2010.05.07 Hank says Misty and Tommy didn't hurt Haleigh

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just have no sympathy for Hank SR, I am sorry but that is how I feel. He said he doesn't have a penny to his name? Why doesn't he go apply for disability if he is so hurt that he can't work? Why doesn't he take some initiative and seek out a free course that will teach him to read and write? He is not at a dead end, this could be a new beginning for him, stay off drugs and stop making excuses for the last people on the face of the earth that saw Haleigh alive on February 9, 2009.

Is he going to go on a media frenzy now? I am sure Nancy Grace would grant him the air time to plead for the innocence of his children. I just don't get it. However, Law Enforcement does seem to get it because their focus has been loud and clear, squeeze and squeeze harder.

disability is a long and tiring process. It took me 6 yrs and every dr i was sent to by the gov said i was 100 percent disabled still i had to hire a lawyer and go to court.
as for free courses to learn to read i have a feeling even if he could find one it would be no walk in the park to get to them. No public transportation.
the resources that are readily available in larger towns with a larger population with better incomes are not always so in the smaller countys.

Of course he should have bettered himself in the past when he had a chance to, now its not so easy.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23488043/detail.html

What they printed:

Croslin Sr. said: "I think they'll be found innocent, yeah, of not harming her. I don't know what happened -- what they know or what happened -- but I know either one of them didn't hurt that baby."

What HC, Sr. really Said:

http://www.news4jax.com/video/23490815/index.html

@1:50: "...but I know that either one of them hurt that baby."

Print what he said. He may have misused "either" for "neither."

Great Catch.......

Hank will sink them yet.

A very nice post, but do you really believe that Hank isn't succeeding because he believes he will fail anyway? I don't believe that. I believe he has an idea of what happened to Haleigh and is in denial that his children had a hand in her demise. I can understand him standing by his children because he is their father and he loves them but I don't hear him saying that, I hear him complaining and upset about what Haleigh's disappearance has done to his life. JMO

And I've heard him for months on end plead with Misty to tell the truth and to quit covering for Ron C...

And yes, I do believe how he views himself has been manifested in his daily life..It's apparent he has a low self esteem and it has played a BIG part in the reality he is now experiencing...JMO

What they printed:

Croslin Sr. said: "I think they'll be found innocent, yeah, of not harming her. I don't know what happened -- what they know or what happened -- but I know either one of them didn't hurt that baby."

What HC, Sr. really Said:

http://www.news4jax.com/video/23490815/index.html

@1:50: "...but I know that either one of them hurt that baby."

Print what he said. He may have misused "either" for "neither."

I think your spot on about misusing either/ while I don't think he thinks he misused it. He doesn't think either one hurt the baby. jmo

I can't read anything into what Hank said. He is illiterate and his grammar is not what it should be for an adult. For me trying to read into what he was trying to say and what he actually said is just that. Misuse of proper wording and sentence structure.

Absenting all of the personal things about how it has affected he and his wife, I believe Hank was saying, I don't believe my children could have hurt Haleigh. MOO

So I guess that LP is no longer bank rolling these 2?

This would be an endless bank roll IMO. He bought them a car for 3k IIRC and that is fine, except, Hank has to be able to keep insurance on the car and put gas in it and afford repairs. He can't do that. So LP can only do so much. I know he wanted to get them out to California because he was going to get him back to work in the dry wall business, but I guess Lisa can't leave the county, so that ended that. I know people are mad at them, and they did make most of this bed they are laying in, but I still wish them a better life. I don't want to see them "crushed" because of what their kids did. I know, some will say they raised them, but LC and HCsr. didn't do this to Haleigh. I hope they can get it together when this is over but I don't know how now.

And I've heard him for months on end plead with Misty to tell the truth and to quit covering for Ron C...

And yes, I do believe how he views himself has been manifested in his daily life..It's apparent he has a low self esteem and it has played a BIG part in the reality he is now experiencing...JMO
I can't imagine what it's like for a parent to have two children in jail at the same time. It's too late for this family, isn't it? I can't see any of them ever being normal or leading a normal life.

Why was rc's hearing cancelled? Did the court want to know where his family was getting the money....just like they did with the Anthonys?

Hank Sr appears to be very heathy looking for a drug abuser..... His wife on the other hand looks very unhealthy... I wonder if Hank Sr abuses drugs or if he just doctor shops to sell drugs..

He's got this part right:

"It's like the whole world has condemned us, and we didn't do nothing."

16 months now and his two children have kept their yaps shut and refused to tell LE what the truth is about the night Haleigh went missing. They have both told so many stories it is obvious they know what happened otherwise they would have zero to say about it instead of waiting until they are in deep trouble to speak. 16 months and nothing but mistruths from this bunch, despicable and worthy of condemnation. Hard to tell which is worse, doing nothing, or saying nothing. . They have brought this into your world, no one else Don't blame the world Hank Sr - go get the truth out of your children - DO SOMETHING.

raisin, I wish Hank, Sr. could read your post. You are right, he does have the influence and power to get his youngsters to speak out. If only he can get them to tell what and why they are hiding. Which, since it looks like he's failed to do that, perhaps they are hiding something that concerns him, even though Hank, Sr. was in the hospital when Haleigh went missing.
Let's all put our positive thoughts together and help Pop get to the bottom of this. Okay, everyone have their tinfoil hats on?
jmo

Why was rc's hearing cancelled? Did the court want to know where his family was getting the money....just like they did with the Anthonys?

