2010.05.13 -Ronald & Hank Jr. Hearing: Ron negotiating for 15yr sentence, Trial 7/19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true, but if Casey Anthony was up on drug charges, the media would be there.

I agree aksleuth. I even asked several reporters today about it. What is the difference in the Haleigh case? Casey is in and out of court for check charges and civil suits and they live stream. That had nothing to do with the murder case and they still live stream it.

wasn't HOPE's televised??? or did we just get reports and pix quickly?

A continuance, good. Maybe that will allow time for write-in campaign to Judge LaRue.

They did say that Terry Shoemaker is working with the prosecution, but does anyone know if they are referring to the drug case? I have to remind myself that these are two separate cases. Jean C stated that at RC's last court hearing is when Terry S stated they were working with the prosecution. Unsure if this is what was covered today.

They did say that Terry Shoemaker is working with the prosecution, but does anyone know if they are referring to the drug case? I have to remind myself that these are two separate cases. Jean C stated that at RC's last court hearing is when Terry S stated they were working with the prosecution. Unsure if this is what was covered today.

I transcribed Jean Caserez words in relation to this. Here's what she said:

Jean Casarez (In Session correspondant): Late yesterday, his attorney Terry Shoemaker, told me he's going to be asking for a continuance this morning on this pre-trial hearing. [...] Now, what does that mean? Let's look at the facts. Let's look at what we know. The last pre-trial hearing was at the end of March. I intently listened to an exchange between the judge and Terry Shoemaker... I distinctly heard the judge say "Mr. Shoemaker, I understand that you are talking now and working something with the Prosecutors Office?" The answer was yes. Now, what is that? We don't know but we can use our common sense. When you have multiple felony drug charges that means a plea deal. I think, a plea deal may be in the works but it doesn't look like if there is one it's not done today because he is going to ask for a continuance.

Btw, she also listened intently to the exchange between the judge and Misty's lawyer at her pre-trial hearing and she heard no such conversation.

------------------

Oh yes, I see what you mean. Is Mr Shoemaker maybe bringing Haleigh's case into the drug case in some way. Would she not have pointed that out as a possibility, though?

I transcribed Jean Caserez words in relation to this. Here's what she said:

Btw, she also listened intently to the exchange between the judge and Misty's lawyer at her pre-trial hearing and she heard no such conversation.

------------------

Oh yes, I see what you mean. Is Mr Shoemaker maybe bringing Haleigh's case into the drug case in some way. Would she not have pointed that out as a possibility, though?

Wonder if Mr Fields relayed all these statements about them "working with the prosecution" to his client?

BTW....thank you for the transcription. : )

If they (Shoemaker and Ron) are working with the prosecution, it hasn't gone the way Ron wanted it to otherwise there would be no need for a continuance. The SA wants info on Haleigh, the drug dealers, Misty already gave them up, she said as much in one of her jailhouse videos. She gave up her own brother as well. Until someone coughs up information, verifiable, about Haleigh, they are just going to have to keep asking for continuances. Sooner or later the judge is going to say bs - lets set trial date, done playing games. The SA is playing hardball and until they all come around to that fact, they are all going to jail for a very long time.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...father-negotiating-15-year-sentence-drug-case

In exchange for testimony at possible trials of his former wife and her brother, Ronald Cummings is negotiating for a 15 year sentence on drug trafficking charges, his attorney said this morning

An attempt stalled Wednesday to make a deal with the state, said Terry Shoemaker, who is representing Cummings. He said Cummings will agree to testify at trials of Misty Croslin, who was briefly married to Cummings, and her brother, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr.

They don't need testimony for the drug case, do they? Could this be about expecting charges filed on Misty and Tommy regarding Haleigh?

An attempt stalled Wednesday to make a deal with the state, said Terry Shoemaker, who is representing Cummings. He said Cummings will agree to testify at trials of Misty Croslin, who was briefly married to Cummings, and her brother, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr.

They don't need testimony for the drug case, do they? Could this be about expecting charges filed on Misty and Tommy regarding Haleigh?

That's what I'm thinking, HH. Oh. my. gosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties