2010.04.30-Nancy Grace - Art Harris to have huge breaking news tonight.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about y'all but I got the REAL BOMBSHELL tonight... No one will be arrested or charged with Haleigh's death since a body can't be produced
Ron C will get away with murder....And his family won't ever be implicated or tried for obstruction of justice...JMO

That's what I got out of it. too, Emeral. Let's hope they give these players the maximum sentences for each of their drug charges. Too bad the rest of the family can't be charged if that's all LE has, because we've seen so much obstruction from them. Disgusting.

I believe FDLE has to ask for their help.

Correct: PCSO has not asked for assistance. FBI has been involved only a little. They cannot insert themselves and PCSO thought they could handle this....wrong!

But I do give them kudos for the sting operation....that was awesome!

Shouldn't LE have balanced the phone records against the lies they were told? If there was no one near the dock that night, why go? Did everyone converge on Lisa's house that night, the pings would place them there near the dock?

This is so :banghead: They searched a river based on Tommy's tales? Now he says he lied. I hope they find a way to rack up more prison time for this guy. Unbelievable.

IMO, LE more then likely checked all the phone records etc. The problem is that we are hearing from AH, what he is reporting what is happening within the PCSO and it is coming across as fact. We don't know anything unless PCSO has a new conference and they have been far and VERY few in-between.

Yes, you are right. It said Tommy and Misty won't be arrested. I also saw a banner that said "multiple persons of interest." (I had company, so don't hold me to exact wording)
What I read into this is...........multiple equals, RC, TN and possibly AS!

Yep you're right MaryAnn. If Tommy and Misty won't be arrested.....JO is still not arrested...LE has mutiple persons of interest....Who does that leave? The Cummings, IMO.

Yes, you are right. It said Tommy and Misty won't be arrested. I also saw a banner that said "multiple persons of interest." (I had company, so don't hold me to exact wording)
What I read into this is...........multiple equals, RC, TN and possibly AS!

I missed the banner tonight, but that's what Marlaina Schiavo said the other night on Mike Galanos. She mentioned multiple POIs and arrests and that according to Werter, Tommy and Misty would not be included.

Who does this leave :waitasec:

IMO, LE more then likely checked all the phone records etc. The problem is that we are hearing from AH, what he is reporting what is happening within the PCSO and it is coming across as fact. We don't know anything unless PCSO has a new conference and they have been far and VERY few in-between.

I hear ya'.

In Chelsea's defense I am pretty sure what she said was that she herself has been around the Croslin's for the last 7 yrs and she had only met Nanny twice. I think her reference to not being part of their family is just that she has never lived near them--doesn't mean granny isn't on the phone with Lisa a lot. I think Chelsea's point was that Nanny knows nothing about Satsuma or the dock involved since she hasn't seen it. The picture is from when Misty lived with her Granny--she may have been around 12. My oldest grandson is 12 and in 5th grade. Misty quit in the 6th grade -which is when H & L took her back with them.

The best we can hope for is that they stay where they are....and it also may be the best PCSO can do.

I better not hear LP EVER getting rc out of there...that may just do me in. I have stood behind him but that would make me go to Sacramento with pitchforks and torches..grrrr.

If somehow Misty is not included in any charges involving Haleigh I will eat every hat in my house...and my husband has at least a dozen b'ball caps...

IMO this group of druggies got lucky. Hopefully they can put them all away for a very long time for drug charges. And hopefully that includes TC. I don't think he knows anything. With his lawyer saying he can't point out the killer but he knows what happened. Now, TC saying that he wasn't at the MH at 10. Its all BS. I don't think he knows anything but hearsay. IF that.

it was shown on the screen as one of the 11 scenarios...hit in head by a 2x4

I guess I misunderstood your earlier post about the piece of wood becoming a 2x4 after seeing it in NG's scenario list.

When I responded upthread to your post, I didn't recall seeing it mentioned until tonite so I was surprised that a new "fact" had been introduced on NG's show (but not by Gma H.)

Shouldn't LE have balanced the phone records against the lies they were told? If there was no one near the dock that night, why go? Did everyone converge on Lisa's house that night, the pings would place them there near the dock?

This is so :banghead: They searched a river based on Tommy's tales? Now he says he lied. I hope they find a way to rack up more prison time for this guy. Unbelievable.

BBM--I just cannot believe that Hardy decided to declare this a homicide on statements only. LE has the phone records, some evidence from Green that contradicts Misty and hopefully more. Oh I so hope.

The best we can hope for is that they stay where they are....and it also may be the best PCSO can do.

I better not hear LP EVER getting rc out of there...that may just do me in. I have stood behind him but that would make me go to Sacramento with pitchforks and torches..grrrr.

I don't think RC getting bonded out is gonna happen-Donna asked for a bond reduction and her bond is lower than RC's, she only has 1 charge and no priors (that we know of anyway) unlike Ron and she was denied.

JMO

Phone evidence would be great...they may have recorded calls where one or more of the inmates refer to a "body" for example...that would probably be enough to file charges...but if so, what it the hold-up?

I want to know where are the videos that were suppose to be put out there for our consumption...Last week before Hope going to court,,,,I read somewhere, the videos were to be picked up the next day..... have looked and looked and cannot find them.....sure would like to see what everyone of the jalbirds have to say.....I so hope they all get 30 years for the drugs.....

What is up with this Misty & Tommy NOT being arrested reporting?

Curiouser and curiouser...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member