BBM: That was my initial reaction upon learning that the bond hearing had been canceled. jmo

I can't imagine what it's like for a parent to have two children in jail at the same time. It's too late for this family, isn't it? I can't see any of them ever being normal or leading a normal life.

Ya know it's been said... The Truth will Set You Free.. Well maybe that doesn't quite apply in this case since they may all be going to jail for a long time but I do believe if they ever decide to tell the truth, they will experience some peace within themselves...JMO

I can't read anything into what Hank said. He is illiterate and his grammar is not what it should be for an adult. For me trying to read into what he was trying to say and what he actually said is just that. Misuse of proper wording and sentence structure.

Absenting all of the personal things about how it has affected he and his wife, I believe Hank was saying, I don't believe my children could have hurt Haleigh. MOO

Of course you're right grandmaj. He doesn't believe they could have hurt Haleigh.

IMO He's in denial.

As I recall, according to Hank, his daughter's not a dealer and his son isn't really the drug addict type either. :snooty:

I think your spot on about misusing either/ while I don't think he thinks he misused it. He doesn't think either one hurt the baby. jmo
I think Hank has a hard time communicating-just like Misty. I give both of them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to word. I think he meant neither. Either is a word that a lot of people misuse, As for him being disabled, I tend to believe him, but surely there is something he can do for work. He can't go on like this or he'll wind up having a stroke. Unless there is some reason he thinks he may wind up charged with something, he has got to move on. He has his own legal troubles to worry with.

I'm not sure Hank can get the truth out of Tommy or Misty. They are tough customers. And unfortunately, all of them are accustomed to dealing with LE and will only say so much on prison phones and prison visits. They will almost go there but not quite.

I agree that reading anything into Hank's choice of words is frruitless; he does not have any grasp of proper grammar, just like the majority of this group. I know we are all looking for any tiny clue, but I don't think it will come that way.

Hank is saying that he ToC & MC didn't hurt Haleigh and I can't say that I don't believe that. What he's not saying is that they may have helped in the cover up which I think is very possible.

Hank Sr.'s comments led me to review the LVA written report for Misty's interview regarding what happened to Haleigh. First, I put more stock in an LVA than and LDT mainly because this analysis was developed by the Israeli's as a technique for interviewing teorrists. I believe it has more merit.

Second, I can't buy Hank Sr. saying Misty or Tommy couldn't or wouldn't hurt Haleigh, in particular Misty. The LVA is overwhelming on this point, Misty not only knows but most likely was directly/indirectly involved in whatever fate was dealt to Haleigh. It seems to be obvious that no one, Hank Sr. included, asked Misty the tough questions from the beginning and they are only questioning it now because she is stuck in jail and is not going to be getting out anytime soon. Hank needs to ask himself on a very honest level, why Misty and Tommy have been hiding their involvement, hiding the truth all this time and made no effort to help LE find Haleigh. Until he can reach an honest answer to this question, he is going to go right on believing what he believes but what he believes does not change the truth. The truth will eventually come out. The penalty increases with each day Tommy and Misty continue to play games with LE.

Hank Sr.'s comments led me to review the LVA written report for Misty's interview regarding what happened to Haleigh. First, I put more stock in an LVA than and LDT mainly because this analysis was developed by the Israeli's as a technique for interviewing teorrists. I believe it has more merit.

Second, I can't buy Hank Sr. saying Misty or Tommy couldn't or wouldn't hurt Haleigh, in particular Misty. The LVA is overwhelming on this point, Misty not only knows but most likely was directly/indirectly involved in whatever fate was dealt to Haleigh. It seems to be obvious that no one, Hank Sr. included, asked Misty the tough questions from the beginning and they are only questioning it now because she is stuck in jail and is not going to be getting out anytime soon. Hank needs to ask himself on a very honest level, why Misty and Tommy have been hiding their involvement, hiding the truth all this time and made no effort to help LE find Haleigh. Until he can reach an honest answer to this question, he is going to go right on believing what he believes but what he believes does not change the truth. The truth will eventually come out. The penalty increases with each day Tommy and Misty continue to play games with LE.

IIRC I recall hearing TJ Ward state the LVA revealed she did know what happened, eventhough she wasn't the one responsible for what happened...She was covering for someone...I agree she was most probably on the scene when the incident occurred, but I don't believe she is the one who is directly responsible for what happened, other than being involved in an altercation with Ron C...JMO

IIRC I recall hearing TJ Ward state the LVA revealed she did know what happened, eventhough she wasn't the one responsible for what happened...She was covering for someone...I agree she was most probably on the scene when the incident occurred, but I don't believe she is the one who is directly responsible for what happened, other than being involved in an altercation with Ron C...JMO

MISTYLVA5.jpg

ETA - link here for all the pages: http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/06/exclusive-misty-cummings-voice-stress-report/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back