2010.05.01 Lindsy has filed for divorce

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope this is a step forward for their kids, but I have to admit, that as hard as I've been on Tommy, I feel some sadness for him. His family is all he had, & this is going to devastate him. This makes me wonder what Linsey has been told & how deep Tommy is in this mess. I hope he doesn't start lieing even more, to cover himself, in hopes of getting her back.

Well now... is this an indication that Tommy was less than truthful with his wife? She sure put up with a lot, it really makes me wonder what finally crossed the proverbial line.

imo, it probably just became too much for Lindsy to deal with. She has her children and career to think about. IMO, the quicker she gets away from those people, the better. She doesn't need any of this in her life. Let the "clan" figure out their problems. Most of all, let ONE of those "people" finally tell the truth for Halieghs sake.
Really-----what a group. blah :sick:
moo moo moo

Good for her. And while background checks would turn up her former married name, and of course the children will carry that name, being divorced is a sure way to create some distance between her family and the Croslins' mess.

It may also be that she believes he's involved in some way and just won't risk her kids--for which we should commend her.

Yeah Dr. Know! Made my day!!

I hope Lindsay and the kids will be able to put this behind them and prosper. She seems to have the support of family that have resources to help her. Betcha they told her no more help til she got rid of the Croslins!

Where I live, you have to give your married, maiden and any other name you have ever used when you apply for a nursing position. They do a background check on all the names you have ever used.

I don't think Lindsy would lie to an employer. Since she has already started using Collins. I'm sure in her mind since her name badge will say Collins and patients won't immediately know or connect her with them. Just sort of protecting her privacy. I think that is good!

I hope this is a step forward for their kids, but I have to admit, that as hard as I've been on Tommy, I feel some sadness for him. His family is all he had, & this is going to devastate him. This makes me wonder what Linsey has been told & how deep Tommy is in this mess. I hope he doesn't start lieing even more, to cover himself, in hopes of getting her back.

Poor Tommy should have thought about his family before getting involved with MCC,RC and their little friends. IMO,OC

Ever have one of those days/nights when you just said to yourself "Man, I should have just stayed home." I think Tommy may be feeling that right now.
moo

Didn't she have ToC name resently tatooed on her????
Doesn't she have a new love interest also??? or rumor???
Anyhow good for her, she should of done this awhile ago!

I don't think Lindsy would lie to an employer. Since she has already started using Collins. I'm sure in her mind since her name badge will say Collins and patients won't immediately know or connect her with them. Just sort of protecting her privacy. I think that is good!

I am sorry. My post was in reply to, GER's post #14

I have to say this does make me a bit sad for Lindsey and the kids. You know she loves him and the kids do to, but she made the right choice and I'm proud of her. While she was out going to school, working and raising those babies, Tommy has been out getting high, irresponsible and probably involved in the murder of a child. I know this is killing Lindsey but she did the right thing. I pray God blesses her greatly.

I am wondering what pushed LC to file for divorce. This is not the first time TC has been arrested. I think he has been on drugs for some time. So I think there must be some really bad something going on with them to make her do this.

Is FL a no fault divorce state? Or maybe she would be better off financially if they are divorced. I just feel there is more to this. jmo

It should go through quickly. No $$ to fight over and no way can he fight it. If he does not respond to the paperwork the judge will grant it. My friend did that with her ex, a deadbeat dad in FL

I am sorry. My post was in reply to, GER's post #14

I'm sorry I just jumped off your post saying something I had been thinking reading all the post. Actually I was thinking of GER post and agreeing with you also. Again sorry.

I'm gonna give a guarded "good for her" regarding the news of Lindsey filing for divorce from Tommy. Admittedly I don't know much about her, but after 15 months of berating this despicable cast of characters, I seem to relish the thought of there being at least one good and decent person among the lot.

At this point, Lindsey seems to be the most likely candidate.

Good for her. And while background checks would turn up her former married name, and of course the children will carry that name, being divorced is a sure way to create some distance between her family and the Croslins' mess.

It may also be that she believes he's involved in some way and just won't risk her kids--for which we should commend her.

BBM In some cases Judges will allow the childrens last names to be changed. This case is national and if ToC is charged and convicted in the murder of Haleigh he will be gone for a long time if not forever. That would be a good case if she wanted them to be Collins in the future.

Well this is not suprising to me, seemed Lindsey was sick of it sometime ago.

I am proud of her IMO she has made the right choice not only for herself but her children as well. Those children do not need anymore disfunction in their lifes they have already been exposed to enough.

I certainly wish her the best I am sure it was not an easy decision.

I am praying for Lindsey and her children to begin a new and happier life. I realize this is hard on her and the babies, but I really believe it is for the best. Go, Lindsey!!!

I do too dodie20, but let's face it, he wasn't a good father or husband. I suspect Lindsy’s reason for filing for divorce goes beyond Tommy helping Misty dispose of HaLeigh’s body because she OD or accidently died from a blow to the head inflicted by Misty. Maybe Tommy crossed the line and sexually assaulted HaLeigh or disposed of her to exact revenge against Ronald. Lindsy threatened to leave Tommy if he flunked his polygraph so this decision by Lindsy is not surprising. During one of her first jail visits, she told Tommy she felt like she was going through a separation, so she stayed true to herself and followed through.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back