2010.05.14 - Nancy Grace - Atty: Tommy Croslin: Haleigh Cummings died in trailer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know ... this is carp. First off - I guarantee if Joe did do this, RC knew or at least STRONGLY suspected it. No way would a guy like RC beat around the bush throwing his little "hints" out there and I seriously doubt Joe would be alive today.

TC & MC not talking because they were scared? BS. BS. BS. They were lying WAY to good and for too long for it to have been out of fear of some scrawny little guy two states away. They could have easily gone to LE secretly and have Joe taken into custody without him getting anywhere near their families.
And now, JO is still free and if TC is so worried about his own kids (I'm citing one of his phone calls they just played) why talk now if he's afraid JO could hurt them? :waitasec:

Maybe Lyndsy should be getting some props....if she threatened the divorce vs Tommy coming clean....I agree with the talking head Tommy loves his wife and children.

Hiding the truth all these months sure would explain his downward spiral and need for drugs. JMO

Bolded in red by me
Heck I just about need drugs after following this case. LOL

Someone is finally asking about the A/C guy?!!!!

Is she one of us:dance:

Earlier on show:

NG: isnt true that TC, yr client, told u - JO got irate>things happend from there, I'm quoting, JO went into bedrm where H was and H was no longer alive. JO was in a rage.
JW: yes, thats correct

As long as the air conditioning man doesn't have the last name of Kronk :dance:

Talking about AC guy ...WHOA I almost fell out of my chair !!! :) Saying if there was an AC man LE has apparently cleared him .....

Earlier on show:

NG: isnt true that TC, yr client, told u - JO got irate>things happend from there, I'm quoting, JO went into bedrm where H was and H was no longer alive. JO was in a rage.
JW: yes, thats correct

Yeah I was like, well who killed her than. That statement just says Joe went into the bedroom and found Haleigh deceased.

On the vids from the jailhouse when TC was talkng to Lindsy it was clear, Tommy was an addict well before Haleigh went missing....

He had been introduced to opiates a year before Haleigh's disappearance. The footage of him at Misty's wedding show a big, heavy guy. Compare that to how he looked at how much weight he had lost when he was arrested in his car with drugs on him. His deterioration in that time period was astonishing.

Caller said AC guy might have propped open the screen door while he was working on the AC.

Good thought.

Ok this could be a far off question but way back when Tommy first failed the lie detector test, there was some sort of announcement that his lawyer would no longer be representing him in the case against Haleigh, however he would maintain representation regarding the drug charges. Did his lawyer retract or was this all together just some rumor? :waitasec:

Here is the thing, if Joe went into a rage the only thing I can think of is he smacked Haleigh around or something if she got up and said she was gonna tell, I can't imagine he just went in and killed her, but after being on WS for over a year there was alot of things I could not imagine that I have read on here ....

JC: been told ron will plead guilty, but will have to give statement
that will be more pressure to Misty

JW: divorce is on hold
AH: papers filed...now, has second thoughts

Lyndsy giving divorce second thoughts? It's on hold? Now AH says no, it is going ahead...is there nothing that anyone can agree on in this case??

I think Lindsy was told that it doesn't look good for Tommy and his case right now if his wife divorces him. She may have been told to at least wait til after he is sentenced.

ps-can't believe AH got away with saying Ron did cocaine...before NG could cut him off

Ok this could be a far off question but way back when Tommy first failed the lie detector test, there was some sort of announcement that his lawyer would no longer be representing him in the case against Haleigh, however he would maintain representation regarding the drug charges. Did his lawyer retract or was this all together just some rumor? :waitasec:

Lawyer came back.

AH: i had many conversations w/Linds, and she was not gonna believe unless she had something concrete (I think - re the divorce on hold now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCO