involved with hiding Haleigh, I would think she would be wrapped and buried. I cannot imagine any of them letting anything be known to misty on this one.

Any others involved, it would be a quick disposal.

The only other explanation which is way to convoluted for me, would be misty found Haleigh or caused Haleigh's demise, called for help, ran away and others came and disposed and misty really doesn't know who or where. When she returned, Haleigh was gone.

What is up with this Misty & Tommy NOT being arrested reporting?

Curiouser and curiouser...

Because they're already in jail?? I'm just guessing, but I think unless they're moving them to another county or state, it's not necessary to rearrest anyone... they would just file new charges.

Yep you're right MaryAnn. If Tommy and Misty won't be arrested.....JO is still not arrested...LE has multiple persons of interest....Who does that leave? The Cummings, IMO.

Maybe no one is going to be arrested at this time.

Maybe LE doesn't have the evidence they need to arrest anyone.

IMOO

Because they're already in jail?? I'm just guessing, but I think unless they're moving them to another county or state, it's not necessary to rearrest anyone... they would just file new charges.

No, they are arrested again and booked on the new charges.

What's sad about this case is all the lies, someone could be telling the truth and we would never know it...

UHG! (Think I just got a little puke in my mouth) this case will make one go nutty lol...

FBI is always ready to assist. What part they have played, I don't know.

We know they didn't use the FBI to check the van. It was hauled to FDLE who returned it.

We have not heard about them interviewing any of the players, either. Maybe they are going to use them if they really did find rope or blocks. Finding evidence from those is a long shot. Did they ever mention finding a blanket? I thought Hardy said they did find something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks