2010.05.10 - Casey Anthony Motions Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone recognizes JB. In south florida only one person knows him. Problem in North FL still has eye on this case. Using Haleigh Cummings and says both are missing children, LP , TES the main person of interest is a young woman

Wants the jury to only consider the evidence - doesn't believe jurors here can be impartial. Baez only location that meets requirements - says he can find disinterest in South Florida. Oh Geez, now he says everyone in voire dire - knew who Baez was and recognized him. And my picture has frozen.

does he realize that most of those on his team have "injected" themselves into this?????????????

Did ya'll just hear what sounded like a woman laughing for a couple of seconds? (I'm watching InSession)

Keeping a count of "quite frankly".....2 so far. :)

bounty hunters, lawyers injecting themselves into both cases (he really has it in for NeJame)

Good luck JB with making a case that a Miami jury pool will be less partial than Orlando. And the demographics don't match Orlando at all.

Plus he is assuming this is a missing child case and we all know it is death masquerading as missing.

Baez arguing against north florida as a venue because in North Florida the Hailie Cummings case and Summer Thompson (?) cases are still ongoing and comparisons are constantly being drawn between the 3 cases

JB citing more case law from the Supreme Court. JB thought of To Kill a Mocking Bird. Using black and white tension. Ugh

Quite Franky, to be quite frank. Sheesh

Now drawing parallel to the trial scene in To Kill a Mockingbird.

An analogoy To Kill a Mockingbird? Seriously???

Who is he Blago?

Baez comparing KC's case to "To Kill A Mockingbird" *rolleyes*

I know nothing about FL demographics but I'm thinking N Fl must be more conservative than S Florida. Just a hunch LOL

Slap down by His Honor..."Baez can you get to the point!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member