2010.05.01 Lindsy has filed for divorce

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think we have to worry about Lindsy collecting welfare. I think she had a plan when she decided to become a nurse. She has 3 kids to support and it looks like she is ditching her deadbeat husband and his family. IMO she has a great family who are willing to help her and if she collects a few food stamps or gets some medical help for her kids while she is on the hunt for a job I could care less.
~BBM... I hope she can get all the help she deserves! It can't be easy with 3 kids! IMO

Tommy is no longer in the home with Lindsy and the kids. He's in jail. He didn't live in the home they are living now. I see no problem with Lindsy and the kids getting assistance. Tommy is in jail. When he is released after conviction and serving time, he wouldn't be allowed to live with them, or they forfeit their assistance and face fines. I don't think they would be on assistance for years, maybe for a few months this year, but not long term.

If he's released after trial because he's found not guilty, again, no problem.

~BBM
Exactly! cut her loses while she is able... IMO

I wonder what this means? NOTICE OF CASE MGMT CONFERENCE 06/29/10 AT 01:30. Does this mean that Hank Jr. (Tommy) & Lindsy have agreed to a non contested divorce? Anyone know? TIA :blowkiss:
"Snip" http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

Details:

UCN: 542010DR000740FDXXXX
File Date: 2010-04-28 Disposition Date:
File Type: DISSOLUTION - DR02
Judge: A W NICHOLS III

Plaintiffs
CROSLIN LINDSY KATE Defendants
CROSLIN HANK

Date Docket Description
2010-04-28 001.CIVIL COVER SHEET

2010-04-28 002.PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE

2010-04-30 003.SUMMONS ISSUED TO: HANK CROSLIN

2010-04-30 004.FILING FEE RECEIPT

2010-05-10 005.RTN OF SVC ON HANK CROSLIN SVD 05/03/10 DUE 05/23/10

2010-05-10 DEFAULT AVAIL 05/28/10

2010-05-10 006.RESPONSE TO SUMMONS : HANK CROSLIN

2010-06-02 007.NOTICE OF CASE MGMT CONFERENCE 06/29/10 AT 01:30

She is a complicated person, an enabler, I guess NA would say. So, she would not choose to leave this person unless forced. Even after she moves on, she has a lot of work to do on herself to figure out why she enabled this mess into her life.:twocents:

I wonder what this means? NOTICE OF CASE MGMT CONFERENCE 06/29/10 AT 01:30. Does this mean that Hank Jr. (Tommy) & Lindsy have agreed to a non contested divorce? Anyone know? TIA :blowkiss:

The case management hearing is a short hearing, attended by both parties or attorneys. The court notes any agreed-to issues and any hotly contested issues. Also, the court sets a timeline for the rest of your divorce action based on feedback from both parties. Finally, the final hearing is allotted a certain amount of time based on the amount of contested issues. The case management hearing is primarily held to ensure an orderly divorce process. No major, critical issues are decided at this hearing.

http://www.18884mydivorce.com/pub/Divorce/casemanagement.htm

IMO I don't think it's any big deal. They have no $$$ or homes to fight over and child support for Lindsy is not going to happen anytime soon. Divorce in Fl is no fault so the only thing ToC could be fighting for is visitation or phone calls to his kids. Lindsy may also be asking that Hank and Lisa may not have visitation. Tommy may not be willing to give up custody of his kids at this point but Lindsy will get physical and legal custody unless she is charged with something and if she was the court would look at the child's Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles to take the children. IMO the Croslin family would not stand a chance in that fight.

snipped for length
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am saying because she is "married with children" to Tommy that she may not qualify or be allotted as much money/assistance as she would if she were a single mother with sole custody...

Tommy charges could throw wrench in the spokes for Lindsy and her kids.

I do know people here in GA that have been denied food stamps... and some that did get them must show up for monthly drug screens and must test negative before their EBT cards are reloaded...
jus a thought that's all.

I believe it has more to do with completing her Nursing Assistant Program and getting a job than the need for food stamps. Although I don't doubt she needs them too. Early on after Tommy was incarcerated she moved to her Grandparents condo and in one of the taped calls he says he'll move in with her once he gets bonded out. Lindsay didn't say a word and looked really uncomfortable. I think she may be getting help from her family and their continued support comes with the strings attached that she needs to divorce the loser. JMO. She'll never get a job linked to him or this case.

Tommy just got moved to Putnam county jail today, I wonder if it has to do with the fact he is in jail? If a party doesn't show up the divorce goes through. I know in FL you can get the divorce even if the other party doesn't want it. You file, show up at court and 30days it is done.

I believe it has more to do with completing her Nursing Assistant Program and getting a job than the need for food stamps. Although I don't doubt she needs them too. Early on after Tommy was incarcerated she moved to her Grandparents condo and in one of the taped calls he says he'll move in with her once he gets bonded out. Lindsay didn't say a word and looked really uncomfortable. I think she may be getting help from her family and their continued support comes with the strings attached that she needs to divorce the loser. JMO. She'll never get a job linked to him or this case.

Lyndsy did complete school and has passed her LPN board exam.
No one will hire her, due to her relationship to this family.

so she claims. I don't buy that, & doubt that's her reason for getting a divorce. I, personally know several women, with husbands in prison, & it's a non issue. If anything, employers try to be helpful to these women. granted, they're not dealing with high profile cases, but generally speaking, wives & children are seen as victims. There just isn't any ill will directed towards them. I've even donated money, to get kids whose dads are in prison, Christmas preasents, school supplies, etc...but with that said, I don't blame Lindsey for divorcing Tommy. When it's finalized, I hope she & her kids move & get a fresh start, away from this madness. Her kids deserve a normal family life.

I think Lyndsy is working a part-time. If I am not mistaken she was telling Tommy about the Nursing Job she got working weekends that paid around $15.65 an hour. It was only a part-time but she seemed really excited over it. They discussed it in one of the last Jail visits that were released.

I think Lyndsy is working a part-time. If I am not mistaken she was telling Tommy about the Nursing Job she got working weekends that paid around $15.65 an hour. It was only a part-time but she seemed really excited over it. They discussed it in one of the last Jail visits that were released.

In another tape Tommy asked her about her job and she said she was not called back after a background search. I am not clear if it was this job she didn't get . Does anyone know?

I think there is a hearing about the divorce scheduled for Tuesday, July 20th.

yep..here it is:

/10/2010 006.RESPONSE TO SUMMONS : HANK CROSLIN
06/02/2010 007.NOTICE OF CASE MGMT CONFERENCE 06/29/10 AT 01:30
06/29/2010 008.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
06/29/2010 009.CASE MGMT ORDER : HEARING 07/20/10 AT 11:00

Still nothing listed. :waitasec: It's nearly 4:30 there. Maybe they'll update tomorrow. Looks like the media has no interest in their divorce proceedings. :cry:

Still nothing listed. :waitasec: It's nearly 4:30 there. Maybe they'll update tomorrow. Looks like the media has no interest in their divorce proceedings. :cry:

I had emailed Dana T. about it and nothing yet. I just checked again to. :waitasec:

Today's update:

07/20/2010 010.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
07/21/2010 011.ORDER TO TRANSPORT HANK CROSLIN : AWN

What does AWN mean? Order to transport Hank Croslin: AWN ????

Today's update:

07/20/2010 010.FAMILY COURT MINUTES
07/21/2010 011.ORDER TO TRANSPORT HANK CROSLIN : AWN

What does AWN mean? Order to transport Hank Croslin: AWN ????

Can't think of any legal term it might be. Maybe it's someone's initials...the judge's initials are AWN, maybe it means he signed the order?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back